The Fact of Black Genetic Dominace and Racial superiority.

You're chewing on straws moron, read your history books, the majority of whites that first came here were criminals who were banished from Britain. The Bass knows your stupid white supremacist mind doesn't like to here that but its the truth.

The Civil War was *NOT* fought about freeing blacks from slavery, it was more about preserving the Union you ignorant peckerwood.

:lol:

yea dude.. George Washington SURE WAS nothing more than a European criminal!

don't get your jerry curl in a knot just because your race missed out on having a hand in the creation of the greatest nation on the planet, dude.

And, PRESERVING THE UNION sure as fuck WAS the product of abolishing specific southern state slavery traditions. The emancipation Proclimation sure as fuck wasn't just hot air, dude. You should be grateful that white people died for your freedom.

Again, the next time you enjoy your freedom, thank a white person.

Its the truth you ignorant peckerwood, care to post some facts to refute what Mr Bass has said? This nation the Bass lives in wasn't brought to him by a bunch of racist peckerwood crackers who cared nothing about Aframs.

hey, I posted the picture of out founding fathers, negro joe. FIND the black man in that group of men who gave us thins nation. Indeed, you ARE living in a nation that was created by racist, white motherfuckers, yo. I'll see your "african yet to be named" and raise you a pair of Washingtons and Jeffersons.

typical prison education response.

Beforee Europeans stepped in Africa and and destroyed it, Europe was behind Africa. Western Civilization didn't start in Europe nor did it have its roots there.

yea dude! totally! It's WHITE PEOPLE who are at fault for your mugabe tribal widespread killings of negros BY negros!

Take your silly crackpipe dream back to the ghetto you black bastard.

yea dude! totally! It's WHITE PEOPLE who are at fault for your mugabe tribal widespread killings of negros BY negros!

Take your silly crackpipe dream back to the ghetto you black bastard.

Chewing on straws again because your punkdafied, sissified jackass can't debate this issue? Colonialism and neocolonialism wrecked Africa and is a contributing factor to why some countries in Africa are underdeveloped. If this isn't case get off your lazy jackass and post some facts instead of making crybaby straw attacks and arguments. The youtube video posted is truth.

hey, I posted the picture of out founding fathers, negro joe. FIND the black man in that group of men who gave us thins nation. Indeed, you ARE living in a nation that was created by racist, white motherfuckers, yo. I'll see your "african yet to be named" and raise you a pair of Washingtons and Jeffersons.

typical prison education response.

Boohoo, you posted a picture of racist crackers, big deal. This nation, what it is today would not be what it is without blacks and the labour blacks provided during slavery that gave this country an economy.

yea dude.. George Washington SURE WAS nothing more than a European criminal!

Strawman you jackass, who said that washington was a criminal? How does bring him up disprove that a large amount of European settlers that arrived in America were criminals who were banished? Washington was *NOT* among the first Europeans that settled the US anyways.

don't get your jerry curl in a knot just because your race missed out on having a hand in the creation of the greatest nation on the planet, dude.

This nation wouldn't be what it is today without blacks, period. part of the reason this nation is the greatest is because of the contributions of blacks and other minorities.

And, PRESERVING THE UNION sure as fuck WAS the product of abolishing specific southern state slavery traditions. The emancipation Proclimation sure as fuck wasn't just hot air, dude. You should be grateful that white people died for your freedom.

Last edited:
We could test this assertion pretty easily. Take 10,000 blacks and put them on an island. Take 10,000 whites and put them on another island, thousands of miles away. Make sure both islands are of equal size and have the same natural resources. Don't allow blacks on the white island, and vice versa.

Come back 100 years later.

What do you think you'll find on each island?

I think we all know the answer to that.

We all know that Black Genes are dominate. If a Black person and a White person produce a child the Child will have Black Dominate features.Weather
the Black person is male or female.

Does this transfer into racial superiority?. How can whites argue for racial superiority, with degenerative genes?.

I say white superiority is a big lie. It is all false.

Black people and black genes are dominate throughout nature, and everyday life.

Oh brother. I knew you were loopy, but not just how much until now.

Your argument is fallacious. "Whites" don't argue white superiority. White RACISTS do.

Just like black RACISTS try to argue black superiority.

We all know that Black Genes are dominate. If a Black person and a White person produce a child the Child will have Black Dominate features.Weather

Does this transfer into racial superiority?. How can whites argue for racial superiority, with degenerative genes?.

:cuckoo:

I honestly do not know where to begin. your ignorance is astounding. Im speechless.

you are no better than klans member. don't you know by now that no race is better than another race.

Last edited:
The number of half truths that you racists on both sides of this debate believe is simply astounding.

Go read some history boys.

You're both full of beans.

The number of half truths that you racists on both sides of this debate believe is simply astounding.

Go read some history boys.

You're both full of beans.

I say to you, pick up a few Books on Human genectics.
Go to the part on Racial groupings, and hereditary transferable disorders.
Get back to me on this, let me know what you found.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rob
If Blacks aren't superior to us white people then why do we ALL get scared when a black man appears in front or behind us? To me that just means a black man or woman can control a white person without a lot of effort. Most white's shrink in fear of black's when confronted by them. I am not ashamed to admit my inferiority to all Black's. I will help them in any way they want me to.

Last edited:
If Blacks aren't superior to us white people then why do we ALL get scared when a black man appears in front or behind us? To me that just means a black man or woman can control a white person without a lot of effort. Most white's shrink in fear of black's when confronted by them. I am not ashamed to admit my inferiority to all Black's. I will help them in any way they want me to.

YOU FUCKIN PUSSY! I dont know where your from lil feller but Ol' Hoss suggest you purchase and learn how to use a Colt 45! If not, just leave yer pants around yer ankles and take the ass fuckin that yer askin for! You gotta be shittin me boy!
:puke:

Pretty sad. How about considering building some Self Worth, and learning to deal with People as Individuals. You are a door mat only for as long as you allow it.

Resurecting old Threads on your first post??? Hmmm.....

We could test this assertion pretty easily. Take 10,000 blacks and put them on an island. Take 10,000 whites and put them on another island, thousands of miles away. Make sure both islands are of equal size and have the same natural resources. Don't allow blacks on the white island, and vice versa.

meh... 52ndStreet and William Joyce are merely two sides of the same coin... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

How well is that working for you off the welfare rolls?

Then what took whites so long to come out of the caves of Europe? Then again, biologically speaking, the white "race" doesn't exist and if it did whites would be a mongrel race, since they are genetically a mix of 2/3 Asian and 1/3 African.

Actuall, it would depend on which 10,000 you choose for each group.

If I choose 10,000 engineers, scientists, Technicians and so forth for one group and choose 10,000 criminals, social deginerates and psychologically unstable ingnoramuses for the second group, there is a very good chance that he first group will prosper and the second group would become exceptionally more backwards.

Note--I did not say which group is Black or White. Characteristics and trends are much more important than racial features.

meh... 52ndStreet and William Joyce are merely two sides of the same coin... :eusa_hand:

They should just fuck and get it over with.

They should just fuck and get it over with.

All the people registering with the national institute of health with new incurable diseases
were white.

Forum List

Back