The Double Standard Argument

Turns out when it was investigated, they couldn’t find evidence that she had told anyone to delete the server after the subpoena was issued.

Defying a congressional subpoena is a big deal. They couldn’t show any evidence she did.
Yeah, right. You are expecting us to believe that someone deleted her server without her requesting it?

Yeah, right. You are expecting us to believe that someone deleted her server without her requesting it?
She did request it, but she requested it well before the subpoena was issued.

She can’t defy a subpoena before it’s issued.

Right, try inadvertently not paying your taxes, see how that works out for you. Unless you're a Biden, then you might get off for any charge, forever, in perpetuity.

She broke the law, she paid no price, because she's a wealthy, powerful, corrupt, connected, insider politician who likely has dirt on everyone.
Happens all the time

Not the same as falsifying your taxes

When Hillary was not in office, no one was attacking her in any way.
“LOCK HER UP” is a verbal attack. The fact that he couldn’t accomplish that just points to his ineffectiveness as a leader. If he’d done it, MAGA World would have declared him President-for-Life.

When Hillary was not in office, no one was attacking her in any way.
It was 2012 when she left office. She was attacked 24/7 by Republicans holding office on the 9 different Benghazi Committees and hearings, and in the news, and by the FBI and the fbi FBI director, and by the Russians, and by Trumpers, and by wiki leaks etc etc etc, thru 2016 and by the Doj when trump became President.....

Sounds boring. I’d rather talk with those whom I disagree with.

Maybe you’re looking for an echo chamber?

Who do you think you're fooling? If the pols didn't have little letters after their names, you'd have no fucking clue who you agreed or disagreed with. 🤡

he/she says what, and why is it that almost everyone that hates trump uses sexual reference, is it you are always thinking about perversion, certainly you must be a bit perverted to talk about humping in anyway with strangers
Certainly I don't know what you mean but I can see where your mind is. Grow up.

Hump: : to put or carry on the back

Trump humpers are always carrying Trump's water for him.

Certainly I don't know what you mean but I can see where your mind is. Grow up.

Hump: : to put or carry on the back

Trump humpers are always carrying Trump's water for him.
is that what innocent you were stating, that I was a person carrying Trump on my back?

go lie to someone else, you certainly are stupid, at the least because you are not the least bit clever

is that what innocent you were stating, that I was a person carrying Trump on my back?

Well of course it is a metaphor...or a simile, depending on how you state it.

go lie to someone else, you certainly are stupid, at the least because you are not the least bit clever
Why do you carry Trump's water? It must be quite a burden. Perhaps the effort is why you resort to personal attacks?

I recommend taking some deep breaths and not taking things so personally. I was simply trying to clarify what I meant by Trump humper.

Don't let it eat you up inside.

I wish you well.

None of the documents case indictments are for taking classified documents home.

If you actually read the indictments you wouldn't make a fool of yourself in these discussions.
I am the one making personal attacks? And when you called me a fool in this comment? That is not a personal attack, that does not count, right?

And this post was not a reply to you, I was not engaged in a conversation with you, yet you stepped in, personally attacked me, calling me a fool, and now you ask me why I personally attack someone?

You attacked me first, so you have it exactly backwards, you did the attacking. My next post will prove my posts as fact, and yours personal attack.

So, this is the beginning, I am not in a conversation with you but you called me a fool. You drew first blood, out of nowhere, blindsiding me.

I am the one making personal attacks? And when you called me a fool in this comment? That is not a personal attack, that does not count, right?

I didn't call you a fool. I simply stated you look foolish when you make claims that are easily discredited by simply reading the indictments. I am just concerned for your image.

You actually called me stupid, which is different then if I claimed you said something stupid...and you did it before I said your comments make you look foolish.

On top of that you said I was a bit perverted. Who says that? Totally uncalled for base don your assumptions.

And this post was not a reply to you, I was not engaged in a conversation with you, yet you stepped in, personally attacked me, calling me a fool, and now you ask me why I personally attack someone?

This is a political forum. Invitations to conversations are not required nor even expected.

You attacked me first, so you have it exactly backwards, you did the attacking. My next post will prove my posts as fact, and yours personal attack.

I'm not sure you know what "attacked" means.

So, this is the beginning, I am not in a conversation with you but you called me a fool. You drew first blood, out of nowhere, blindsiding me.
Beginning of what? You seem really triggered.
Perhaps political forums are not a place you should be, considering your apparent sensitivity?

Regardless, I am sure you are not a fool but sometimes just get triggered and react by posting things that are foolish?

I wish you the best.

you are an asshole, this becomes the second time you flamed, you trolled my posts. When I respond in kind, it is a personal attack, as if you did nothing?

asshole
You seem to take these forums personally.

Sorry if I offended you.

I will try to be more careful when I interact with you.

Have a great evening. Peace.

I didn't call you a fool. I simply stated you look foolish when you make claims that are easily discredited by simply reading the indictments. I am just concerned for your image.

You actually called me stupid, which is different then if I claimed you said something stupid...and you did it before I said your comments make you look foolish.

On top of that you said I was a bit perverted. Who says that? Totally uncalled for base don your assumptions.

This is a political forum. Invitations to conversations are not required nor even expected.

I'm not sure you know what "attacked" means.

Beginning of what? You seem really triggered.
Perhaps political forums are not a place you should be, considering your apparent sensitivity?

Regardless, I am sure you are not a fool but sometimes just get triggered and react by posting things that are foolish?

I wish you the best.
no different, you are a liar, after getting busted, you lie, you meant that I was carrying trump on my back when you said I was humping trump? bullshit, you start it, I dish it back, and now you dont like it

I am in the double standard thread so for you, it was all keeping with the theme

You seem to take these forums personally.

Sorry if I offended you.

I will try to be more careful when I interact with you.

Have a great evening. Peace.
you dont offend, but i am not going to let you get away with having a double standard, one for you and one for me. You dished it out, twice, I dished it out in return, you did not like it, I treat people here with the same respect as you treat me and everyone else

no different, you are a liar, after getting busted, you lie, you meant that I was carrying trump on my back when you said I was humping trump? bullshit, you start it, I dish it back, and now you dont like it

I am in the double standard thread so for you, it was all keeping with the theme
No. Not carrying Trump on your back. Essentially it means carrying Trump's water.

I will try the remember not to use this expression when posting with you since it seems to trigger you.

No. Not carrying Trump on your back. Essentially it means carrying Trump's water.
I will try the remember not to use this expression when posting with you since it seems to trigger you.

Spoken like a true Trump humper.
Derp derp.
trigger, if you mean I will call you out and you dont like that, then fine, dont trigger me,
Trump Humper means carrying his water? Hump means to have intercourse. Am I to believe you are ignorant of American slang? I know how the Democrat party changes the meanings of words to use as weapons in politics. I can ignore your ignorance and naivety, you simply parrot what you hear.

trigger, if you mean I will call you out and you dont like that, then fine, dont trigger me,
Trump Humper means carrying his water? Hump means to have intercourse. Am I to believe you are ignorant of American slang? I know how the Democrat party changes the meanings of words to use as weapons in politics. I can ignore your ignorance and naivety, you simply parrot what you hear.
I am not ignorant of the slang, it just wasn't the message I was trying to convey and you called me a pervert about it.

This line of posting is pointless.

I wish you well. Have a great day.

Forum List

Back