The Dumpster Rapist is sorry: Blames 'Party Culture' for Sexual Assault

Oh so you're forced to make up stories where she kinda wanted it...I catch your drift. Rapists always tell the truth about their rapes and victims dont they?

What I am saying is that I am under the impression that they were drinking, flirting, and having a good time.

I am under the impression he was to drunk to know that she was passed out and did not want it. That is all. Alcohol alters folks perception of what is going on.

All I'm saying, it is possible that when the upper class men came by and alerted him that he was doing wrong, he panicked and ran. I simply don't know. When folks are drunk, they are like frightened children or animals.

“At no time did it ever occur to me or did it ever seem that [redacted] was too drunk to know what we were doing. I would not have done anything against anyone’s will,” he said in the statement. “I swear I never would have done any of this if [redacted] wasn’t willing.”

I was not in court, I am not the Judge, it is not my job to pass judgement.

He undressed her enough to gain access. There were leaves and dirt in her vagina. He undressed her and then fucked her while she was unconscious. There is no way he didn't know she was out.

Well, I guess I'm wrong. Sorry.

I didn't follow the story that closely. My apologies.

I didn't know that he undressed her.

Could you like me to the testimony that says that?

Google is your friend.
Sorry, everything I can find was that when witnesses came upon them, she was already undressed.

And she was unconscious. And he was fucking her. That is called rape. It is not excused by him having been drinking.

He made a drunken mistake.

No, tripping down stairs is a drunk mistake. You dont mistakenly take someones clothes off and rape their limp body behind a dumpster.

He ran when caught, he knew what he was doing

How do you know he took her clothes off? :link:

Maybe SHE was the one that had already taken some of her clothes off. Isn't it perhaps, just possible, they were in the process of foreplay when SHE passed out on him?

We both don't know this.

You're trolling, I get it now

Brock Turner, the former Stanford University swimmer who was convicted last week of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman on campus, blamed the “party culture” of “college life” for his actions.

Ex–Stanford Student Blames ‘Party Culture’ for Sexual Assault

And why did the media run with this picture

stanford.jpg

Instead of this one:

Brock_20Turner_20mug_20shot.0.jpg

With a first name of "Brock" you just have to know he's either going to be a hero, or a pompous arrogant scumbag. Looks like he figured out which way he was going to go early.

In my days of youth, I've been around some serious partiers that have done some serious wacked stuff. When confronted, they also ran or ducked out. Nothing like watching freshman run from cops while holding their beers. :badgrin:

The next day, when confronted, they had hazy memories. I'm sure that his unconscious probably knew what he was doing was terrible.

I'm not defending it at all.

Please don't get me wrong.

I just don't know what went on between the two of them while they were getting tanked. I have no idea what triggered, or turned on his unconscious mind.

When terrible things happen, the boys are all to blame. A drunk girl gets tanks, leads on a guy that is blitzed out of his mind, yada yada yada. Same old song and dance.

Of course it is no excuse for this sort of action. He is being punished. She gets to act like a completely irresponsible whore. Whatever.

However, folks want to completely absolve her of irresponsible decision making, and destroy his future. Bullocks.

He's being punished, his reputation is shot.

That's not enough. Folks want blood.

How about the name of this harlot that led him on and drank herself silly? Shouldn't other men on campus know her name so they can know to avoid partying with her? She is toxic and dangerous for guys that can't hold their booze or control themselves. . . obviously.

I've partied my ass off in high school, college, and, grad school. I've run from the cops twice as a result of a being under age and shit faced. A victim-less crime in my opinion. That wasn't the case here. He raped an unconscious women, hired a high profile lawyer, and, gets off with a slap on the wrist. His father whined about how he can barely eat his favorite food anymore and how his life life is ruined over twenty minutes of action. His father seem quite dismissive of the whole ordeal.

I am not absolving her poor decisions by getting black out drunk, but her only real repercussion should been a banging hangover. Nothing more. In your post you've called her an irresponsible whore and a harlot. What did you called him?

