The False Dichotomy of Totalitarianism Coming From Both Right & Left

Again, Musk tanked twitters revenue, admitting a massive revenue drop under his own stewardship.

Whatever disparaging thing you want to say about Twitter's former leadership and its revenue....

Musk was worse than even that.

Remember.....you have no idea what you're talking about. You really should expand your sources beyond gingers of youtube. You'd embarass yourself less often.

You mean Liberals protesting Musk are pressuring advertisers to dump Twitter because Mentally Ill Liberals are anti-Free Speech.
We all know what scum Liberals are.

On the other hand, the film studios that produce Liberal shit are going bankrupt because nobody is watching their perverted shit.

You mean Liberals protesting Musk are pressuring advertisers to dump Twitter because Mentally Ill Liberals are anti-Free Speech.
We all know what scum Liberals are.

On the other hand, the film studios that produce Liberal shit are going bankrupt because nobody is watching their perverted shit.

Again, no one owes Musk advertising. He ignored his advertisers and their concerns.....and they stopped advertising with him.

This isn't 'totalitarianism' or 'authoritarianism' or any of the other panty shitting hysterics from the right.

This is freedom of association and freedom of speech. If advertisers don't want to advertise on Twitter, they have the freedom to decline.

Again, no one owes Musk advertising. He ignored his advertisers and their concerns.....and they stopped advertising with him.

This isn't 'totalitarianism' or 'authoritarianism' or any of the other panty shitting hysterics from the right.

This is freedom of association and freedom of speech. If advertisers don't want to advertise on Twitter, they have the freedom to decline.
I agree, especially since every major Liberal studio is going down but the media doesn't report on their own losers.

Disney is making money hand over fist:

Disney Profit Jumps 50%, and Streaming Subscriptions Surpass Netflix​

Musk's Twitter has seen a massive revenue drop under Elon...who is now preparing the company for bankruptcy.

Musk warns of Twitter bankruptcy as more senior executives quit

But keep polishing that turd.
Wow!
Too bad you left out all the other TV and Movie outlets.
Isn't it sad you can only find one that is running a profit.
It's obvious you don't follow the news that isn't on DailyKOK.

hitler-podium-1.jpg

I was looking at our universities the other day, and I noticed something was missing.

hitler-podium-2.jpg

"Herr Göring", I said. "We do not have enough Negroes in our universities! We must put into place an affirmative action plan to correct this terrible situation."

nazis-saluting.jpg

Heil multiculturalism!!

hitler-podium-3.jpg

But I was just getting started!

hitler-podium.jpg

"I want homosexuals in the Wehrmacht first thing in the morning!!!", I said.

nazis-saluting-2.jpg

Heil diversity!!!
^^^ this describes the Democrats more and more each day.

Wow!
Too bad you left out all the other TV and Movie outlets.
Isn't it sad you can only find one that is running a profit.
It's obvious you don't follow the news that isn't on DailyKOK.

Laughing....so much for 'every major liberal studio'.

If even you are going to ignore the meaningless nonsense you post, surely you'll understand why I do.

Disney is making money hand over fist:

Disney Profit Jumps 50%, and Streaming Subscriptions Surpass Netflix​

Musk's Twitter has seen a massive revenue drop under Elon...who is now preparing the company for bankruptcy.

Musk warns of Twitter bankruptcy as more senior executives quit

But keep polishing that turd.
WTF are you talking about? Nothing says "we're doing great" like mass layoffs & stock prices plummeting.
Disney has been tanking since they were revealed as a bunch of groomer wokester idiots indoctrinating the kids.

CEO Bob Chapek of Disney told executives that layoffs at the entertainment giant were likely, just days after a weak earnings report that missed expectations by over $1 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing an internal memo.

The email also announced a hiring freeze among other cost-saving measures including a request to limit travel without prior approval from executives, according to the WSJ. The company missed expectations for its fourth quarter earnings on Nov. 8 after losing nearly $1.5 billion on its Disney+ streaming service, nearly 40% worse than what analysts anticipated.

disneywoke.jpeg

Forum List

Back