The Election Fraud Thread....All The Latest Reports On Election Fraud

America is held ransom by the leader of a failed coup.

History can tell us nothing on the fate of the traitor in the courts.

All instances of failed coups have resulted in swift and final justice being dealt out, well before any court could interfere.

America has lots of guns and bullets and has never been short on proclaiming the need for the guns and bulllets.

But couldn't find one gun and one bullet when the occasion called for that! ]/b]

So much nonsense. Congratulations.

Corrupt this, corrupt that ONLY if it is a Republican who is caught breaking US laws, after all US laws were not made for Republicans.

Congratulations again.
Neither a Dem or a Repub could find the gun and the bullet when the American Constitution was being sacrificed to domestic political dysfunction.

Now the traitor can be at the mercy of the courts that he has made his own.

Neither a Dem or a Repub could find the gun and the bullet when the American Constitution was being sacrificed to domestic political dysfunction.

Now the traitor can be at the mercy of the courts that he has made his own.
6 Supreme Court Judges, 3 of whom were appointed by Trump said NO to seeing anything about the 2020 election.

Oh, yeah, Biden has made them.....his own. Laughable, as laughable that half of the Federal Judges being Republicans viewing the lawsuits after the 2020 election, said NO for lack of evidence.

But Donald H knows better than all of those Judges, knows better than all of those in all the four Grand Jurys, citizens - not judges-who SAW THE EVIDENCE and voted based on the evidence, because Donald H has read the indictments and being a "lawyer" himself and having had vast experience in the matter, can advise one Donald John Trump to disobey the gags, if any ever, imposed on him, if it ever comes to that and just GO FOR IT.

You are as much of a coward as the former President who was running fast against being indicted on Bank loan fraud and only found himself in much HOTTER water because he thinks he can bully his way out of the crimes he has committed which have nothing to do with who is the present President, nothing to do with who are in the Courts. ONLY what can and cannot be proven in a court of law based ONLY in the same law applied to ALL in any court of law.

6 Supreme Court Judges, 3 of whom were appointed by Trump said NO to seeing anything about the 2020 election.

Oh, yeah, Biden has made them.....his own. Laughable, as laughable that half of the Federal Judges being Republicans viewing the lawsuits after the 2020 election, said NO for lack of evidence.

But Donald H knows better than all of those Judges, knows better than all of those in all the four Grand Jurys, citizens - not judges-who SAW THE EVIDENCE and voted based on the evidence, because Donald H has read the indictments and being a "lawyer" himself and having had vast experience in the matter, can advise one Donald John Trump to disobey the gags, if any ever, imposed on him, if it ever comes to that and just GO FOR IT.

You are as much of a coward as the former President who was running fast against being indicted on Bank loan fraud and only found himself in much HOTTER water because he thinks he can bully his way out of the crimes he has committed which have nothing to do with who is the present President, nothing to do with who are in the Courts. ONLY what can and cannot be proven in a court of law based ONLY in the same law applied to ALL in any court of law.

That reached home didn't it!
I feel no bias toward either side in America's corrupt politics.
Your country and your Constitution is at risk on account of nobody acting to administer justice swiftly and with finality.

Now you can depend on the justice system.

That reached home didn't it!
I feel no bias toward either side in America's corrupt politics.
Your country and your Constitution is at risk on account of nobody acting to administer justice swiftly and with finality.

Now you can depend on the justice system.
Oh, wait !!!!! You are NOT an American Citizen. !!!!

Dismissed.

There's a massive amount of information coming out that was censored after the 2020 election.

The witness testimony is riveting to say the least.

I wanted to create this threat to tell everyone what really happened.

Here is what really happened.

Roger Stone was already planning to do anything if it happened that Trump lost. Trump's good ol' friend Stone, whom Trump pardoned before leaving office.

The corruption was planned and later applied by Trump and his allies, so that the election would be forever questioned.

Watch:

And the fact remains, in a country with over 350 million guns, nobody could find a gun and a bullet when their Constitution depended on it.

And the fact remains, in a country with over 350 million guns, nobody could find a gun and a bullet when their Constitution depended on it.
Which country are you a citizen of?
You really do not give a darn about the US, its constitution or its laws.
Your game is helping Trump provoke his ignorant followers to turn to violence to defend HIM, not the constitution or its laws.

Those are the facts which remain based on every word you have wasted typing so far.

Which country are you a citizen of?
Canada.
You really do not give a darn about the US, its constitution or its laws.
I do from the perspective of a Canadian.
Your game is helping Trump provoke his ignorant followers to turn to violence to defend HIM, not the constitution or its laws.
I'm expressing the undeniable fact that the coup leader wasn't stopped immediately and with finality. Now your country depends on the courts. Courts that Trump make his own.

Maybe the courts will save your Constitution??
Those are the facts which remain based on every word you have wasted typing so far.
Those are the facts!

Canada.

I do from the perspective of a Canadian.

I'm expressing the undeniable fact that the coup leader wasn't stopped immediately and with finality. Now your country depends on the courts. Courts that Trump make his own.

Maybe the courts will save your Constitution??

Those are the facts!
Well, that is not what you were saying in your first post. You were actually telling Trump to defy the courts, gag orders and anything else.

So, much for your understanding and knowledge on how the US system is actually working in spite of Trump's tantrums and how many Judges he may have put in Courts, who - by the way - have been saying NO to him.

Well, that is not what you were saying in your first post. You were actually telling Trump to defy the courts, gag orders and anything else.

So, much for your understanding and knowledge on how the US system is actually working in spite of Trump's tantrums and how many Judges he may have put in Courts, who - by the way - have been saying NO to him.
You haven't been paying attention and you've jumped to wrong conclusions. Take a break with me and cool down.

You haven't been paying attention and you've jumped to wrong conclusions. Take a break with me and cool down.
I read your first post very well. If you misspoke about anything on that post, clarify it.

Clearly you posted that Trump should ignore any gag orders set up by a court, if any happened. True or false?

I read your first post very well. If you misspoke about anything on that post, clarify it.

Clearly you posted that Trump should ignore any gag orders set up by a court, if any happened. True or false?
Yes, if Trump wants to come out successful. He can't afford to not make the call to his lieutenants for visible support that will show that he's still a threat.

And I've made the point over and over again that there is only one safe way of dealing with a traitor who lis leading a coup attempt against his country and it's Constitution.

Now you're being forced to place your confidence in the courts.

Yes, if Trump wants to come out successful. He can't afford to not make the call to his lieutenants for visible support that will show that he's still a threat.

And I've made the point over and over again that there is only one safe way of dealing with a traitor who lis leading a coup attempt against his country and it's Constitution.

Now you're being forced to place your confidence in the courts.
I do place confidence in the courts. I do place confidence in all of those citizens in all Four Juries who are going to vote to convict him or not.

FOUR Grand Juries, made of citizens, voted to indict him.

The evidence or lack of it will take care of him. Let his lawyers show evidence which proves him innocent, if they can.

That is how the US system works.

Trump wants to be judged in the public court, just like OJ Simpson who got away with that. It will not work with Trump.

No. There isn't. Same recycled conspiracy theories that have been making the rounds for almost three years now in the swing states.
He's going to lose again, despite any attempts at voter suppression.

Honestly...move on. :)
Tell us the end result. Tell us that we can tax a whole population a few times more than the whole wealth. Progs will end up regulating how much people receive in money and in health care when the time comes.

Tell us the end result. Tell us that we can tax a whole population a few times more than the whole wealth. Progs will end up regulating how much people receive in money and in health care when the time comes.
Look, I get it, you've run off the rails mentally.
Try and stay on topic please.

Forum List

Back