The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

We could test this assertion pretty easily. Take 10,000 blacks and put them on an island. Take 10,000 whites and put them on another island, thousands of miles away. Make sure both islands are of equal size and have the same natural resources. Don't allow blacks on the white island, and vice versa.

Come back 100 years later.

What do you think you'll find on each island?

meh... 52ndStreet and William Joyce are merely two sides of the same coin... :eusa_hand:

They should just fuck and get it over with.

What makes you think they haven't?

We all know that Black Genes are dominate. If a Black person and a White person produce a child the Child will have Black Dominate features.Weather
the Black person is male or female.

Does this transfer into racial superiority?. How can whites argue for racial superiority, with degenerative genes?.

I say white superiority is a big lie. It is all false.

Black people and black genes are dominate throughout nature, and everyday life.

"Top O' The Morning To Ya"

She won't come, just when you want it

Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on
You gotta right to the grill, I'm white and I ill
A descendant of Dublin with titanic skill
I ducked and I swing, next thing your jaw's broken
Punk I ain't jokin', you can bet you'll be chokin'
On a fist full a nothin', meanwhile I'll be puffin'
On a fat blunt, run punk, you don't know the half
Tryin' to talk shit, man, please don't make me laugh
These Irish eyes are smilin', I'm buckwildin'
The House Of Pain is pumpin', start jumpin'
Freak it, funk it, back seat junk it
If you can't get with it, you'll wind up sweatin' it
Then you'll get a beatin' just like an egg
It's so hard to run when you've got a broken leg
But we can have a run off, the House Of Pain'll come off
We got the cake that you're tryin' to get a crumb off
The Irish style, the Celtic jazz
No one has it, just us that's it
If you try to take it, I got a big shileighly
I don't have dreads cause I shave my head daily
You call me a skin head, I call you a pin head
Yo, where you been man, just like the tin man
You got no heart, here comes the good part
I pick 'em, buck 'em, cut 'em up, and buck them down
No fuckin' around
Home boy ya get clown like Krusty, trust me
You shouldn't play, and by the way
Top o' the mornin' to ya

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWJmx-DPoTI]House Of Pain - Top O' The Mornin' To Ya - YouTube[/ame]

We could test this assertion pretty easily. Take 10,000 blacks and put them on an island. Take 10,000 whites and put them on another island, thousands of miles away. Make sure both islands are of equal size and have the same natural resources. Don't allow blacks on the white island, and vice versa.

Will there be black womens over there with the black mens?....

All those baby momma's....:eek:

I can't dribble, I can't shoot and I can't jump.

Don't even try to tell me I'm a member of a genetically superior race.

I come from a long line of armchair brainiacs whose basic superior skill is our ability to do basic math in our heads faster than most people can do on paper.

A very useful skill that was, too, until about 50 years ago.

That's because racial superiority is a myth. Every race can claim a superior individual in one category or another... More proof that we are more closely related to each other than many would care to admit.

-Joe

You are sooooo right!

God, in His infinite wisdom, made humans so adaptable that even if each race was completely isolated people would still find some petty differences to argue about.

I am fully aware of the statistics which establish that Blacks commit disproportionately more crimes than Whites; however, I contend that this has more to to with attitude which can change rather than genetics which cannot.

In the final analysis, we are more alike than what many of us are willing to accept. I am not the least bit uncomfortable being included in the common denominator of humanity. I am White, but that fact means nothing to me. Yes, physiologically the races are somewhat different, but the consequences are insignificant. On average, Whites are better swimmers than Blacks; however unless the survival of the world is dependent on how fast people can swim, I fail to see this as a meaningful advantage. Likewise, Blacks can jump higher than Whites, but I fearlessly predict that the outcome of a war will never be decided by a basketball game.

Sadly, as soon as anyone is judged by color other factors – far more important considerations - are immediately ignored. We should judge cautiously and wisely for how we judge defines who we are. Many times, when I try to express myself I find that others have already said, with much greater eloquence, what I intended to say; therefore, I offer the following: “Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again” (Matthew 7:1-2); and, “Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet, Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God’s great Judgment Seat; But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth, When two strong men stand face to face, tho’ they come from the ends of the earth!” (Rudyard Kipling, 1865-1936).

Have a great day.

Corpses on both. Humans are equal, no superior race.

I'm very inclined to think that there are vastly superior cultures, depending on how you define superior or inferior.

But let's assume that we define superior culture as that which provides the best qaulity of life to the most people.

That means that every epoch's superior culture has changed and changed and changed again in the last 6,000 years or so.

Fate has a way of making what was once the superior culture the inferior one over time. Sometime the change comes from environmental catastophies, sometimes climatic changes occur, sometimes the cultures greatest strength is also turns out to be its long term weakness, too.

