The Duke College Football team should be banned from playing football the rest of this season

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The coach of Duke should be fired tonight and all the players on that field on the last play should be banned from entering the NFL draft

Fucking disgrace

I knew a couple who both graduated from Duke. Self-absorbed righteous snoots. Although I did have a crush on that guy's wife.

If the Cowboys lost a playoff game like that I would kill myself

I knew a couple who both graduated from Duke. Self-absorbed righteous snoots. Although I did have a crush on that guy's wife.

I attempted suicide during the divorce from my wife. And you place such importance on a sporting team? :slap:

ok let me correct that, if the Cowboys lost a playoff game like that to the Eagles or the Superbowl I would dive off the nearest bridge

Er....why? What did the Duke football team do?

Worst fucking collapse I ever seen at the end of a football in all my life. The only way Duke could have lost the game was giving up a kickoff return and they DID

Oh come on now. Once every 10 years or so the lateral scramble drill works. It's painful when it goes against you but it's pure luck, nobody's fault on Duke.

Are you posting as the coach of Duke?

Miami played some ball on that last play. The special teams for Duke didn't. Call it Luck, Element of Surprise, or whatever, Miami cashed it.

Some shit will be coming down on the officials, but the game is done. Take the loss with your team and look ahead.

Miami played some ball on that last play. The special teams for Duke didn't. Call it Luck, Element of Surprise, or whatever, Miami cashed it.

Some shit will be coming down on the officials, but the game is done. Take the loss with your team and look ahead.

Is that why the officials got suspended you dumb mutherfucker?

Is that why the officials got suspended you dumb mutherfucker?

Did I SAY that some shit was coming down on the officials, retread? Yes, I did. Get a life.

At least your not being dramatic or anything. :thup:

I wouldn't have the mental energy to move forward

You poor, pitiful thing.

especially if the game was against the eagles

Forum List

Back