The Dumpster Rapist is sorry: Blames 'Party Culture' for Sexual Assault

OH, you forgot to mention the "victim" drank herself unconscious. :lmao:

HAR HAR (not sure what that has to do with the rape part but...) HAR HAR

I agree, it's awful.

However, when kids drink with reckless abandon, worse things happen. I'm not sure that this guy was in complete control of his actions either.

We tend to blame boys, and absolve girls of all responsibility. Let's just be glad no one was driving.

Teen's Sentence in Fatal DWI Crash Sparks Ire

I can tell you thought it was awful from your laughing. She was unconscious so she's not at fault for him being a rapist. Whether or not he was in complete control doesn't mean jack. He was in control enough to rape her behind a dumpster and run when caught.

But everyone runs when they don't know what they are doing right? Riiight

I was laughing because the way the story is presented, it is one sided.

He was WRONG.

I agree with you.

That does not however absolve her of bad decision making and immorality of her actions. Men and women are different. When alcohol is thrown into the mix, things get all thrown out of whack. Folks don't think correctly, everything is foggy. Assigning culpability becomes a dicey situation, and folks like you wish to politicize it.

You wish to apply the law and the same standards of behavior we have for sober folks, to the drunken haze that is college party life. Sorry, I just don't think it should work that way.

These kids need to grow up and not put themselves in those positions if they are going to drink. Girls, as well as boys.

What the girl did was stupid. There is no doubt of that. But when I hear people say "She got shitfaced drunk, what did she expect?", I want to answer A Hangover. She expected a hangover. She did not expect to be raped.

Now, having acknowledged that her behavior was stupid does NOT, in any way shape or form, excuse the fact that he raped her. Most of us make stupid decisions occasionally. But few of us actually rape an unconscious woman.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
He should get twenty years for this, and it's a travesty what he did get.
Having said that I don't feel sorry for anyone who gets so drunk they pass out and cannot remember a single thing about the attack.

Of course it is, he was caught raping someone. Did you want information from someone other than the 2 involved? How about the guys who chased him off? There were 2 of them. Thats 4 sides.

That does not however absolve her of bad decision making and immorality of her actions.

What punishment should she face for being raped in her sleep?

She has already suffered enough. I think she has learned her lesson. I don't think she will every play the tease while getting blitzed alone with a guy she hardly knows.

Doesn't matter, once a person is unconscious, that's that.

How "conscious" was the guy? Does he remember what was going on that night?

He was conscious enough that when two guys came up to stop him, he ran away and had to be tackled. So he was sober enough to know he was wrong, and sober enough to be able to run.

When folks are blitzed, they can still drive. Often times they don't remember driving home. These same folks, when they are sober, will oft times be the same ones that tell you drinking and driving is wrong. What folks do when they are sober, and what they do when they are FUBAR is often completely at odds.

See my previous post if you don't remember the drinking scene on college campuses.

I remember those days as well. I know that I was a party animal. I also know I never raped an unconscious woman.

He raped her. It really is that simple.

Oh so you're forced to make up stories where she kinda wanted it...I catch your drift. Rapists always tell the truth about their rapes and victims dont they?

I agree, it's awful.

However, when kids drink with reckless abandon, worse things happen. I'm not sure that this guy was in complete control of his actions either.

We tend to blame boys, and absolve girls of all responsibility. Let's just be glad no one was driving.

I can tell you thought it was awful from your laughing. She was unconscious so she's not at fault for him being a rapist. Whether or not he was in complete control doesn't mean jack. He was in control enough to rape her behind a dumpster and run when caught.

He was WRONG.

I agree with you.

That does not however absolve her of bad decision making and immorality of her actions. Men and women are different. When alcohol is thrown into the mix, things get all thrown out of whack. Folks don't think correctly, everything is foggy. Assigning culpability becomes a dicey situation, and folks like you wish to politicize it.