Islam, arguable was once a far superior culture to Chistendom's, say roguhtly in the 10th-13th century. Thiers was the vast unified culture of arts and science, math and astronomy back them while the west was basically not much better than warlordism fragmented into petty fiefdoms

China's was clearly the superior culture to anyone's if we apply the most material goods to the most people yardstick. But they so isolated themsevles from the world that they calcified their society into something that, when confronted by a aggressive West, basically fell apart for a century or so.

For those of you for whom these sorts of questions are of interest, let me suggest the following book for your amusment:

William McNeil's Rise of the West.

A wonderful exploration of why, in the last five centuries, the WEST has come to dominate so much of the earth.

I do not believe that the dominance of the Western culture was entirely written in our genetic code, but one of the more interesting things that helped us to win this hemisphere us was White Man's ability to stave off diseases that many other cultures (most notably the AmerIndians) could not.

Upon such seemingly minor things as one people's ability to survive measels and chickenpox, does history often take dramatic swings.

We seem to be living in one world now, and one where such cultural differences might not make such a difference as they once clearly did.

As we become increasingly homogenized technically, and as there really are no isolated cultures like there was until about the 19th century, I think that basically mankind is rapidly approaching that time where we all share essantially the same fate.

You wish. Millions of whites died by those same diseases and many others local to the lands they found themselves. Native Americans did not die off merely because of disease. That is European nonsense to make them feel less guilty about the government mandated genocide by Europeans. Many of those natives today are simply reclassified as white, Hispanic, black etc.

Those are lies, the native Americans are now called illegal aliens in the USA or Mexican by the ignorant. Efficiency of murdering and lack of honor have won the earth for the European for now. White people were gifted knowledge and brought out of the dark ages by the Africans and Arabs and like the spoilt children they are they now curse and bite the hands that once fed them. Slave is a word derived from the white slavs of old. The dumb blondes now feel they are superior though they produce nothing not even offspring.

Without slave labour there would be no America. Most of the first whites that came here were rejects and criminals from Britain, not ultra creative people with intelligence you moron.

Thats pure conjecture. You don't know how the US would have prospered were it not for slavery causing northern and southern white people to kill each other either. See, we can both toss out unprovable opinions.

Indeed, tell it to the picture of the Founding Fathers above, negro. Go ahead.. name the black founding father of the United States of America.

Without black contribution to this country it would simPly not exist. The south would have won and the land would be divided forever. Don't cry for africans though. We conquered the world before and with the help of the European and Asian we will again.

Oh as for the founding fathers crap, those guys stole their ideas from Moore (same ones who built europe) and native American tribes. We the people is a native American concept, and obviously not a European one based any european culture.

Last edited:

Well the white people would simply die out from death and disease without any help from the locals as has been the case throughout the colonization of the new world. Africans would do what they do best. They would adapt and turn white as history has proven. The white man hasn't invented anything new and never in isolation.

Last edited:
no, it's really not apples to oranges. Especially if we all accept that we ALL came from Africa in the first place. One would THINK that the earliest civilizations would have stuck around of have some lasting African presence.. Where was the cradle of civ? NOT africa. Indeed, where has the greatest exponential advancement of cultures happened? NOT africa. Right this very day where can you be sure that someone is being killed over tribal bullshit worthy of an Arthyr C. Clark monolith? Europe? America? Oh, and Let's not forget that white people in europe didn't INVENT slavery.

Poor deluded soul! No European society has ever been civilized. Europeans dont have tribal differences over bull yet all world wars and the conquest of he America's was nothing but European tribal warfare. The wars in and around Africa today are all caused by the European directly or indirectly. Killing is not civilized behavior and the European kills for fun and sport. Africans are killing for survival. Note too that Europeans have killed more people even their own many times thought their history than any other race. They are not African mixed with Asian they are africanated cave apes. Modern humans are indigenous to Africa.

They didn't invent slavery they were the inspiration for that word itself. Whites are credited with new forms of the practice though. Voluntary and involuntary servitude I think is what you prefer to call them. Transportation was a popular form of voluntary servitude practiced thought Europe for hundreds of years. Get off your high horse sir, your European master don't beieve your nonsense either which is why they protect their African bloodlines do ruthlessly.

Last edited:
We all know that Black Genes are dominate. If a Black person and a White person produce a child the Child will have Black Dominate features.Weather

Does this transfer into racial superiority?. How can whites argue for racial superiority, with degenerative genes?.

You have been watching too many NBA games.

I dont watch sports actually I rather read the histories of the world.

