The end of the radical left and the Barryworshipers?

Wait till da n00b figures out I don't support the GoP. :lol:

i don't know. Huggy still hasn't figured it out.
Huggy still isn't potty trained.

Worth a repost...;)

huggy-depends.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it is, only a fool would think NY23 with a few thousand votes outwieghs the MILLIONS of votes cast in NJ & Virginia.

Thus we have Queen Nan (and a LOT of silly people here) trying to spin the Dem's massive defeat into some kind of victory.

You are the spinner here and a drama queen. I also don't think you are the last word on interpreting these election results either.

what's the matter? Did Xeno blaspheme your Ossiah?

Ewww. Go away. You are so gross and creepy. An intelligent adult male does not talk the way you do. Either you're a punk teenage boy or an ignorant, uneducated man. And I really don't care which.

Judging by the responses in this thread I think you got your answer, Xeno. No.

You are WAY ahead of yourself on this one.

You are the spinner here and a drama queen. I also don't think you are the last word on interpreting these election results either.

Ewww. Go away. You are so gross and creepy. An intelligent adult male does not talk the way you do. Either you're a punk teenage boy or an ignorant, uneducated man. And I really don't care which.
You are quite the lil sensitive boi, aern't you.

This place might be a bit much for someone as dainty as you.

I'm neither young nor uneducated. and I'm here to stay, so deal with it, asshole.

ya know, I agree with you from another angle. All the dems in this country are praying she runs. I personally don't like her, but I'd laugh my ass off if she won just to spite smart asses.

And there actually is a real risk she might. I blame it on the vox pop media. Have done so since about Carter I reckon. From the outside looking in, it seems the US elections almost become a popularity contest, not about the issues. I know there are a large amount of voters who look in depth at issues, but I see another group - from both sides - who either vote for the personality, or just so they can go 'nah-nah'nah'nah'nah' to the opposition if their guy wins. The public are the ones that lose out....

Judging by the responses in this thread I think you got your answer, Xeno. No.

You are WAY ahead of yourself on this one.
I knew that before I posted it, the ludicrous parroting of Queen Nan done by them in a similar type thread showed that. ;)

Its simply fun however to expose the massive wave of wishful thinking on their parts. :lol:

ya know, I agree with you from another angle. All the dems in this country are praying she runs. I personally don't like her, but I'd laugh my ass off if she won just to spite smart asses.

And there actually is a real risk she might. I blame it on the vox pop media. Have done so since about Carter I reckon. From the outside looking in, it seems the US elections almost become a popularity contest, not about the issues. I know there are a large amount of voters who look in depth at issues, but I see another group - from both sides - who either vote for the personality, or just so they can go 'nah-nah'nah'nah'nah' to the opposition if their guy wins. The public are the ones that lose out....
Style over substance has always been the way of American Presidential politics.

The most intelligent man ever to run for POTUS, Addlai Stevenson was waxed by Eisenhower, because IKE was popular.

Palin could easily 'remake' herself, the people that hate her would only help her come voting time, many people see constant insults and personal attacks as unfair and will support the victim of it as they view it as bullying.

you don't think her resigning as governor will keep her out?

Palin has completely fucked herself as far as being a national candidate is concerned.

Palin has completely fucked herself as far as being a national candidate is concerned.
I don't know why, but there is something hot about that comment.

Forum List

Back