The Emperor has no ... Clue

S

st8_o_mind

Some of the deans of the U.S. conservative movement are beginning to say what moderates and lefties have been saying for quite a while. The Emperor has no clue.

From today's Washington Post.

"Conservatives have become unusually restive. Last Tuesday, columnist George F. Will sharply criticized the administration's Iraq policy, writing: "This administration cannot be trusted to govern if it cannot be counted on to think and, having thought, to have second thoughts." Two days earlier, Robert Kagan, a neoconservative supporter of the Iraq war, wrote: "All but the most blindly devoted Bush supporters can see that Bush administration officials have no clue about what to do in Iraq tomorrow, much less a month from now."

Full text available at: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13027-2004May9.html

Sorry guys, he does raise a few points.

Bush has made his share of mistakes. But the specter of the Waffle King being president kinda trumps them at this point.

A true conservative would take issue with the level of spending and funding of entitlement programs this administration is pursuing.

Here is my thought on this:

Who is to say WHAT goes on in the Presidents or for that matter his administrations mind. Who knows whether or not they have had doubts. I think everyone has doubts just as everyone one has fear. If you dont you are a psycho fuck. Not many in this world are just that. But a leader must present a strong resolve. This more than anything else gets a nation through it's course of action. This is usually what saves a nation from the depths of despair to eventual ruin. So for anyone to say this bullshit, that the writer has penned, they are assholes who think they are now mindreaders!

I think The President knows what he is doing. I remember that Even conservatives were upset with Reagan when he pursued some of the actions that ended the Cold War. But Reagan knew what he was doing. I think Bush does too

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Sorry guys, he does raise a few points.

Bush has made his share of mistakes. But the specter of the Waffle King being president kinda trumps them at this point.

A true conservative would take issue with the level of spending and funding of entitlement programs this administration is pursuing.

Waffle king? What about the biggest campaign LIE of all "I'm not for nation building" Who do you think said that one?

Originally posted by Patriot
Here is my thought on this:

Who is to say WHAT goes on in the Presidents or for that matter his administrations mind. Who knows whether or not they have had doubts. I think everyone has doubts just as everyone one has fear. If you dont you are a psycho fuck. Not many in this world are just that. But a leader must present a strong resolve. This more than anything else gets a nation through it's course of action. This is usually what saves a nation from the depths of despair to eventual ruin. So for anyone to say this bullshit, that the writer has penned, they are assholes who think they are now mindreaders!

Are you sure they are just assholes, and not terrorists, Traitor?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Are you sure they are just assholes, and not terrorists, Traitor?

I see the pattern. Everyone calls him on a certain lie he has made and then he intern says that that person is what they called him. PAtriot calls him a traitor, thus shes a traitor. OCA calls him an asshole, thus he's an asshole. I call him a liar for his baseless facts and now im a liar for providing him actual evidence.

He's merely here to antagonize and piss people off. Otherwise he would have brought something to the table by now other than accusations of Intentionally targeting civilians through his retarded logic.

Originally posted by insein
I see the pattern. Everyone calls him on a certain lie he has made and then he intern says that that person is what they called him. PAtriot calls him a traitor, thus shes a traitor. OCA calls him an asshole, thus he's an asshole. I call him a liar for his baseless facts and now im a liar for providing him actual evidence.

He's merely here to antagonize and piss people off. Otherwise he would have brought something to the table by now other than accusations of Intentionally targeting civilians through his retarded logic.

You're also a liar for saying I said I worked for NASA in Washington, which I never did, which is why your a big fat liar.

You're also a liar for saying I said I worked for NASA in Washington, which I never did, which is why your a big fat liar.

Hey im quite fit ill have you know. In fact im alittle skinny. I need to put on some weight. 6'3" 165lbs. I need to workout more.

Well then, would you mind quoting where I said I worked in Washington for NASA?

Do you EVER admit it when you're wrong or are you a complete sissy?

Like i said i was misinformed when you said you work for the DoD and brought us all those wonderful maps that NASA uses. my bad.

Originally posted by insein
Like i said i was misinformed when you said you work for the DoD and brought us all those wonderful maps that NASA uses. my bad.

No, you were not misinformed, I DO work for the DoD and NASA IS one of the many hundreds of scientific organizations that will use the maps.

Forum List

Back