The end of the radical left and the Barryworshipers?

what's the matter? Did Xeno blaspheme your Ossiah?

Ewww. Go away. You are so gross and creepy. An intelligent adult male does not talk the way you do. Either you're a punk teenage boy or an ignorant, uneducated man. And I really don't care which.

I'm neither young nor uneducated. and I'm here to stay, so deal with it, asshole.

I didn't ask or tell you to leave, did I?? So why did you think it was necessary to tell me you are here to stay?? Have I given you any indication that I am interested in what you do?? I don't care.

Sorry if my prior post hurt your feelings. I think I hit a nerve.

Okay now, send me a response calling me filthy names with a few obscene descriptions. You're so predictable. And boring.

Ewww. Go away. You are so gross and creepy. An intelligent adult male does not talk the way you do. Either you're a punk teenage boy or an ignorant, uneducated man. And I really don't care which.

I'm neither young nor uneducated. and I'm here to stay, so deal with it, asshole.

I didn't ask or tell you to leave, did I?? So why did you think it was necessary to tell me you are here to stay?? Have I given you any indication that I am interested in what you do?? I don't care.

Okay now, send me a response calling me filthy names with a few obscene descriptions. You're so predictable. And boring.
Nancy here has her panties in a twist.

As some moron once said to me, 'get over yourself.' :lol:

You didn't hit any nerve. You're just another ignorant and complacent worshiper. You're not alone, but this is not the temple of worship, either. Suck it up.

You told me to go away, you dumbfuck. Yes that means you told me to leave. you hit no nerve at all. you are just a fucking moron. only a couple more years and you can join the Obamajugend. Have fun.

You didn't hit any nerve. You're just another ignorant and complacent worshiper. You're not alone, but this is not the temple of worship, either. Suck it up.

Who pulled your chain, Lurch?? Damn!!! What a gruesome threesome. Not one intelligent word in all of these posts. I'm done. You all bore me to distraction

Who pulled your chain, Lurch?? Damn!!! What a gruesome threesome. Not one intelligent word in all of these posts. I'm done. You all bore me to distraction

you're done? promise? don't be like your ossiah and break your promise now, ok dumbfuck?

Who am I to argue with those who want to fall on their own crosses? Have a ball, victim.

Last edited:

You told me to go away, you dumbfuck. Yes that means you told me to leave. you hit no nerve at all. you are just a fucking moron. only a couple more years and you can join the Obamajugend. Have fun.

Okay, this is it for you, idiot. When I said to go away, I meant go away and don't respopnd to my posts or try to engage me because I don't like you. I thought you would understand that. But I forgot that you and your people need everything spelled out for you.

Got it?? You're history to me.

Okay, this is it for you, idiot. When I said to go away, I meant go away and don't respopnd to my posts or try to engage me because I don't like you. I thought you would understand that. But I forgot that you and your people need everything spelled out for you.

You lying little bitch. You just posted you were done here. and now yet another post.

You better listen to her, Elvis. She sounds like one of those internet tough guys.

what's the matter? Did Xeno blaspheme your Ossiah?

Truth has that effect on many a liberal....

The truth is that a million voters stayed home in Virginia, and the Dems ran a very poor candidate.

Well damn, you finally figured out how OBAMA managed to get elected. Millions of voters stayed home and the Repubs ran a very poor candidate. So much for his freaking mandate.

Truth has that effect on many a liberal....

The truth is that a million voters stayed home in Virginia, and the Dems ran a very poor candidate.

Well damn, you finally figured out how OBAMA managed to get elected. Millions of voters stayed home and the Repubs ran a very poor candidate. So much for his freaking mandate.

Except that it was a record turnout for Obama.

The more people that vote, the better it is for the Democrats. That's why Republicans love voter suppression. It's how Bush won in 2000.

Forum List

Back