The End of UN 181

Ooooooo, terrorists. Quick hide under the bed.:lol::lol::lol:

Not at all.

Actionable intel, a willingness to mete out justice and kuffar resolve is the cure for islamic terrorism.

Have you noticed how young the "senior leadership" of Gee-had Intl. Inc. has gotten?

How often does the cowardly islamist terrorist Nasrallah step outside of his rats nest?

How often does that coward Netenyahu step outside his security?
Would you like to know his itinerary to transmit the info to your terrorist buddies? Tsk Tsk.

Can someone explain why the majority of East Jerusalem Palestinians prefer Israel to their own Palestinian State with self determination? I guess it has something to do with Israel's "slow but steady" genocide of the Palestinians.

Poll: East J'lem residents prefer Israeli citizenship - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israel evacuated Gaza and the Hamas animals started shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers, in exchange for this peace offering. They failed their first step with flying colors. But it was a good way of proving just who and what these animals really are.
They still maintain "effective control" of the area, which satisifies the definition of an "occupation".

And while certain motherly UN agencies agree with your assessment, Hamas disagrees. Kinda funny how those you deem to be occupied admit that it just ain't so.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Except the plan was only proposed. It was never Implemented. There was no resolution 181.
The plan wasn't implemented because the Arabs attacked Israel. Obviously there is no "plan" left to talk about, once an all out war breaks out.

No it was a contract that had to be signed by both sides. It wasn't so it was never valid.
It was vote, and it was passed by a majority. Keep up will ya.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And as even most grade-schoolers know the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition. The region's Arabs took a somewhat different route:
"On the eve of final British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan. The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War"

Except the plan was only proposed. It was never Implemented. There was no resolution 181.

Neither I nor WIKI said or inferred that UN 181 was implemented. I said that the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition.
A totally irrefutable statement.
WIKI said that "the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan."
Note WIKI's use of the word "proposed."
It wasn't UN 181 that validated Israel's declaration of independence ... it was UN and international recognition.
And it wasn't Israel's inception that kept the region's Arab's from having another Arab state ... it was their own actions:
"The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War."

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Can someone explain why the majority of East Jerusalem Palestinians prefer Israel to their own Palestinian State with self determination? I guess it has something to do with Israel's "slow but steady" genocide of the Palestinians.

Poll: East J'lem residents prefer Israeli citizenship - Israel News, Ynetnews

They still maintain "effective control" of the area, which satisifies the definition of an "occupation".

And while certain motherly UN agencies agree with your assessment, Hamas disagrees. Kinda funny how those you deem to be occupied admit that it just ain't so.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the "we love death, you love life™"
canard is less convincing for those arabs living in Israel who have a steady income and are improving their lives in an environment of progress, openness and equal rights... just guessing, though.

And as even most grade-schoolers know the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition. The region's Arabs took a somewhat different route:
"On the eve of final British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan. The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War"

Neither I nor WIKI said or inferred that UN 181 was implemented. I said that the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition.
WIKI said that "the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan."
It wasn't UN 181 that validated Israel's declaration of independence ... it was UN and international recognition.
And it wasn't Israel's inception that kept the region's Arab's from having another Arab state ... it was their own actions:
"The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War."

Where are those proposed borders?
Where is that international city of Jerusalem?
Jaffa was to be part of the Arab state.

There is nothing left of resolution 181 but Israeli propaganda.

You have been suckered into that phony war on terror.
It's not phony. Ask the victims of Islamic terror, they will tell you otherwise, idiot.

What about the victims of Israeli terrorism. There are many more of those.

Camel crap!
Even if you are dim enough (and we both know you are) to consider Arab-Israeli conflict casualties to be victims of terrorism (though clearly they are not) the numbers just don't hold a candle to the victims of Islamic terror:

As Refugees Flee Islamists in Mali, Solutions Are Elusive

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...goHgCA&usg=AFQjCNH2vuJYBUy8Ixn-986uw8I1Awz6YQ

Dayam.
You are so dim I feel like I'm abusing the mentally challenged.
We already agreed that UN 181 and the peaceful solutions it proposed are long dead and gone or, as the Arabs said, "null and void." It then follows that it just doesn't matter where they would have been had the Arabs chosen peaceful coexistence with Israel. As all but you seem to realize, UN 181's solutions were voided not only when the Arabs rejected them but for sure when the "Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War." As a result of those decisions ...