You wish to apply the law and the same standards of behavior we have for sober folks, to the drunken haze that is college party life. Sorry, I just don't think it should work that way.

These kids need to grow up and not put themselves in those positions if they are going to drink. Girls, as well as boys.

What the girl did was stupid. There is no doubt of that. But when I hear people say "She got shitfaced drunk, what did she expect?", I want to answer A Hangover. She expected a hangover. She did not expect to be raped.

Now, having acknowledged that her behavior was stupid does NOT, in any way shape or form, excuse the fact that he raped her. Most of us make stupid decisions occasionally. But few of us actually rape an unconscious woman.

We are in agreement.

And this fellow is being duly punished, his name and image are being nationally publicized, and he is being shamed. His life is pretty much in the shit house. What do folks want?

He made a drunken mistake. She cock-teased him while he wasn't completely in control of his facilities. No one should get that drunk.

Is that an excuse? Absolutely not.

He was conscious enough that when two guys came up to stop him, he ran away and had to be tackled. So he was sober enough to know he was wrong, and sober enough to be able to run.

When folks are blitzed, they can still drive. Often times they don't remember driving home. These same folks, when they are sober, will oft times be the same ones that tell you drinking and driving is wrong. What folks do when they are sober, and what they do when they are FUBAR is often completely at odds.

See my previous post if you don't remember the drinking scene on college campuses.

I remember those days as well. I know that I was a party animal. I also know I never raped an unconscious woman.

Yup, I agree with you.

I am not in dispute of that.

Does he remember doing it? Does he remember running? Does he remember making the choice to?

I agree, it's awful.

He was WRONG.

I agree with you.

We are in agreement.

And this fellow is being duly punished, his name and image are being nationally publicized, and he is being shamed. His life is pretty much in the shit house. What do folks want?

He made a drunken mistake. She cock-teased him while he wasn't completely in control of his facilities. No one should get that drunk.

Punished? He got 14 months in county jail. He should be in prison.

That his reputation is tarnished and people don't like him does not matter to me at all. Justice is not about social media being harsh. He raped an unconscious woman. Whether she teased him or not is irrelevant.

Oh so you're forced to make up stories where she kinda wanted it...I catch your drift. Rapists always tell the truth about their rapes and victims dont they?

What I am saying is that I am under the impression that they were drinking, flirting, and having a good time.

I am under the impression he was to drunk to know that she was passed out and did not want it. That is all. Alcohol alters folks perception of what is going on.

All I'm saying, it is possible that when the upper class men came by and alerted him that he was doing wrong, he panicked and ran. I simply don't know. When folks are drunk, they are like frightened children or animals.

“At no time did it ever occur to me or did it ever seem that [redacted] was too drunk to know what we were doing. I would not have done anything against anyone’s will,” he said in the statement. “I swear I never would have done any of this if [redacted] wasn’t willing.”

I was not in court, I am not the Judge, it is not my job to pass judgement.

Yup, I agree with you.

I am not in dispute of that.

Does he remember doing it? Does he remember running? Does he remember making the choice to?

Will he admit remembering?

I don't care if he remembers it or not. He raped a woman. He was caught in the act. He should be in prison.

I agree, it's awful.

He was WRONG.

I agree with you.

We are in agreement.

That his reputation is tarnished and people don't like him does not matter to me at all. Justice is not about social media being harsh. He raped an unconscious woman. Whether she teased him or not is irrelevant.

Ah. . . . glad you were in court to see all the evidence and testimony.

What I am saying is that I am under the impression that they were drinking, flirting, and having a good time.

I am under the impression he was to drunk to know that she was passed out and did not want it. That is all. Alcohol alters folks perception of what is going on.

All I'm saying, it is possible that when the upper class men came by and alerted him that he was doing wrong, he panicked and ran. I simply don't know. When folks are drunk, they are like frightened children or animals.

