Tliab SOTU response

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
'Squad' member Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan offered praise for President Joe Biden's now-defunct Build Back Better bill while going after Republicans for trying to 'tear down democracy' in her progressive response to the State of the Union on Tuesday night.
Speaking on behalf of the left-wing Working Families Party, the Detroit-area lawmaker called for an end to the filibuster and demanded the president use executive power 'to deliver for the people' on a series of progressive measures.
Roughly half an hour after Biden's address to Congress, Tlaib opened her 15-minute speech by praising his response to the COVID-19 pandemic including the American Rescue Plan.
'So when President Biden laid out the visionary Build Back Better agenda to create an America where we all have an opportunity to thrive, people got excited,' Tlaib said.

Comment:
Congresswoman Tliab is an unhinged left-wing crackpot.
She just doesn't care that the corrupt Democrat Party's spending (aka looting) has caused record inflation rates.
She is a greedy pig who sees the hard-working American Taxpayers as her slaves who she can load in infinite amount of burden upon.
Tlaib's idea of "democracy" resembles North Korea.
Flush twice and jiggle the handle vigorously.

'Squad' member Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan offered praise for President Joe Biden's now-defunct Build Back Better bill while going after Republicans for trying to 'tear down democracy' in her progressive response to the State of the Union on Tuesday night.
Speaking on behalf of the left-wing Working Families Party, the Detroit-area lawmaker called for an end to the filibuster and demanded the president use executive power 'to deliver for the people' on a series of progressive measures.
Roughly half an hour after Biden's address to Congress, Tlaib opened her 15-minute speech by praising his response to the COVID-19 pandemic including the American Rescue Plan.
'So when President Biden laid out the visionary Build Back Better agenda to create an America where we all have an opportunity to thrive, people got excited,' Tlaib said.

Comment:
Congresswoman Tliab is an unhinged left-wing crackpot.
She just doesn't care that the corrupt Democrat Party's spending (aka looting) has caused record inflation rates.
She is a greedy pig who sees the hard-working American Taxpayers as her slaves who she can load in infinite amount of burden upon.
Tlaib's idea of "democracy" resembles North Korea.
Flush twice and jiggle the handle vigorously.
As I recall, one of her first public comments after being elected to office was "We are going to impeach that Mother f**kr." of course referring to President Trump. That is the quality of people that the Democrats are putting in our government.

Then there's Nancy Pelosi.

It remains unclear why Pelosi acted in such a bizarre manner or why that line warranted such an unconventional reaction.

There was also fairly vigorous applause from what I presume was the democrat side. Very bizarre and inappropriate.

~~~~~~
There was also fairly vigorous applause from what I presume was the democrat side. Very bizarre and inappropriate.

It remains unclear why Pelosi acted in such a bizarre manner or why that line warranted such an unconventional reaction.

~~~~~~

Pelosi was so drunk that she could hardly stand......again

As I recall, one of her first public comments after being elected to office was "We are going to impeach that Mother f**kr." of course referring to President Trump. That is the quality of people that the Democrats are putting in our government.
And Trump has never even met Tlaib's mother

~~~~~~

I thought the undertaker did a very nice job on Pelosi's makeup.

~~~~~~

She probably has a nasty rash that needed scratching. Hopefully none of the building staff caught it.

She looks dirty.... I'll bet she smells like piss.

It’s easy for Rep Tlaib to push chimerical proposals when she only has to answer to her district. If she has such objections to the Democratic Party she should consider the Greens…

It’s easy for Rep Tlaib to push chimerical proposals when she only has to answer to her district. If she has such objections to the Democratic Party she should consider the Greens…

I dunno Jets. The opposing party always, as of at least recently; puts forth a rebuttal. But I have never ever seen the Presidents party respond, not only once, but twice.

What is up with that? Is it they were not confident that Biden would get his point across? Or, is it an honest insight into how splintered the Democratic party really is, wanting to push different agendas?

From my perspective, those that insist we only have a 2 party system have been shown to be only 1/2 correct. What I see instead is a political party, inside a political party, with enough raw power to get their own response to a SOTU speech.

I dunno Jets. The opposing party always, as of at least recently; puts forth a rebuttal. But I have never ever seen the Presidents party respond, not only once, but twice.

What is up with that? Is it they were not confident that Biden would get his point across? Or, is it an honest insight into how splintered the Democratic party really is, wanting to push different agendas?

From my perspective, those that insist we only have a 2 party system have been shown to be only 1/2 correct. What I see instead is a political party, inside a political party, with enough raw power to get their own response to a SOTU speech.

Just my opinion here, but both parties have factions within. While the Trump faction is execrating “RINOS”, the Democratic Party has its own schism. “The Squad” is more concerned with media sound bites and viral moments than passing legislation. Social media has empowered these groups to fulminate against their own party.

Just my opinion here, but both parties have factions within. While the Trump faction is execrating “RINOS”, the Democratic Party has its own schism. “The Squad” is more concerned with media sound bites and viral moments than passing legislation. Social media has empowered these groups to fulminate against their own party.

Agreed Jets. But in my humble opinion, in the GOP, that faction is controlled by one man and he is now over 70. When something happens to him, just like the tea party, they will reconstitute in the GOP.

Not so with the Democrats. They have multiple people who are very young who will continue to change the face of the Democratic party in perpetuity, or at least a long way on the horizon.

I am waiting to see if AOC challenges Shumer for his Senate seat this year. If she does, and wins, it is going to be a shockwave sent through the Democratic party, one that will have at least 6 years of effects, but probably longer.

The Dims sure think Americans are idiots. I guess they are counting on the illegal alien vote, of which I am sure there will be a 2 or 3 times multiplier.

The Dims sure think Americans are idiots. I guess they are counting on the illegal alien vote, of which I am sure there will be a 2 or 3 times multiplier.
Without voter ID, I fear you may be correct. As soon as Biden addressed this issue last night, I knew that the Left was going to try and muddy the waters for their personal gain.

As an American, let me state that ALL legal votes should be counted, and let the count fall where it does. I do not care if you are White, Black, Hispanic, Purple, Pink, or a Green Martian. If you are legal to vote, then I encourage you to do so.

But, if you allow illegal votes, if those votes were cast against what you wanted, your vote was CANCELLED! That is NOT acceptable!

Once YOU vote for your choice and YOUR choice wins, you hold their feet to the fire. If they do not deliver, you WILL consider highly throwing them out. We see this today with the political mood of America.

Always remember--------->your vote isn't being stolen by the people wanting you to show an ID, it is being stolen and CANCELLED by the people who vote who should NOT be able to, and are allowed to do this, BECAUSE they do not have to show who they are!

Forum List

Back