The End of UN 181

Dayam.
You are so dim I feel like I'm abusing the mentally challenged.
We already agreed that UN 181 and the peaceful solutions it proposed are long dead and gone or, as the Arabs said, "null and void." It then follows that it just doesn't matter where they would have been had the Arabs chosen peaceful coexistence with Israel. As all but you seem to realize, UN 181's solutions were voided not only when the Arabs rejected them but for sure when the "Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War." As a result of those decisions ...

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING

...members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

It wasn't a peaceful solution. It was giving over half of their country to foreign settlers.

It would have been a peaceful solution had the Arabs not "started the 1948 Arab-Israeli War" and they never had (and may never have) a country to give away (but they could have) to anyone ... even to their Jewish neighbors.

Could you post a 1948 map of Israel showing where those Arab countries crossed the border into Israel?

It wasn't a peaceful solution. It was giving over half of their country to foreign settlers.

It would have been a peaceful solution had the Arabs not "started the 1948 Arab-Israeli War" and they never had (and may never have) a country to give away (but they could have) to anyone ... even to their Jewish neighbors.

Could you post a 1948 map of Israel showing where those Arab countries crossed the border into Israel?
I already showed you that map before, asshole. You keep making the same bullshit arguments as if they will work on the 10,000th time.

USA_MAP_1948_Arab_attack.jpg

Last edited:

I already showed you that map before, asshole. You keep making the same bullshit arguments as if they will work on the 10,000th time.
Tinny subscribes to the doctrine of J Goebbels.

Can anyone explain how this is not ethnic cleansing?
Thought you said Israel was in a land grab. Now you say ethnic cleansing. You realize you're full of beans?

They are both the same thing. You drive off the Palestinians so you can steal their land.
For the millionth time, there were no "Palestinians" you idiot. The land belonged to the Turks for 600 years and after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire it was controlled by the British. It was then divided into two separate countries, one for the ARABS under Hamshemite rule, which is today's Jordan, and another for the Jews, called Israel. Arab animals rejected and attacked, NOT BECAUSE OF THIS MYTHICAL PALESTINIAN, but because the greedy bastards wanted to destroy the newly formed Jewish state and divide it between themselves.

British-Mandate-of-Palestine.gif

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Isn't it interesting that "Palestinians" themselves, DENIED THE EXISTENCE OF A PALESTINIAN PEOPLE?!

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
- An "ex-Palestinian" Arab -

Last edited:
Goebbles doctrine and Hamas doctrine are indistinguishable, except one is in German and the other in Arabic.

Goebbles doctrine and Hamas doctrine are indistinguishable, except one is in German and the other in Arabic.

Isn't it the first person to refer to Nazis loses the debate?

How many rockets have been fired into Israel this year? Hmm I wonder. I mean from 2001 - 2009 over 8600 rockets have been fired into civilian areas of Israel. I mean these turds don't fire at soldiers of the IDF, no, they go after unarmed people...shows just how tough they are...but here's the link you can add them all up...but look at the Month of March, they must have had them on sale or something

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012

There are no borders for Israel there. Where is it?

Arab animals attacking the Jewish areas in the blue. Are you fucking blind? Arabs lost their quest to destroy the newly formed Jewish state. UN documents also confirm this aggression by the Arab savages. There was no such thing as a "Palestinian people". UN and historical documents confirm that as well.

Tin-man your not helping yourself here....this is a debate you will not win

What is there to debate? Israel has no borders on that map.
Israel was declared a state and the next day the Arabs attacked. You wanted a map of where the Arabs attacked from, as if to imply they didn't. And here is a map of the borders agreed and passed by the UN, which is less than what the Jews had actually agreed to. Jordan is Palestine.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back