Mets fans booing every single Royals player as they're introduced

Dont' ya just love the level of sportsmanship these days?

a New Yorker booing the rival team? what a shock:eek:

:p
I know...what the OP seems to be REALLY upset about is that KC couldn't mount much of a contingent to go to NY and cheer on their team. Awwwwwwwwww

yeah I think your right.I mean doesnt that happen EVERYWHERE in sports stadiums? lol yeah he is just sore. I am a royals fan as well but whats the big deal,come on that goes on everywhere. Its not like they threatened them with death threats or their family members but thats grampa for ya,he's a nut,an old man who probably grew up watching the kc negros baseball team.:biggrin:

a New Yorker booing the rival team? what a shock:eek:

:p
I know...what the OP seems to be REALLY upset about is that KC couldn't mount much of a contingent to go to NY and cheer on their team. Awwwwwwwwww

yeah I think your right.I mean doesnt that happen EVERYWHERE in sports stadiums? lol yeah he is just sore. I am a royals fan as well but whats the big deal,come on that goes on everywhere. Its not like they threatened them with death threats or their family members but thats grampa for ya,he's a nut,an old man who probably grew up watching the kc negros baseball team.:biggrin:
Sore about what? I created the thread BEFORE the game even started.
Good grief

Awwwwwwww. Poor baby!

I have a question. Why is it that the Royals square up every other pitch when playing in KC but can't hit the broad side of a barn when playing away from home?

Forum List

Back