He is being punished, but not anywhere near to where it fits the crime. You'll have to excuse me if I don't shed a tear over his shattered reputation.

To be honest, I am jarred by your response. :confused:

While I agree with you, it no where fits the crime, there are several extenuating circumstances that I am not there, nor am I fit to judge.

First, he has an absolutely clean record. Our system is in the habit of creating criminals. We wouldn't want to create a serial sex offender or criminal where one might not exist now, because poor judgement was exhibited while intoxicated. I really can't say what happened that night. There are two sides to the story. What he claims he remembers, and what witness say happened, are obviously at odds. What he acted on due to his intoxication is what I am concerned with.

Sure, we can judge him strictly based on the standards of if he were acting as though he were a calculating sober miscreant. However, I'm not sure that would serve society, or his future. He is an inexperienced misguided piece of shit at this point from my POV.

That said. . . .

He's a fucking monster.

Jekyll and Hyde.

If he is ever caught with a BAC over .05 again, they should throw him in the pokey for 20 years.

As it stands, he claims poor judgement. From the facts I have read, I can't see anything that dissuades me of this position.

I think it really would hinge on exactly WHAT they were doing when she passed out, and if he was aware of whether or not she was passed out. I can't really say, and I wasn't in the court to hear the testimony.

What I do know is that the media has an agenda.

According to his apology, he has sworn it off. Let's see if he makes good on his promise.

The kid should b thrown in prison.
...until the death penalty is executed.

I think that anyone convicted of murder, rape or voter fraud should be punished with a MANDATORY death penalty. No judicial discretion in regards to the punishment. Kill them.

Last edited:
What I am saying is that I am under the impression that they were drinking, flirting, and having a good time.

I am under the impression he was to drunk to know that she was passed out and did not want it. That is all. Alcohol alters folks perception of what is going on.

All I'm saying, it is possible that when the upper class men came by and alerted him that he was doing wrong, he panicked and ran. I simply don't know. When folks are drunk, they are like frightened children or animals.

“At no time did it ever occur to me or did it ever seem that [redacted] was too drunk to know what we were doing. I would not have done anything against anyone’s will,” he said in the statement. “I swear I never would have done any of this if [redacted] wasn’t willing.”

I was not in court, I am not the Judge, it is not my job to pass judgement.

He undressed her enough to gain access. There were leaves and dirt in her vagina. He undressed her and then fucked her while she was unconscious. There is no way he didn't know she was out.

Google is your friend.
Sorry, everything I can find was that when witnesses came upon them, she was already undressed.

And she was unconscious. And he was fucking her. That is called rape. It is not excused by him having been drinking.
So you can't find anything either huh?

They really might have been in the act of foreplay when she passed out. . . .

Stanford rapist 'took photograph of his victim's breasts during attack - and shared it with swim team friends who deleted it after his arrest', police believePolice suspect that Brock Turner, 20, photographed the 23-year-old woman he raped outside a Stanford frat houseJust after message from one of his swim friends appeared on his phone: 'Whos t** is that' [sic]Witness had told how they saw Turner standing over his victim with his phone and that phone had its light on Detectives were unable to find evidence of a picture on his phone but found he was using a group messaging app called GroupMeIt allows anyone in the group to delete images from it, which would have effect of making picture untraceableTurner's six-month sentence has been widely condemned and led to calls for the judge who imposed it to be removed from office

By RUTH STYLES IN PALO ALTO. CALIFORNIA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:40 EST, 10 June 2016 | UPDATED: 15:23 EST, 10 June 2016

Read more: Stanford rapist 'shared picture of his victim's breasts with friends'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Google is your friend.

So you can't find anything either huh?

They really might have been in the act of foreplay when she passed out. . . .

That doesn't matter at all. Of course, you have already claimed that she was teasing him. But don't worry about that. Once she passed out, he either stops or he is guilty of rape. And I kinda doubt the foreplay involved whatever he did to put dirt and leaf matter into her vagina.

