The squad demands Israel not retaliate.

I, unlike so many people who are commenting, have actually been to Israel and seen the common people who live there. Talked with the average person who grew up there.

Yes, there are a lot of Jews in Israel. However, there are a LOT of other nationalities living there too. Especially Arabics. They make up at least a third if not more of the citizens of Israel.

But make no mistake, Israel is and has been a police state. They have at least twice the number of police as Americans do. And every citizen has compulsory military service for two years regardless of age at induction or migration.

As there are so many police/IDF there is no violent crime. Except for the cab drivers(highway robbery charging 4x to foreigners) Israel itself is clean and crime free.
You can walk freely after dark with no worry whatsoever. It's actually encouraged as it's much cooler at night. But there is also always a heavy police and soldier presence.
That's not true of Palestinian controlled areas.
And despite the rhetoric. Arabs and Jews actually get along fairly peacefully...dare I say friendly with each other.

Israel has a very efficient and affluent lifestyle created out of their homeland. They own their areas with great pride and heritage. Many of their homes are thousands of years old. Each with a rich history.
We term the area as "The Holy Land" but don't really intend the fullness of the title...the Jews do. There are many Chistians living there as well.

When Israel called for all Jews to come home....they did from every nation including Russia, South America, Africa znd of course tge USA.

So to claim that Jews are racist is laughable.

Granted I haven't been to Israel or Palestine, etc. But from mild interactions with a few jews I met in the military when I was overseas, and the Jews id known here in America they never struck me as racist.

They are VERY protective of their religion and homeland to the point which might be construed as racist, but honestly I wish more Americans valued America the way a lot of Jews do about their homeland.

I might be wrong, but from my experience the Jews I've known basically were like "don't fuck me and I won't fuck with you". I don't care for their beliefs for myself, but on average they seemed like decent people.

I believe about the safety aspect. When you have a society that the vast majority love their home, have a common set of beliefs, they all share mostly the same customs and culture, and share a common language then they tend to have more familiarity. Plus even if you don't have a lot of laws but you strictly enforce the ones you do have then you find people behave better

Course I may be wrong, like I said, I haven't been there so I just have vauge ideas.

Granted I haven't been to Israel or Palestine, etc. But from mild interactions with a few jews I met in the military when I was overseas, and the Jews id known here in America they never struck me as racist.

They are VERY protective of their religion and homeland to the point which might be construed as racist, but honestly I wish more Americans valued America the way a lot of Jews do about their homeland.

I might be wrong, but from my experience the Jews I've known basically were like "don't fuck me and I won't fuck with you". I don't care for their beliefs for myself, but on average they seemed like decent people.

I believe about the safety aspect. When you have a society that the vast majority love their home, have a common set of beliefs, they all share mostly the same customs and culture, and share a common language then they tend to have more familiarity. Plus even if you don't have a lot of laws but you strictly enforce the ones you do have then you find people behave better

Course I may be wrong, like I said, I haven't been there so I just have vauge ideas.
for the record----the statement that 1/3 of the citizens of Israel are arabs is false

Those are facts. I ask again, how would they have funded this? You said you don’t know enough about the topic so stfu and listen.
Haha, your arrogance is entertaining. They could fund themselves the same way they have over the past 3 years. They could have found other sources of revenue. They could have made a deal for a new Trump hotel and resort and gotten the money straight from the Don. Who the hell knows… that’s the point. You’re making presumptions not stating facts

Haha, your arrogance is entertaining. They could fund themselves the same way they have over the past 3 years. They could have found other sources of revenue. They could have made a deal for a new Trump hotel and resort and gotten the money straight from the Don. Who the hell knows… that’s the point. You’re making presumptions not stating facts
What other sources? They were dormant until Biden decided to play nice with Iran. You clearly don’t have a clue. Stfu

Ha ha

You’re defending her but but but Trump. Loser.
Biden has put Putin on his knees through Ukraine.... Trump was on his knees blowing Putin in Helsinki. We all saw it. Was gross. Biden will support Israel unlike how Trump abandoned the Kurds and Ukrainians.

Biden has put Putin on his knees through Ukraine.... Trump was on his knees blowing Putin in Helsinki. We all saw it. Was gross. Biden will support Israel unlike how Trump abandoned the Kurds and Ukrainians.
He has? Putin didn’t invade when Trump was president. Carte Blanche with the corpse in charge

Cool. Show one… here comes the diversion
You outed yourself as a supporter of showing perverted sexual books to elementary kids (among other things). Trump had peace accords signed to help bring greater peace to the Middle East you know nothing. Go away, quit supporting Anti-Semites (and quit being one), and at least attempt to learn something about the subject. It’d be a first for you....

"The Squad" hates Jews.
:dunno:
a127n38vhetb1.jpg

You outed yourself as a supporter of showing perverted sexual books to elementary kids (among other things). Trump had peace accords signed to help bring greater peace to the Middle East you know nothing. Go away, quit supporting Anti-Semites (and quit being one), and at least attempt to learn something about the subject. It’d be a first for you....
So that’s a dodge. You can’t show a quote to back up your BS. You Fail

Forum List

Back