Watch Live: Families of victims in Uvalde, Buffalo mass shootings, including 11 year old Texas survivor, testify before Congress

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Uvalde victims are like helpless little kittens. there is no one to protect them, and they are the targets of many

When the Republicans win congress....they should hold hearings and have the aborted children at their hearings....

Oh, that's right, aborted children are dead.......

They should show the photos of aborted children......since abortion kills more children than mass school shooters do.

• Banned
Yep....democrats have been exploiting children since they used black children as slaves........

The parents should be ashamed...but anything to get fame and fortune........
Ibn Khaldoun a famous 14th century Arab historian said: " If they make me choose between the elimination of the tyrants or the slaves, I would have chosen the latter, because slaves create tyrants."

Yep....democrats have been exploiting children since they used black children as slaves........

The parents should be ashamed...but anything to get fame and fortune........

Arm the Taliban, Arm the Ukrainian Nazis, arm the Mexican Drug Cartels, but to protect Americans - dems must disarm law abiding Americans!

....shall not be infringed

• Banned
Zeneta Everhart, whose son Zaire Goodman was wounded in the shooting, says: "America is inherently violent. This is who we are as a nation. The very existence of this country was founded on violence, hate and racism with the near annihilation of my native brothers and sisters"

The WEF American Flying monkeys aka democrats and RINOS MUST disarm Americans to effect the Great Reset

Soros and Schwab don't care how many must die for this to happen

The WEF American Flying monkeys aka democrats and RINOS MUST disarm Americans to effect the Great Reset

Soros and Schwab don't care how many must die for this to happen
Soros is 91, even older than Biden...he's too old to make any difference, though he has the funds

I don't ever want to hear another person say that this is not 100% political.
This looks a lot like (Yikes!) America. :omg: Not exactly political, more human nature run amok.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. Isaiah 1: 4-7

Last edited:
Zeneta Everhart, whose son Zaire Goodman was wounded in the shooting, says: "America is inherently violent. This is who we are as a nation. The very existence of this country was founded on violence, hate and racism with the near annihilation of my native brothers and sisters"

Sorry, but she is just another lefty looking for something to complain about. They are a dime a dozen. I can all but guarantee you that she had these same sentiments prior to any shooting and that she is a hardcore Democrat.

FUxtQP-XsAAQwvX

What is up with the Sandy Cortez type glasses. :heehee: Curious as to why none of the Mexicans took videos with their iPhones after the Mexican controlled police force stood down as the Mexican allegedly shot up the place with thousands of dollars of weapons and ammo obtained without the cash to pay for it. Maybe the creepy democrats like Sleepy Joe who is financed by credit card companies need to outlaw credit cards. :dunno:

Forum List

Back