The Ethics of Capital Punishment

^ So, then you say your dreams are fine but Syrenn's own personal views are not?

D'oh....

I find Syrenn's views on the death penalty as disturbing as my own nightmare was to me and others.

Then look to your own disturbances of the mind before attacking others for theirs....

I mean really Sky. Can't you see your hypocrisy?

It floats....

If you'd prefer I no longer comment on Syrenn's posts about the death penalty, I can do that. I have no problem with ceasing to comment on the DP.

You don't find that Syrenn's desire to pull the plunger on every last person on death row disturbing, do you?

I do.

Last edited:
How is it you think they'd all get dead, they'd just all naturally drop dead because you wished it?

OK, I get your point. You didn't say KILL, you said DEAD. Whatever. Point is, you don't think ANY prisoners have a right to live, no matter what their crimes are.

I disagree. I support Amnesty International's position on the death penalty.

What other groups of people do you wish were dead?

I really don't care how they get dead. Put them all in the yard and let them all be their charming, peaceful, kind, loving, non violent, safe to society, never hurt a fly, valuable part of society selves.... without intervention. I bet a whole lot of them would end up dead.

As i said... i don't care if they are alive or dead... as far as i am concerned dead would suit me just fine...i have zero issue with criminals all being dead. Read the string sky. You said you didnt want your tax dollars killing them... i don't want my tax dollars keeping them alive..... ESPECIALLY the ones who are supposed to be dead.

So you agree... you lied about what i said, misrepresented the meanings of my words and you are the one with the blood lust.

:thup:

You stated you wouldn't mind pulling the plunger yourself. That means killing them with your own hands. That means a desire to kill, and to kill many. That is the definition of blood lust.

You stated that you wanted all of them, every prisoner dead.

That's right... If i am alright with the death penalty....then i should also have to be alright with doing the deed myself. As i have said...i would have no issue pushing the plunder on them.

It has nothing to do with the desire to kill.....it as everything to do with the ability to kill.

I find Syrenn's views on the death penalty as disturbing as my own nightmare was to me and others.

Then look to your own disturbances of the mind before attacking others for theirs....

It floats....

If you'd prefer I no longer comment on Syrenn's posts about the death penalty, I can do that.

You don't find that Syrenn's desire to pull the plunger on every last person on death row disturbing, do you?

I do.

I'd prefer you to look at your own issues rather than project them onto others.

That's what I see Sky.

i might not know much about dreams, but i know a pathological liar when i read one. :thup:

is that maggot in california dead yet?

yesterday would be almost soon enough for that piece of shit to die.

If you're referring to Jarvis Masters, he is still alive.

Dreams are symbolic. I know exactly what the dream of using the bat was about, and it was NOT about really killing another human being. It was about my own struggle with the judging and critical part of myself.

of course it was. you should be more concerned with the pathological lying part of yourself.

is there somewhere that i can donate to his death fund?
i'd be happy to pick up some of the cost. :thup:

It won't cost very much. You can get a gallon of gas and a Bic lighter for under 5 bucks.

It floats....

If you'd prefer I no longer comment on Syrenn's posts about the death penalty, I can do that.

I do.

so do i.

i'd like a turn

i might not know much about dreams, but i know a pathological liar when i read one. :thup:

If you're referring to Jarvis Masters, he is still alive.

Dreams are symbolic. I know exactly what the dream of using the bat was about, and it was NOT about really killing another human being. It was about my own struggle with the judging and critical part of myself.

of course it was. you should be more concerned with the pathological lying part of yourself.

is there somewhere that i can donate to his death fund?
i'd be happy to pick up some of the cost. :thup:

No problem. I work on myself all the time. Nice try flaming, del. I'm not biting.

You stated you wouldn't mind pulling the plunger yourself. That means killing them with your own hands. That means a desire to kill, and to kill many. That is the definition of blood lust.

You stated that you wanted all of them, every prisoner dead.

would it be more acceptable to you if she picked a baseball bat?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apparently, you don't understand how to interpret dreams. You think they are literal.

Dreams are symbolic.

Lots of murders have been commuted with baseball bats.

there is another one for you sky for eye for an eye.... bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat.

Apparently, you don't understand how to interpret dreams. You think they are literal.

Dreams are symbolic.

Nope, we still have 648 of them that need putting down.....

Dreams are symbolic.

And you'd be happy to pull the plunger on every last one of them, but you claim to not have bloodlust.

It floats....

If you'd prefer I no longer comment on Syrenn's posts about the death penalty, I can do that. I have no problem with ceasing to comment on the DP.

I do.

Why? they are on death row for a reason, these guys aren't jay walkers and traffic ticket violaters here.

Dreams are symbolic.

Lots of murders have been commuted with baseball bats.

there is another one for you sky for eye for an eye.... bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat.

Do you understand that dreams are not literal? Apparently not.

And you'd be happy to pull the plunger on every last one of them, but you claim to not have bloodlust.

Yet you want understanding for your murderous dreams and are unwilling to give any to your friend. Your friend Sky.

:doubt:
Sad, that...

It floats....

I do.

I have no issue with you commenting on my posts sky... lying about what i say and the context of what it was said..... i do mind

I also mind you misrepresenting what i say as fact.

It floats....

I do.

Why? they are on death row for a reason, these guys aren't jay walkers and traffic ticket violaters here.

I find the idea of pulling the plunger on one person after another very disturbing.

I do.

I find the idea of pulling the plunger on one person after another very disturbing.

And your dream idea of killing someone is less worrisome than another person's personal views?

Sheesh Sky...

Get a grip on you first...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII]Men Without Hats - Safety Dance [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Its called personal responsibility of sky. If you are alright with the death penalty.... then you should also be alright with your name being pulled out of a hat to push the drugs.

Its the same a jury duty.

Yet you want understanding for your murderous dreams and are unwilling to give any to your friend. Your friend Sky.

:doubt:
Sad, that...

My "murderous dreams" as you call them are not about really killing anyone.

I have understanding, and I care for Syrenn, which is why I tell her about my true feelings of her statements about wanting to kill all prisoners on death row herself and wanting all other prisoners to die too, regardless of what crimes they committed.

Sorry you can't see that.

Forum List

Back