The "F" Squad Bombs Again

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Tlaib's not easy on the eyes but she's also a pig on the inside:

Rashida Tlaib: ‘We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry’

PHILADELPHIA — Rep. Rashida Tlaib stood firm in her conviction that President Trump will be impeached while speaking to an audience of liberals Saturday.

“We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry!” she said to huge applause at Netroots Nation, echoing a line from January that drew criticism for its profanity.

“I will not back down impeaching this lawless president. He will not be above the law and get away with it on my watch,” the Michigan Democrat said.

Last edited:
YAWN.....they'll be crying in 2020, especially if they impeach Trump.
The squad is as dumb as a bucket of rocks......all 4 of them combined, maybe they'll give Nancy more TIA episodes?

The squad is as dumb as a bucket of rocks......all 4 of them combined, maybe they'll give Nancy more TIA episodes?
They are the Lefts version of the Tea Party

Just a reminder: Impeaching is no more than bringing charges. The House does that. The House did it to Bill Clinton. He was impeached.

After impeachment comes the Senate Trial. Bill Clinton won that because the corrupt lying Democrats voted him Not Guilty even though he was guilty as plain as day. Trump would win a trial too, and unlike Clinton Trump really IS not guilty.

NOTE: Think about that for a minute folks, the corruption of Democrats, that they would knowingly vote a guilty man "Not Guilty", and a not guilty man "Guilty". You can't get any lower in the gutter than that.

Just a reminder: Impeaching is no more than bringing charges. The House does that. The House did it to Bill Clinton. He was impeached.

After impeachment comes the Senate Trial. Bill Clinton won that because the corrupt lying Democrats voted him Not Guilty even though he was guilty as plain as day. Trump would win a trial too, and unlike Clinton Trump really IS not guilty.

NOTE: Think about that for a minute folks, the corruption of Democrats, that they would knowingly vote a guilty man "Not Guilty", and a not guilty man "Guilty". You can't get any lower in the gutter than that.
Ummm. . . the orange whore in the Oval Office most likely is guilty as hell.

DUH, most likely guilty of what?

Disagree. The Tea Party caught on and got things done (or undone). "The Squad" are just whiny stupid malcontents.

Boy, am I glad we don't have one of those around. They sound scary.

Disagree. The Tea Party caught on and got things done (or undone). "The Squad" are just whiny stupid malcontents.
They just got started and are already driving the conversation about the environment and other causes so it’s too soon to tell

Of what exactly?

Of beating Hillary? Of doing better with the economy than was expected? Of fighting back against the smears sent his way by the main stream media? Trump drives people on the left crazy because of his successes...not because of any "crimes" that he's committed!

PHILADELPHIA — Rep. Rashida Tlaib stood firm in her conviction that President Trump will be impeached while speaking to an audience of liberals Saturday.

“We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry!” she said to huge applause at Netroots Nation, echoing a line from January that drew criticism for its profanity.

“I will not back down impeaching this lawless president. He will not be above the law and get away with it on my watch,” the Michigan Democrat said. “Stay
So your fast assed orange buddy says fuck all the time.

“I will not back down impeaching this lawless president. He will not be above the law and get away with it on my watch,” the Michigan Democrat said. “Stay

It is just a word, quit being such a snowflake. Anyone under the age of 25 uses fuck like we used to use damn, which made our parents freak out too.

I just saw Cotex lie to Congress. Isn't it illegal to lie in testimony to Congress?

"There is no need for us to arrest innocent people and treat them no differently than criminals when they are pursuing their basic human rights," she said.

LIE #1: They are criminals since entering the country illegaly is a crime
LIE #2: Being allowed to enter the United States is not a basic human right

AOC's Emotional Testimony on Migrants Is Interrupted When Someone Fainted

He has already admitted on tape to sexual assault. There are a bunch of people who have accused him of sexual assault. He apparently has lived his entire life in a promiscuous manner, even declaring that fear of STDs was his personal Vietnam, so I don't think that he was concerned with living his life according to Christian values. I would not be surprised if he committed the crime of rape.

“I will not back down impeaching this lawless president. He will not be above the law and get away with it on my watch,” the Michigan Democrat said.
They are strapping bombs on their children and she spouts that!

He has already admitted on tape to sexual assault. There are a bunch of people who have accused him of sexual assault. He apparently has lived his entire life in a promiscuous manner, even declaring that fear of STDs was his personal Vietnam, so I don't think that he was concerned with living his life according to Christian values. I would not be surprised if he committed the crime of rape.
I rarely use profanity, but fuck off.

They just got started and are already driving the conversation about the environment and other causes so it’s too soon to tell
Don't get me wrong, I love "the squad".
They are like having Trump cheerleaders that are democrats, every time they open their mouths or tweet something stupid Trump gets new voters.

Forum List

Back