The NY Times is really going to have to get its story straight.

After so many hundreds of threads here alone debating the issue, the fact bed wetters return to parrot their insipid drivel even on satire threads, as well as threads that mock them. It causes me great sadness knowing that soooo many "people" are that stupid. We really need to round them up and sell them in Saudi Arabia. Trade each one for a gallon of gas and be done with them. The arabs can grind them up for fish food for all I care.

Moved to 'environment' by some mod who had nothing else to do. FFS.

After so many hundreds of threads here alone debating the issue, the fact bed wetters return to parrot their insipid drivel even on satire threads, as well as threads that mock them. It causes me great sadness knowing that soooo many "people" are that stupid. We really need to round them up and sell them in Saudi Arabia. Trade each one for a gallon of gas and be done with them. The arabs can grind them up for fish food for all I care.
God are you STUPID. And ANOTHER denier death wish for the collection.

They know there are a lot of gullible people out there who will drink the AGW/CO2 Kool-Aid. So they continue their blatant falsehoods knowing this; also knowing idiot politicians fear the NY Times for some odd reason.

More snow, less snow, more cold, less cold = global warming. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back