Questions for Spiderman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2004
Just a few questions, so I know where you stand on some issues, as we continue to debate the War on Terror.

- Are we doing a good job on al-Qaeda? Yes or No.

- Was the war in Afghanistan an impressive victory? Yes or No.

- Did Saddam Hussein have WMD at one time? Yes or No.

- Did the United Nations Security Council vote that Saddam Hussein had WMD 333 times? Yes or No.

- Did Saddam Hussein use WMD, then admitted to doing so? Yes or No.

- Did Russia, France, Germany, China, the UK, Italy, Spain, Syria, and Saudi Arabia tell us Saddam had WMD and would have nukes no later than 2006? Yes or No.

- Did Saddam Hussein sponsor terrorism?

- Did Saddam Hussein fund terrorist groups?

- Did Saddam Hussein shelter some of the world's most wanted terrorists?

- Did Saddam Hussein violate 17 war treaties?

- Did Saddam Hussein try to kill a former president?

- Did Saddam Hussein killed 500,000 of his own people and 1,000,000 Muslims?

- Will Iraq be a better place as a free society?

- Considering terrorism is a belief, shouldn't we fight this war ideologically?

- How do you defeat the threat of terrorism?

- Did you support the nuclear freeze during Reagan's term?

- If you disagree with preemption, what doctrine should we follow?

- If you want to internationalize with nations that were financially hurt by the war in Iraq, how will you do so without hurting your own country?

- Do you think history will be kind to George W. Bush?

I'd like to add a fewquestions if I may--

Was not Hussein and his family offered an opportunity to leave Iraq to prevent war ?

Did not many arab leaders encourage him to do so in the interest of peace in the region?

Since he was the dictator of Iraq is he not responsible for the attrocities committed againt the coalition

Why didn't he leave to "save" his people ?

Originally posted by dilloduck
I'd like to add a fewquestions if I may--

Was not Hussein and his family offered an opportunity to leave Iraq to prevent war ?

Did not many arab leaders encourage him to do so in the interest of peace in the region?

Since he was the dictator of Iraq is he not responsible for the attrocities committed againt the coalition

Why didn't he leave to "save" his people ?

Oh please, saying Saddam Hussein chose to have his country invaded is like saying we chose to be attacked on 9.11. It was the terrorists who chose to attack us on 9.11 and it was US who chose to invaded Iraq, stop twisting words to suit your needs.

Answer all your questions your damn self, what do I look like, AskGeeves? You know the answers to most of them anyway, you're just asking them in a pathetic attempt to start an argument stacked in your favor. I am honored that you started an entire thread with the hopes of provoking me, I'm sorry though, its just not going to happen.

No, Spiderman. You claimed to disagree with some facts. I want you to clear up what you do and do not believe. And when you do, we'll have a fair conversation.

Please, just be a man and let me hear your views and convictions. Answer the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back