"The entire Republican party is becoming a Russian asset."

Putin Asks And Trump Delivers - A List Of All The Good Things Trump Did For Russia
MoA - Putin Asks And Trump Delivers - A List Of All The Good Things Trump Did For Russia

". . . What the FBI people really were concerned about is Trump's public record of favoring Russia at each and every corner.

Trump obviously wants better diplomatic relations with Russia. He is reluctant to counter its military might. He is doing his best to make it richer. Just consider the headlines below. With all those good things Trump did for Putin, intense suspicions of Russian influence over him is surely justified.

Trump deploys TANKS to Estonia as NATO builds up HUGE army on Russian border - Express, Feb 7 2017

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles - CNBC, Apr 6 2017

U.S. Rejects Exxon Mobil Bid for Waiver on Russia Sanctions - NYT, Apr 21 2017

Trump to promote U.S. natgas exports in Russia's backyard - Reuters, Jul 3 2017

Trump Urges East Europe to Loosen Russia's Grip With U.S. Gas - Bloomberg, Jul 6 2017

Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia - CNN, Aug 3, 2017

Justice Dept Asks Russia's RT to Register as Foreign Agent - Newsmax, Sep 13 2017

US 'to restrict Russian military flights over America' - Independent, Sep 26 2017

Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software - Reuters, Dec 12 2017

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine - The Hill, Dec 20 2017

U.S. Punishes Chechen Leader in New Sanctions Against Russians - NYT, Dec 20 2017

Sputnik Partner 'Required To Register' Under U.S. Foreign-Agent Law - RFERL, Jan 10 2018

Trump says Russia is helping North Korea avoid sanctions - CBSNews, Jan 17 2018

Trump's 'energy dominance' strategy is undercutting Russia's influence and business in Europe - Reuters, Feb 9 2018

Trump looks to deter Russia, China with $686B ask for Pentagon - The Hill, Feb 12 2018

American General In Syria Confirms US Forces Killed Hundreds Of Russians In Massive Battle - The Drive, Mar 16 2018

Trump orders expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats, closure of Seattle consulate - CBS, Mar 26 2018

Trump vows periodical dispatch of US troops to Baltic states, step up air defense - Lithuania Tribune, Apr 3 2018

Trump opposes Nord Stream II, questions Germany - AA, Apr 4 2018

Trump just hit Russian oligarchs with the most aggressive sanctions yet - Vice, Apr 6 2018

Trump orders missile strike on Syria military targets - CBSNews, Apr 9 2018

Aluminum Stocks Jump As Trump Sanctions Target Putin Pal - Investors, Apr 9 2018

Russia ‘deeply disappointed’ at Trump’s withdrawal from Iran deal - Times of Israel, May 9 2018

Trump to NATO allies: Raise military spending to 4 percent of GDP - AlJazeerah, Jul 12 2018

Trump says U.S. ties to NATO ‘very strong’ - Politico, Jul 12 2018

U.S. to sanction Turkey for receiving S-400 missiles - Ahval, Jul 27 2018

Trump administration to hit Russia with new sanctions for Skripal poisoning - NBC News Aug 8 2018

Space Force Is Trump’s Answer to New Russian and Chinese Weapons - FP, Aug 10 2018

US Sanctions Chinese Entity Over Purchase of Russian Fighters, S-400s – Treasury - Sputnik, Sep 20 2018

Trump hints at punitive action against India for buying S-400 from Russia - India Today, Oct 11 2018

Trump Agrees to Boost Pentagon's Budget to $750 Bln in 2019 - Reports - Sputnik, Oct 12 2018

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia - Guardian, Oct 21 2018

Haley Condemns ‘Outrageous’ Russian Firing on Ukrainian Ships - Bloomberg, Nov 26 2018

2 Trump Moves Cost This Russian-American CEO $2.3B - Forbes, Jan 14 2019

When one adds up all those actions one can only find that Trump cares more about Russia, than about the U.S. and its NATO allies. Only with Trump being under Putin's influence, knowingly or unwittingly, could he end up doing Russia so many favors.. . . ."

Your text and the anti-Russia list of actions don't jive.
As an example, "Trump boosts DOD Budget $750b in 2019".

