The Emperor has no ... Clue

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by st8_o_mind, May 10, 2004.

1. st8_o_mind

st8_o_mind Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Some of the deans of the U.S. conservative movement are beginning to say what moderates and lefties have been saying for quite a while. The Emperor has no clue.

From today's Washington Post.

"Conservatives have become unusually restive. Last Tuesday, columnist George F. Will sharply criticized the administration's Iraq policy, writing: "This administration cannot be trusted to govern if it cannot be counted on to think and, having thought, to have second thoughts." Two days earlier, Robert Kagan, a neoconservative supporter of the Iraq war, wrote: "All but the most blindly devoted Bush supporters can see that Bush administration officials have no clue about what to do in Iraq tomorrow, much less a month from now."

Full text available at: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13027-2004May9.html

2. SPIKESMYGOD

SPIKESMYGOD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Man, since I really respect George Will, this has kinda changed my mind: I guess even George Will can make mistakes.

Gee, how sad, George.

3. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, pathetic indeed

4. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Sorry guys, he does raise a few points.

Bush has made his share of mistakes. But the specter of the Waffle King being president kinda trumps them at this point.

A true conservative would take issue with the level of spending and funding of entitlement programs this administration is pursuing.

5. Patriot

Patriot BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Here is my thought on this:

Who is to say WHAT goes on in the Presidents or for that matter his administrations mind. Who knows whether or not they have had doubts. I think everyone has doubts just as everyone one has fear. If you dont you are a psycho fuck. Not many in this world are just that. But a leader must present a strong resolve. This more than anything else gets a nation through it's course of action. This is usually what saves a nation from the depths of despair to eventual ruin. So for anyone to say this bullshit, that the writer has penned, they are assholes who think they are now mindreaders!

6. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,219
    I think The President knows what he is doing. I remember that Even conservatives were upset with Reagan when he pursued some of the actions that ended the Cold War. But Reagan knew what he was doing. I think Bush does too

7. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Waffle king? What about the biggest campaign LIE of all "I'm not for nation building" Who do you think said that one?

8. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Are you sure they are just assholes, and not terrorists, Traitor?

9. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I see the pattern. Everyone calls him on a certain lie he has made and then he intern says that that person is what they called him. PAtriot calls him a traitor, thus shes a traitor. OCA calls him an asshole, thus he's an asshole. I call him a liar for his baseless facts and now im a liar for providing him actual evidence.

He's merely here to antagonize and piss people off. Otherwise he would have brought something to the table by now other than accusations of Intentionally targeting civilians through his retarded logic.

10. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258

You're also a liar for saying I said I worked for NASA in Washington, which I never did, which is why your a big fat liar.