The End of UN 181

You responded to my earlier post with a totally unrelated comment.

Why do you think child abuse is an adequate way to promote the hatreds you espouse?
You claimed there was no such thing as "moderate Islamic terrorism", thereby inferring Hamas does nothing but terrorist acts. I brought forth the example of Hamas doing street improvements and asked what that had to do with terrorism.

Unrelated, my ass!

Israel evacuated Gaza and the Hamas animals started shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers, in exchange for this peace offering. They failed their first step with flying colors. But it was a good way of proving just who and what these animals really are.
They still maintain "effective control" of the area, which satisifies the definition of an "occupation".

And while certain motherly UN agencies agree with your assessment, Hamas disagrees. Kinda funny how those you deem to be occupied admit that it just ain't so.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

We heard that before knucklehead. When majority of world's democratic and powerful countries designate a group as terrorist, you're shit out of luck, basically. If you think that's just an "opinion" try providing any type of financial or material support to Hamas, and see how they lock your filthy terrorist loving ass in Federal prison for at least ten years.

Yeah, we have heard that crap before.
Heard what before? That supporting a terrorist group is a Federal crime which carries a heavy sentence? Why don't you try it and see what happens, moron? Heh heh heh.

Ooooooo, terrorists. Quick hide under the bed.:lol::lol::lol:

End the occupation, then see what he say's.
Israel evacuated Gaza and the Hamas animals started shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers, in exchange for this peace offering. They failed their first step with flying colors. But it was a good way of proving just who and what these animals really are.

Yes but that was far from ending the occupation.
After the way Hamas animals behaved after Israel gave Gaza back to them, they aren't going see Israel give them an inch from here on. And the world won't blame them either. As I said Hamas showed the world their true IslamoNazi colors.

End the occupation, then see what he say's.

How much risk should be borne by the Israeli's for making concessions to islamic terrorists?

Hamas has no intention of engaging in peace negotiations with Israel, particularly in light of its charter and comments by it's terrorist leadership. Hamas has ruled out "Palestinian" islamic terrorist recognition of the State of Israel or any normalization of relations between a proposed Palestinian State and Israel.

While claiming a majority vote election, the Hamas terrorists staged a bloody coup that resulted in murders of the rival Fatah islamic terrorist opposition members and their families. Hamsa has since imposed their islamic fundamentalist, anti-democratic, islamist Dark Ages sharia code on Gazans.

How does anyone think that such retrograde islamic terrorists have any intention of seeking peaceful co-existence?

After the way Hamas animals behaved after Israel gave Gaza back to them, they aren't going see Israel give them an inch from here on. And the world won't blame them either. As I said Hamas showed the world their true IslamoNazi colors.

Israel doesn't have anything to give. It sits inside Palestine.

Why do you think child abuse is an adequate way to promote the hatreds you espouse?
You claimed there was no such thing as "moderate Islamic terrorism", thereby inferring Hamas does nothing but terrorist acts. I brought forth the example of Hamas doing street improvements and asked what that had to do with terrorism.
Unrelated, my ass!

I don't know how you determined that Hollie's statement inferred anything about Hamas civic actions. You could take it to mean that there are no moderate Islamic terrorists (I'd say that is true) or that there is no difference between Islamic terrorists ... that they are all radical (I'd say that is also true). You're just being obtuse, Princess.

Yeah, we have heard that crap before.
Heard what before? That supporting a terrorist group is a Federal crime which carries a heavy sentence? Why don't you try it and see what happens, moron? Heh heh heh.

Not at all.

Actionable intel, a willingness to mete out justice and kuffar resolve is the cure for islamic terrorism.

Have you noticed how young the "senior leadership" of Gee-had Intl. Inc. has gotten?

How often does the cowardly islamist terrorist Nasrallah step outside of his rats nest?

Unrelated, my ass!

I don't know how you determined that Hollie's statement inferred anything about Hamas civic actions. You could take it to mean that there are no moderate Islamic terrorists (I'd say that is true) or that there is no difference between Islamic terrorists ... that they are all radical (I'd say that is also true). You're just being obtuse, Princess.

The only thing you know about Palestinians you got from the liars in Israel.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And as even most grade-schoolers know the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition. The region's Arabs took a somewhat different route:
"On the eve of final British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan. The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War"

Except the plan was only proposed. It was never Implemented. There was no resolution 181.
The plan wasn't implemented because the Arabs attacked Israel. Obviously there is no "plan" left to talk about, once an all out war breaks out.

Well, with her not answering direct questions, there's not much I can do now, is it?

Israel doesn't have anything to give. It sits inside Palestine.
Yeah sure. Palestine is Jordan. That's where most Palestinians are today. How many Palestines do you want? One inside Syria, one inside Jordan, one in Lebanon? oh sorry, they've been tried before.

Not at all.

Actionable intel, a willingness to mete out justice and kuffar resolve is the cure for islamic terrorism.

Have you noticed how young the "senior leadership" of Gee-had Intl. Inc. has gotten?

How often does the cowardly islamist terrorist Nasrallah step outside of his rats nest?

How often does that coward Netenyahu step outside his security?

Not at all.

How often does that coward Netenyahu step outside his security?

Often.

Unrelated, my ass!

The only thing you know about Palestinians you got from the liars in Israel.
Whereas you get your information from an Islamist terrorist terrorist organization. Ha ha ha!

Well, with her not answering direct questions, there's not much I can do now, is it?

You poor dear. I can only give you so much attention.

And as even most grade-schoolers know the soon-to-be Israelis - operating under the auspices of UN 181 - declared their independence, named their new state Israel and gained both UN membership and international recognition. The region's Arabs took a somewhat different route:
"On the eve of final British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan. The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War"

Except the plan was only proposed. It was never Implemented. There was no resolution 181.
The plan wasn't implemented because the Arabs attacked Israel. Obviously there is no "plan" left to talk about, once an all out war breaks out.

No it was a contract that had to be signed by both sides. It wasn't so it was never valid.

Forum List

Back