I can't tell if you are spoofing your point, or just don't get all of the line items you listed????

That was the whole point of the article, it mocks folks that think Trump is a puppet of Putin and Russia. It is a test of cricital thinking and reading skills.

Do folks click on links, do they read deeper into the headlines, or do they just fall for propaganda?

I purposely left out the very last word of that piece.

HERE. Let me re-quote it, with the last word;

"When one adds up all those actions one can only find that Trump cares more about Russia, than about the U.S. and its NATO allies. Only with Trump being under Putin's influence, knowingly or unwittingly, could he end up doing Russia so many favors.

Not."

:auiqs.jpg:

That makes much more sense!! Thx.

Articles from Salon and the Washington Post accusing the entire Republican Party of becoming Russian assets. Perhaps we need to remove all Republicans from office. They are all controlled by Russia.

Are Republicans even defending Trump — or just working for Putin?

"Are Republicans even trying to defend Trump? Or just doing Vladimir Putin's bidding?
Trump's Ukraine extortion scheme is now clear — but the entire Republican Party has become a Russian asset"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...republican-party-is-becoming-a-russian-asset/

Вы должны прийти на нашу сторону, это весело здесь LOL

Articles from Salon and the Washington Post accusing the entire Republican Party of becoming Russian assets. Perhaps we need to remove all Republicans from office. They are all controlled by Russia.

"Are Republicans even trying to defend Trump? Or just doing Vladimir Putin's bidding?
Trump's Ukraine extortion scheme is now clear — but the entire Republican Party has become a Russian asset"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...republican-party-is-becoming-a-russian-asset/

LOL

The democrats are trying to make obvious lies the "truth" or you're a Russian asset?!
Ted Cruz shoved that bullshit up Chuck Todd's butt on MTP.
Ted proved that Ukraine meddled in 2016, its in the fucking newspapers!

LOL

The democrats are trying to make obvious lies the "truth" or you're a Russian asset?!
я не русский актив I promise

LOL

I promise

No Republicans are Russian assets.
The democrats are the ones working with Putin, Obama and Hillary, Bernie and Brennan are all Komrads

LOL

I promise

The democrats are the ones working with Putin, Obama and Hillary, Bernie and Brennan are all Komrads
I can't believe Democrats are resorting to this lame scheme. It's so childish it's pathetic.

LOL

I promise

I can't believe Democrats are resorting to this lame scheme. It's so childish it's pathetic.

The dems are using the big lie tactic. Goebbels would be so proud....

TOUGH ON RUSSIA

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s800-c85.jpg

NOT !
What a fucking bonehead:

iu
Wow, you mean they all do it? I'm so shocked.
No Republican is 1/10th as hypocritical was the best Democrat.

That's our system, all ya need to reach for is less "x" than those "other" guys. Fweedumb.

LOL

I promise

I suspect you all will keep right on doubling down on the same behavior while awaiting a different outcome, both you and your Democrats.

TOUGH ON RUSSIA

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s800-c85.jpg

NOT !
What a fucking bonehead:

iu

That's our system, all ya need to reach for is less "x" than those "other" guys. Fweedumb.
Are you admitting that you're a hypocrite?

I am admitting the system is, but of course. Are you an eager participant?

What a fucking bonehead:

iu

How can a system be hypocritical. We are discussing sleazy lying Dim hypocrites here, not "the system."

How can a system be hypocritical. We are discussing sleazy lying Dim hypocrites here, not "the system."
Why don't you just keep voting Republican then?

Is there any point to this line of spittle?

Yeah darling, you vote for and support a political party that so shabbily delivers for you that you spend your life whining, moaning and caterwauling about that “other” party. Somebody ain’t gittin’-r-done fer ya pard.

Democrats need to deal with all these Russian assets. A civil war is appropriate. Get right on that will you.

Yeah darling, you vote for and support a political party that so shabbily delivers for you that you spend your life whining, moaning and caterwauling about that “other” party. Somebody ain’t gittin’-r-done fer ya pard.
Right, asshole, because Dims never whine, moan or caterwaul about Republicans. Dims have been crying a never ending river of tears ever since the 2016 election.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Forum List

Back