While I agree with you, it no where fits the crime, there are several extenuating circumstances that I am not there, nor am I fit to judge.

First, he has an absolutely clean record. Our system is in the habit of creating criminals. We wouldn't want to create a serial sex offender or criminal where one might not exist now, because poor judgement was exhibited while intoxicated. I really can't say what happened that night. There are two sides to the story. What he claims he remembers, and what witness say happened, are obviously at odds. What he acted on due to his intoxication is what I am concerned with.

Sure, we can judge him strictly based on the standards of if he were acting as though he were a calculating sober miscreant. However, I'm not sure that would serve society, or his future. He is an inexperienced misguided piece of shit at this point from my POV.

That said. . . .

He's a fucking monster.

Jekyll and Hyde.

If he is ever caught with a BAC over .05 again, they should throw him in the pokey for 20 years.

As it stands, he claims poor judgement. From the facts I have read, I can't see anything that dissuades me of this position.

I think it really would hinge on exactly WHAT they were doing when she passed out, and if he was aware of whether or not she was passed out. I can't really say, and I wasn't in the court to hear the testimony.

What I do know is that the media has an agenda.

According to his apology, he has sworn it off. Let's see if he makes good on his promise.

I think this is another case of a privileged kid getting off on a lighter sentence simply b/c he is a star athlete with well connected and wealthy parents. There seems to be two justices system in this society. One of them and one for us. Something tells me if this kid was from the holler and unathletic than the sentencing would be entirely different. It conjures thoughts of the 'affluenza' case out of Texas in my opinion.

Stanford rapist 'took photograph of his victim's breasts during attack - and shared it with swim team friends who deleted it after his arrest', police believePolice suspect that Brock Turner, 20, photographed the 23-year-old woman he raped outside a Stanford frat houseJust after message from one of his swim friends appeared on his phone: 'Whos t** is that' [sic]Witness had told how they saw Turner standing over his victim with his phone and that phone had its light on Detectives were unable to find evidence of a picture on his phone but found he was using a group messaging app called GroupMeIt allows anyone in the group to delete images from it, which would have effect of making picture untraceableTurner's six-month sentence has been widely condemned and led to calls for the judge who imposed it to be removed from office

By RUTH STYLES IN PALO ALTO. CALIFORNIA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:40 EST, 10 June 2016 | UPDATED: 15:23 EST, 10 June 2016

Read more: Stanford rapist 'shared picture of his victim's breasts with friends'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Wow, that changes things entirely.

Definite corruption going on.

Strange coincidence that the daughter of the only alleged rapist president in history graduated from Stanford. Why don't they ask Chelsea what the party life was like? Bill Clinton was accused of the same conduct that this kid took responsibility for and did six months for but the Clintons were elitists who were protected by the democrat party machine and the liberal media. Lefties even giggled about Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" but they weren't bimbos, they were victims of her husband's sexual abuse.

Last edited:
Six months is long enough. It's not like he was a real rapist who violently attacked his victim.if she got drunk and passed out, she was partly responsible. What he did was gross, stupid and unsexy.

I think this is another case of a privileged kid getting off on a lighter sentence simply b/c he is a star athlete with well connected and wealthy parents. There seems to be two justices system in this society. One of them and one for us. Something tells me if this kid was from the holler and unathletic than the sentencing would be entirely different. It conjures thoughts of the 'affluenza' case out of Texas in my opinion.
. This is why Hilary is not going to be indicted for the actions (crimes) even she has admitted to. It will be a shame to be governed by a criminal on the take.

Six months is long enough. It's not like he was a real rapist who violently attacked his victim.if she got drunk and passed out, she was partly responsible. What he did was gross, stupid and unsexy.
If I find an unconscious woman the first thing I do is check her heart beat and whether she is breathing ...then I call 9 11 ..I do not "hump on an "unconscious human being"...maybe its me..maybe I am naive and I do not understand that if a woman is unconscious is perfectly OK to hump her

Forum List

Back