The Ethics of Capital Punishment

Eye For An Eye =
yin-yang-symbol.jpg

And you'd be happy to pull the plunger on every last one of them, but you claim to not have bloodlust.

Yet you want understanding for your murderous dreams and are unwilling to give any to your friend. Your friend Sky.

:doubt:
Sad, that...

My "murderous dreams" as you call them are not about really killing anyone.

I have understanding, and I care for Syrenn, which is why I tell her about my true feelings of her statements about wanting to kill all prisoners on death row herself and wanting all other prisoners to die too, regardless of what crimes they committed.

Sorry you can't see that.

You think that your friend deserves your anger at your dreams and views that you project onto her....

That's what I see. Show me how it's not so....

Yet you want understanding for your murderous dreams and are unwilling to give any to your friend. Your friend Sky.

:doubt:
Sad, that...

I have understanding, and I care for Syrenn, which is why I tell her about my true feelings of her statements about wanting to kill all prisoners on death row herself and wanting all other prisoners to die too, regardless of what crimes they committed.

You think that your friend deserves your anger at your dreams and views that you project onto her....

No, that's not true.

I don't understand what it is you are saying. I think my friend DESERVES my anger AT my dreams and views that I project onto her?

What are you talking about? I am not projecting any anger at a friend.

I don't support the death penalty and I find Syrenn's view on the DP extreme and disturbing.

I don't EXPECT people to understand dream analysis or be interested in the topic.

No, that's not true.

I don't understand what it is you are saying. I think my friend DESERVES my anger AT my dreams and views that I project onto her?

I don't support the death penalty and I find Syrenn's view on the DP extreme and disturbing.

I don't EXPECT people to understand dream analysis or be interested in the topic.

You are treating your friend like anything but and if you don't see that, then there's not much use going any deeper as you are far too lost imo...

No, that's not true.

Well sky, i find it discussing that you have more sympathy for the criminal then the victim. I find it disgusting that you think murders deserve to live, while they themselves feel it is alright to deprive others of life.

I find it disgusting that you feel murders deserve better then what they handed out.

No, do YOU want to see Jarvis Masters go free?

I want Jarvis to not be executed. He is going to benefit others whether he stays in prison or not. His books have helped many people.
It is a simple yes or no question, do YOU want to see Jarvis Masters go free?

I don't know. I don't think he should be executed, I am against the death penalty.

I don't know what is karmically in his best interests. It may be to be on death row the rest of his life. It may be to have his sentence commuted to LWOP.

No, that's not true.

Well sky, i find it discussing that you have more sympathy for the criminal then the victim. I find it disgusting that you think murders deserve to live, while they themselves feel it is alright to deprive others of life.

I find it disgusting that you feel murders deserve better then what they handed out.

You find my position on abolishing the death penalty disgusting. I get it.

No, that's not true.

You are treating your friend like anything but and if you don't see that, then there's not much use going any deeper as you are far too lost imo...

Fine. Ropey. I don't have to comment anymore. Really. Be at peace.

Try telling Syrenn she shouldn't be friends with me. Good luck.

Last edited:
What I don't agree with, is what has happened in the UK. People get released. LWOP should mean just that.

I want Jarvis to not be executed. He is going to benefit others whether he stays in prison or not. His books have helped many people.

I don't know. I don't think he should be executed, I am against the death penalty.

I don't know what is karmically in his best interests. It may be to be on death row the rest of his life. It may be to have his sentence commuted to LWOP.
What would happen to Jarvis if it was up to just YOU?

No, that's not true.

I'm not telling anyone why they should or shouldn't be friends with you. I am saying that I don't think you understand friendship and acceptance of your friends views.

Why Syrenn chooses to have a friend who attacks her like you do and who demands understanding for her own murderous dreams yet is unwilling to give that same understanding back to her friend is beyond me, but that's her choice, not mine.

However, I think that you are no friend of Syrenn...

His karma may also be to be put down like the murdering dog he is.

I'm not telling anyone why they should or shouldn't be friends with you. I am saying that I don't think you understand friendship and acceptance of your friends views.

Why Syrenn chooses to have a friend who attacks her like you do and who demands understanding for her own murderous dreams yet is unwilling to give that same understanding back to her friend is beyond me, but that's her choice, not mine.

Fine. Like I said, I don't need to comment on Syrenn's views of the DP anymore.

Friends disagree. Syrenn and I disagree passionately on many topics.

He would be taken off Death Row and put into the general population, unless he wins his appeal for a new trial and is found innocent. Then he should be released.

True, friends disagree.

What you are doing though is lying about what i said, misrepresenting what i said and putting it out there without context or in link back quotes.

Then presenting what you assume as fact... and then assigning blood lust to it.

He would be taken off Death Row and put into the general population, unless he wins his appeal for a new trial and is found innocent. Then he should be released.
Do you believe Jarvis is innocent?

True, friends disagree.

What you are doing though is lying about what i said, misrepresenting what i said and putting it out there without context or in link back quotes.

Then presenting what you assume as fact... and then assigning blood lust to it.

And for that, if I misunderstood you, I apologize. I will no longer comment on your views of capital punishment.

Forum List

Back