The EU blinks agrees to work with Trump

Next will be China...no one can do without the US....we all should know that but the media will not tell us....
images

A return to fairness on trade...finally we have an America first leader....

If it wasn't for the daily hate Trump news feed Trump would be at 60% approval....

Gotta love the winning!!!!:113:
Watch the market rise with this news.....:113:

A close reading of the story seems to indicate Trump blinked, or that both parties are pulling back from the brink. Which is good. The genesis of all this was Trump's idiocy to begin with.

All that was said was that they would work together towards lower tariffs. The most interesting aspect of the meeting was the EU bailing out the US soybean farmers.

Sounds more like a desperate Don trying to cover for the damage he is doing to America's farmers with his Chinese trade war. I am not opposed to being tough with China, but it was pure dimwittedness to go after the EU and our other allies at the same time.

I am glad Trump backed down with the EU and from the brink.

Today anyway, who knows about tomorrow.

Last edited:
A close reading of the story seems to indicate Trump blinked, or that both parties are pulling back from the brink. Which is good. The genesis of all this was Trump's idiocy to begin with
Always ask for more than you will except in negotiating....Trump is very wise...I guess giving him any credit will be impossible for some and others will credit Obama for it.....LMAO

Forum List

Back