Why don't we go a bit further with this island experiment. We let them stay on the island
for 100,000.00 years. ?What woudl happen to the Whites and the Blacks.
In a hot tropical climate. Where the temperature can rise to 120 degrees Farenhiet

Whites can learn to cope with the heat. Afros would still be wild apes.

But, reverse it. Choose a cold climate. Whites would cope. Afros would become extinct.

I'm very inclined to think that there are vastly superior cultures, depending on how you define superior or inferior.

But let's assume that we define superior culture as that which provides the best qaulity of life to the most people.

That means that every epoch's superior culture has changed and changed and changed again in the last 6,000 years or so.

Fate has a way of making what was once the superior culture the inferior one over time. Sometime the change comes from environmental catastophies, sometimes climatic changes occur, sometimes the cultures greatest strength is also turns out to be its long term weakness, too.

Islam, arguable was once a far superior culture to Chistendom's, say roguhtly in the 10th-13th century. Thiers was the vast unified culture of arts and science, math and astronomy back them while the west was basically not much better than warlordism fragmented into petty fiefdoms

China's was clearly the superior culture to anyone's if we apply the most material goods to the most people yardstick. But they so isolated themsevles from the world that they calcified their society into something that, when confronted by a aggressive West, basically fell apart for a century or so.

For those of you for whom these sorts of questions are of interest, let me suggest the following book for your amusment:

William McNeil's Rise of the West.

A wonderful exploration of why, in the last five centuries, the WEST has come to dominate so much of the earth.

I do not believe that the dominance of the Western culture was entirely written in our genetic code, but one of the more interesting things that helped us to win this hemisphere us was White Man's ability to stave off diseases that many other cultures (most notably the AmerIndians) could not.

Upon such seemingly minor things as one people's ability to survive measels and chickenpox, does history often take dramatic swings.

We seem to be living in one world now, and one where such cultural differences might not make such a difference as they once clearly did.

As we become increasingly homogenized technically, and as there really are no isolated cultures like there was until about the 19th century, I think that basically mankind is rapidly approaching that time where we all share essantially the same fate.

Nice post, excellent points.

Do a LITTLE research, maybe?

It depends on the father... white dad/black mom = white kid.

and vice versa.

Though Slash from Guns n Roses isn't pasty white, he comes close enough.

That's not a hard and true rule at all. My Dad was white and my Mom was Puerto Rican and black. I turned out looking "Hispanic" my sister turned out looking like a lighter version of Haile Berry.

it all comes down to environmental concerns and resultant opportunity to further the culture...

the Egyptians and the Chinese developed incredible cultures thousands of years before the Europeans moved out of the stone age...

Africans who existed north of the Sahara were able to contribute to the Egyptian culture... and overland routes enabled their contributions to be spread elsewhere...

Africans who existed south of the Sahara were locked into their physical location...

it has nothing at all to do with any perceived "racial" shortfalls...

Last edited:
here.. Spot the negro.
Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.png

or here.. which Founding Father was NOT WHITE:

Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here:
Crispus Attucks
Attucks is considered as the first martyr of the American Revolution. In March, 1770, a fight broke out between the British soldiers and a crowd of American colonists led by an African-American, Crispus Attucks. In the attack, a British soldier was struck on the head with a stick, which many believe was Attucks handiwork, as he was seen with a stick in his hand. The struck soldier fired his musket at Crispus Attucks and the crowd surrounding him, killing five people instantaneously. Attucks was buried as a hero in the Granary Burying Ground. He is one the few martyrs of that Boston Massacre who is still remembered for his bravery.

Colonel Louis Cook
Louis Cook fought against the British army and it was George Washington, Commander-in-chief of the Continental Army, who referred to him as "Colonel Louis." He participated in many attacks on the British troops, sometimes leading from the front. In March, 1778 he was sent by General Philip Schuyler to destroy British ships at Niagara. He received his commission from Continental Congress as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Continental Army and was the first and perhaps the only African-American to be awarded this highest rank, during the revolution.

Richard Allen (bishop) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

African Americans in the Revolutionary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually African's are the ones who captured the slaves orginally then selling them to other European countries Portugal enslaving the most Africans sending them to Brazil. Some African tribes would start battles so they could take prisoners in turn selling them to the Europeans!

Africans sold off POWs as slaves but probably would not have sold them to Europeans had they known the horrors they would face because slavery in Africa is different from the chattel slavery of America.

I can't buy that argument, where are you getting that information from? You don't think that they saw them being over loaded into the slave ships in conditions worse than livestock? I think it's as simple as that they only cared about themselves and didn't give one half of a shit about the slaves or POWS they were selling to the "christian" Europeans. They were more concerned about receiving the goods that they were selling the "POWS" for.

I dont watch sports actually I rather read the histories of the world.

...while sniffing glue...

Forum List

Back