The European Invention of Palestine

WET DREAM Stoney.....Well here goes:-

Every Night Stoney Goes to sleep
He has a Wet Dream and his Momma,wash his sheets
Lay down Girl,let Me Push it Up,Push it Up...Lay down Girl,let me Push it Up...recurring

Now Stoney where do your fantasies start and where do they end.....Surely not Jillian ?????

theliq:cool:
I wore it down after so many years of sex

No one is interested in your wet dream fantasies, little boy

Take your anti-psychotic medication like the nice nurse told you to do :cuckoo:

Jstone wears Justin Bieber's hair style for much of the same purpose a venus fly trap uses ITS hair.

Lay down Girl,let Me Push it Up,Push it Up...Lay down Girl,let me Push it Up...recurring

Now Stoney where do your fantasies start and where do they end.....Surely not Jillian ?????

I wore it down after so many years of sex

dude... leave Jillian out of it. She's too classy to be associated with a nimrod like jstone. Probably not within his preferred age range either, if you know what I'm saying.

Jstone wears Justin Bieber's hair style for much of the same purpose a venus fly trap uses ITS hair.

Little man shogun is a little pervert who posts about sex talk with kids that had to be censored and which was turned over to the FBI http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

Aye chihuahua :eek:

I bet you have a court order to stay 500 yards away from playgrounds...

I bet you post about sex talk with kids that has been turned over the the FBI http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

Little shogun is a little pervert

Last edited:
Little man shogun is a little pervert who posts about sex talk with kids that had to be censored and which was turned over to the FBI http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

Aye chihuahua :eek:

I bet you post about sex talk with kids that has been turned over the the FBIhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

HAHAHA!

Can't even get your broken record post right after all the disney.com talk! I bet your hands are shaking like a junkie at a methadone clinic RIGHT NOW!

:rofl:

pwnt128640072976343289.jpg

I bet you post about sex talk with kids that has been turned over the the FBIhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

HAHAHA!

Can't even get your broken record post right after all the disney.com talk! I bet your hands are shaking like a junkie at a methadone clinic RIGHT NOW!

Little shogun is a little pervert posting about sex talk with kids http://www.usmessageboard.com/4147801-post10.html

Little man = little brain

Yeah sorry about that Shogun,maybe that was a bit below the belt re...Jillian,but I know what you mean regarding the other!!!!!!!!!thing.

Regards Steven :cool:

dude... leave Jillian out of it. She's too classy to be associated with a nimrod like jstone. Probably not within his preferred age range either, if you know what I'm saying.

I have heard that a million times but nobody has been able to show what the "Arabs" lost in the 1948 war.
So true, indeed! What could they have lost, if they'd had nothing in the first place?! That's what makes their occupational claims most clinically bizarre, of course.

So...I don't understand...if there was no Palestine, why were they called 'Palestinians'?

Inventing Palestine was rather an elegant solution by the Europeans to that particular conundrum I'd say.

Who or what is the JewishEncyclopedia.com ?
They wrote this;
The portion of Syria which was formerly the possession of the Israelites. It includes the whole of the country between the River Jordan and the Mediterranean as well as the country immediately to the east of the Jordan. The word represents the Greek form, Παλαιστίνη, of the Hebrew (Ex. xv. 14; Isa. xiv. 29, 31; Ps. lx. 10 [A. V. 8]), although in the Old Testament is applied only to the land of the Pelishtim (), or Philistines, and hence denotes merely the coast district south of Phenicia. It was the Greeks who began to denote the inland country as well by this term; such an application, by a foreign people, of the name of the coast to the interior is no rare phenomenon. As early as Herodotus, who is followed by other classical writers, as Ptolemy and Pliny, the phrase Συρίε ἡ Παλαιστίνη denotes both the littoral and the neighboring inland region (Judea and Palestine), as well as the entire interior as far as the Arabian desert. Josephus, however, usually limits the name to the land of the Philistines. In the course of time the term "Palestine" superseded the longer "Palestinian Syria," and it is used with this connotation by Josephus and Philo, while Vespasian officially designated the country as "Palestine" on the coins which he struck after the suppression of the Jewishinsurrection in 70 C.E., implying thereby the territory of the Jews. The name is used in this sense by Christian authors beginning with Jerome, as well as by the Jewish writers (), while the Arabic "Filasṭin" is more restricted in meaning, denoting only Judea and Samaria.

Read more: JewishEncyclopedia.com - PALESTINE:
Are they a credible source?

Admit it stoney...THE MAP IS NOW FOUND,SO YOU AND ALL THESE JEWISH APOLOGIST ARE NOW DEFEATED..I TRIED TO HELP YOU BUT LIKE MOST LIKE YOU ON HERE, HAVE :eusa_liar:FALLEN ON YOUR SWORD...O Stoney I'm SAD FOR THEE,TIME TO THROW AWAY YOUR BIBLE MATE.........IT DID YOU NO GOOD.....WELL DONE JOS AND TINMORE...TITANS BOTH.

Stoney we won't hold your IGNORANCE AGAINST YOU.

Steven aka theliq ever living in todays facts,ever faithful,ever SURE:clap2::clap2::cool:
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know

This is why israel had to comeback and fight for the land? um...ok... Please try again.

As I told you, those with functioning brains understand. You opt out.
Now, go to mommy.

Ok bro, since you apparently have nothing else to do on a saturday night, why don't you explain to me how those koran verses relate to the jews having to come back and fight for the land, if according to you, it's belonged to them all along.

We Jews invented Israel 3000 years ago and the Jews civilized the world with the 10 Commandments when ignorant Arabs were burying their babies alive.:clap2:

The 10 commandments never existed, but I'm talking about today's Israel, who cares what happened 3000 years ago?
But Israel has my blessing to nuke any camel jockey country that bothers them.

Another unsuccessful abortion shares his low IQ:clap2:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Simple: if the Arabs invade Israel again, and this time overrun it, the Jews will nuke them, then the Americans will nuke them. That is the only scenario for Arab "victory".

Forum List

Back