“At no time did it ever occur to me or did it ever seem that [redacted] was too drunk to know what we were doing. I would not have done anything against anyone’s will,” he said in the statement. “I swear I never would have done any of this if [redacted] wasn’t willing.”

He undressed her enough to gain access. There were leaves and dirt in her vagina. He undressed her and then fucked her while she was unconscious. There is no way he didn't know she was out.

He made a drunken mistake.

No, tripping down stairs is a drunk mistake. You dont mistakenly take someones clothes off and rape their limp body behind a dumpster.

He ran when caught, he knew what he was doing

How do you know he took her clothes off? :link:

Maybe SHE was the one that had already taken some of her clothes off. Isn't it perhaps, just possible, they were in the process of foreplay when SHE passed out on him?

We both don't know this.

He was WRONG.

I agree with you.

We are in agreement.

Ah. . . . glad you were in court to see all the evidence and testimony.

I have read the accounts of the two men who were walking by and stopped him from continuing his rape. They could tell from a distance that she was unconscious, but you think he couldn't?

I also read the police accounts that say bits of leaves and dirt were inside her vagina.

He undressed her enough to gain access. There were leaves and dirt in her vagina. He undressed her and then fucked her while she was unconscious. There is no way he didn't know she was out.

Well, I guess I'm wrong. Sorry.

I didn't follow the story that closely. My apologies.

I didn't know that he undressed her.

Could you like me to the testimony that says that?

He made a drunken mistake.

No, tripping down stairs is a drunk mistake. You dont mistakenly take someones clothes off and rape their limp body behind a dumpster.

He ran when caught, he knew what he was doing

How do you know he took her clothes off? :link:

Maybe SHE was the one that had already taken some of her clothes off. Isn't it perhaps, just possible, they were in the process of foreplay when SHE passed out on him?

We both don't know this.

You are really working hard to come up with excuses for this piece of shit who raped an unconscious woman. The minute she passed out, anything he did became rape.

Google is your friend.

In my days of youth, I've been around some serious partiers that have done some serious wacked stuff. When confronted, they also ran or ducked out. Nothing like watching freshman run from cops while holding their beers. :badgrin:

The next day, when confronted, they had hazy memories. I'm sure that his unconscious probably knew what he was doing was terrible.

I'm not defending it at all.

Please don't get me wrong.

I just don't know what went on between the two of them while they were getting tanked. I have no idea what triggered, or turned on his unconscious mind.

When terrible things happen, the boys are all to blame. A drunk girl gets tanks, leads on a guy that is blitzed out of his mind, yada yada yada. Same old song and dance.

Of course it is no excuse for this sort of action. He is being punished. She gets to act like a completely irresponsible whore. Whatever.

However, folks want to completely absolve her of irresponsible decision making, and destroy his future. Bullocks.

He's being punished, his reputation is shot.

That's not enough. Folks want blood.

How about the name of this harlot that led him on and drank herself silly? Shouldn't other men on campus know her name so they can know to avoid partying with her? She is toxic and dangerous for guys that can't hold their booze or control themselves. . . obviously.

I've partied my ass off in high school, college, and, grad school. I've run from the cops twice as a result of a being under age and shit faced. A victim-less crime in my opinion. That wasn't the case here. He raped an unconscious women, hired a high profile lawyer, and, gets off with a slap on the wrist. His father whined about how he can barely eat his favorite food anymore and how his life life is ruined over twenty minutes of action. His father seem quite dismissive of the whole ordeal.

I am not absolving her poor decisions by getting black out drunk, but her only real repercussion should been a banging hangover. Nothing more. In your post you've called her an irresponsible whore and a harlot. What did you called him?

He is being punished, but not anywhere near to where it fits the crime. You'll have to excuse me if I don't shed a tear over his shattered reputation.

To be honest, I am jarred by your response. :confused:

Last edited:

Google is your friend.
Sorry, everything I can find was that when witnesses came upon them, she was already undressed.

Forum List

Back