"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING

It is a little strange that a couple of their leaders would say that.

And consider the context in which the admission was made.
The annual "Palestinian" protest against "the occupation" was being planned. It offered a wonderful opportunity for Gazans and Hamas to bond with their WB "brethren" but they were likely to be non-participants because:

"Hamas co-founder Mahmoud Zahar confirmed Tuesday there is no Israeli occupation of Gaza, according to a report published by Ma’an, a Bethlehem- based Palestinian news agency.

Zahar was casting doubt on whether Hamas would organize anti-Israel marches in Gaza in conjunction with similar protests that the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority would organize in the West Bank.

“Against whom could we demonstrate in the Gaza Strip? When Gaza was occupied, that model was applicable,” Zahar said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ioGADA&usg=AFQjCNHJjh4vIO-q2kznqqTN50a95M2Q6w

Dayam.
We already agreed that UN 181 and the peaceful solutions it proposed are long dead and gone or, as the Arabs said, "null and void." It then follows that it just doesn't matter where they would have been had the Arabs chosen peaceful coexistence with Israel. As all but you seem to realize, UN 181's solutions were voided not only when the Arabs rejected them but for sure when the "Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War." As a result of those decisions ...

We already agreed that UN 181 and the peaceful solutions it proposed are long dead and gone...

It wasn't a peaceful solution. It was giving over half of their country to foreign settlers.

...members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

Why don't you post a 1948 map of Israel showing where these Arab countries crossed the borders into Israel?

Cue song and dance

You claimed there was no such thing as "moderate Islamic terrorism", thereby inferring Hamas does nothing but terrorist acts. I brought forth the example of Hamas doing street improvements and asked what that had to do with terrorism.
Unrelated, my ass!

I don't know how you determined that Hollie's statement inferred anything about Hamas civic actions. You could take it to mean that there are no moderate Islamic terrorists (I'd say that is true) or that there is no difference between Islamic terrorists ... that they are all radical (I'd say that is also true). You're just being obtuse, Princess.

The only thing you know about Palestinians you got from the liars in Israel.

:lol::lol::lol:
And that is from a boy who actually believes PIC ("The Voice of Palestine") is a credible media outlet and that the camel crap he copies and posts from there is Allah's honest truth.

Dayam.

We already agreed that UN 181 and the peaceful solutions it proposed are long dead and gone...
...members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

It wasn't a peaceful solution. It was giving over half of their country to foreign settlers.

It would have been a peaceful solution had the Arabs not "started the 1948 Arab-Israeli War" and they never had (and may never have) a country to give away (but they could have) to anyone ... even to their Jewish neighbors.

I don't know how you determined that Hollie's statement inferred anything about Hamas civic actions. You could take it to mean that there are no moderate Islamic terrorists (I'd say that is true) or that there is no difference between Islamic terrorists ... that they are all radical (I'd say that is also true). You're just being obtuse, Princess.

The only thing you know about Palestinians you got from the liars in Israel.

And that is from a boy who actually believes PIC ("The Voice of Palestine") is a credible media outlet and that the camel crap he copies and posts from there is Allah's honest truth.

:clap2::clap2::lol::lol:

You have been suckered into that phony war on terror.
It's not phony. Ask the victims of Islamic terror, they will tell you otherwise, idiot.

Israel does not engage in terrorism, nor is it listed as a terrorist country. IslamoNazis like to accuse others of things they themsleves are most guilty of. That's an old shtick and they need to get over. Nobody's buying their crap except other IslamoNazis.

Israel does not engage in terrorism, nor is it listed as a terrorist country. IslamoNazis like to accuse others of things they themsleves are most guilty of. That's an old shtick and they need to get over. Nobody's buying their crap except other IslamoNazis.

Israel gets away with a lot of stuff that it shouldn't. The word is getting out. They won't be able to get away with it forever.

Israel gets away with a lot of stuff that it shouldn't. The word is getting out. They won't be able to get away with it forever.

:bsflag::poop::piss2::blahblah:

Forum List

Back