The Economy Is In Deep Trouble

the humongous tax cuts for the corporations can not be paid for without the 4% or so growth Trump and Republicans promised, no? right now we are borrowing the money to pay for the corporation's tax cut, yes?
Trillion dollar deficits. Caused by the tax cut and record spending.

That means Trump is WORSE than Obama. Which is really fucking hard to do!
O ran up the debt to keep the economy going and lefties claimed he had to to save the economy. Righties bitched about the national debt and weak economy.

Now Donnie does the same thing as O, but righties ignore the debt and lefties bitch that the economy is weak.

Round and round we go...right down the drain.

Last edited:
Everywhere I look I see the best economy in my lifetime. Markets up. Unemployment is down. Christmas is coming...

Democrats are praying for a recession

Democrats are praying for pain for Americans

Don't be a Democrat...
How often did you praise Obama for an economy where the markets were up and unemployment was down?

Ever?
I saw Obamacare force people to get 2nd jobs because the job they worked at for years had to cut everyone's hours to 30 a week. Sucked for a lot of people.

Bullshit

Everywhere I look I see the best economy in my lifetime. Markets up. Unemployment is down. Christmas is coming...

Don't be a Democrat...
How often did you praise Obama for an economy where the markets were up and unemployment was down?

Ever?
I saw Obamacare force people to get 2nd jobs because the job they worked at for years had to cut everyone's hours to 30 a week. Sucked for a lot of people.
And what has Trump done to replace Obamacare?

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

U.S. Health Care Costs Skyrocketed to $3.65 Trillion in 2018

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

Economy Grew at 1.9% Rate in Quarter, Hit by Trade Fight and Global Weakness

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

"The economy is in deep trouble."

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

Well, it still sucks, kids:

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

THANK YOU for emphasizing the failure of the administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama.

During that administration, unemployed workers just dropped out of the labor market entirely. You are showing that President Donald Trump is turning that trend around and enticing more people back to work. Not an easy thing to do once they become dependent on the government teat.

2019-10-27-XL.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

So let's do the math!

real-unemployment.jpg

95.481/259.845...

Using the standard set by Donald Trump himself, Trump's actual unemployment is currently 36.7 percent!

MAGA!

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

THANK YOU for emphasizing the failure of the administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama.

During that administration, unemployed workers just dropped out of the labor market entirely. You are showing that President Donald Trump is turning that trend around and enticing more people back to work. Not an easy thing to do once they become dependent on the government teat.

2019-10-27-XL.jpg
You haven't been reading this thread at all, have you.

I even put a gigantic graphic to show there are MORE Americans out of the labor force than when pseudocons were decrying about the 92 million unemployed Americans.

Man, I talk about the willful blindness you people suffer from all the time, but this is ridiculous! That graphic was YUGE!

I'm just a simple guy. You need to keep things simple for me.

You just stated that Obamacare has not been replaced, so we still have Obamacare...which was supposed to cure all our ills. (Pun intended)

Then you complain and rail that health care costs have skyrocketed and insurance costs are hitting record levels.

According to you, Obamacare is a massive failure. Right?

I'm just a simple guy. You need to keep things simple for me.

You just stated that Obamacare has not been replaced, so we still have Obamacare...which was supposed to cure all our ills. (Pun intended)

Then you complain and rail that health care costs have skyrocketed and insurance costs are hitting record levels.

According to you, Obamacare is a massive failure. Right?
Yes, Obamacare is a massive failure, just as I predicted in 2012:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

And Trump is a massive failure for not replacing it as promised.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

2019-10-27-XL.jpg
You haven't been reading this thread at all, have you.

I even put a gigantic graphic to show there are MORE Americans out of the labor force than when pseudocons were decrying about the 92 million unemployed Americans.

Man, I talk about the willful blindness you people suffer from all the time, but this is ridiculous! That graphic was YUGE!

Got it!

The Labor Participation Rate was 65.7 when President Obama took office. Given the slowest recovery in our history, people quit looking for a job. When President Obama left office, that rate was way down to 62.7. Three percent of unemployed workers just quit looking and gave up. President Trump has, with his greatly improved economy, is moving people back into the working market.

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

• Thanks

Don't be a Democrat...

Ever?
And what has Trump done to replace Obamacare?

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

U.S. Health Care Costs Skyrocketed to $3.65 Trillion in 2018

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record
Thanks to Democrat hero John McLame

I'm retired but get unsolicited job offers several times a week.

Now, tell me the economy sucks.
The point is that Trump and the pseudocon propagandists were lying when they claimed the economy was sucking under Obama.

I have just used their own benchmarks to bitch slap them with this fact.

Unemployment steadily fell under Obama. Jobs were created much faster under Obama than they are being created under Trump. The Dow also grew much faster under Obama than under Trump. In fact, the Dow has been dead in the water ever since Trump started his stupid trade war.

Not once did a pseudocon start a topic to praise the record highs the Dow was hitting during Obama's time in the barrel. All they did was bitch, bitch, bitch.

And every single goddam time the new lower unemployment numbers were posted here whileObama was in office, the pseudocons would scream about the Labor Force Participation Rate.

I just used Trump's own benchmark to show that his true unemployment is 36.7 percent.

You don't get to use one set of rules for your guy and a totally different set of rules for the other guy. There's a reason I ask the pseudocons every single day how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

Hey Gator, if your charts all looked great, and unemployment is high, does that mean the economy is good? Where I am, people are throwing perks at workers to get good workers. I thought that was the whole idea.

Don't believe your pocket book or bank accounts or your 401k....or your own eyes and ears...believe liberals that get caught lying multiple times a day.....

• Thanks
Thanks to Obama, Donald Trump was born on third base, and the tard herd act like he hit a triple.

U3-vs-U6-Unemployment-5-3-19.png

Trump said 1.9 percent GDP growth means the economy is in deep trouble.

I didn't say that. HE said it.

So suck on that for a while.

It’s nice how much trump talks. By HIS standards things are really bad.
Yes, he does talk too much.

But the difference is that 1.9 is a low mark, and expected to improve.

1.9 was Ob ama's "new high".
Nope. 1.9 was not Obama's new high. He had much higher growth prior to that.

Don't lie when you can be so easily proven wrong, hack. You look desperate and pathetic.

Forum List

Back