Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can anyone explain the business each of these 20 shell companies were in? Jie Biden nor any family member has attempted to explain it.

What products did they produce? What products did they sell?

What service did they provide?

I see only one reason to have so many LLCs with zero legitimate business activity. Money laundering.

Can anyone explain the business each of these 20 shell companies were in? Jie Biden nor any family member has attempted to explain it.

I see only one reason to have so many LLCs with zero legitimate business activity. Money laundering.

I wouldn't explain it either. If you want to look into the Biden's LLC's, you're on your own.

And Trust me, Republicans know what these 20 LLC's are. And they haven't found any evidence of wrong doing. They simply want to find one customer with the last name CHANG and then they'll say that's evidence the Biden's are working with China.

Republicans aren't going to prove anything. They want to imply something is shady.

But they'll ignore the $2 billion the Saudi's gave Jared 4 months after Trump left office. So obvious. This is the kind of dirt you're trying to find on Hunter.

Have you also noticed that NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC...... are not interested in the Joe Biden corruption scandal?
Are the late night TV talk shows making jokes about Biden's corruption, because I don't know because I don't watch them.
The Democrat Party is dependent upon people being ignorant.

I wouldn't explain it either. If you want to look into the Biden's LLC's, you're on your own.

And Trust me, Republicans know what these 20 LLC's are. And they haven't found any evidence of wrong doing. They simply want to find one customer with the last name CHANG and then they'll say that's evidence the Biden's are working with China.

Republicans aren't going to prove anything. They want to imply something is shady.

But they'll ignore the $2 billion the Saudi's gave Jared 4 months after Trump left office. So obvious. This is the kind of dirt you're trying to find on Hunter.
So you have nothing.

Got it.

Have you also noticed that NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC...... are not interested in the Joe Biden corruption scandal?
Are the late night TV talk shows making jokes about Biden's corruption, because I don't know because I don't watch them.
The Democrat Party is dependent upon people being ignorant.
When there is something all will know. Is that hard for you?

The Biden family was in the business of the ransacking of America and selling it off a piece of it at a time to anyone who had access to large amounts of money. They sold the ability for foreign governments and globalist interests to have influence over our political system, our land, and our very minds. They gave powerful foreign adversaries a back door through which they could operate covert "police stations", fly spy balloons over sensitive military installations, influence American elections, as well as public sentiment through social media.

The Biden family is for all prectical purposes the "Fifth Column" we heard about during the Cold War. And Joe Biden himself was installed by way of the Color Revolution that took place back in 2020. Nobody really believed all those riots were a "grass roots" movement against President Trump. Those were financed, organized, and instigated by entities that wanted to bring this country to its knees. And that's pretty much what the useful idiots Joe Biden and the Democrat Party has helped them accomplish.

We are no longer energy-dominant as we were before, inflation soared to 9.1% the first year he was in office, high gasoline prices, food prices, shortages, supply line disruptions, attacks on the energy grid, the food processing and other industries, all happened under this President and the Democrat Party. There's no way they could have accomplished that amount of destruction by themselves.

But Orange Tweeting Man is bad.

LOL This is from May 2023. Here is this month update:

Comer Admits Nobody Has Heard From Alleged Biden Informant for Three Years​

BY EWAN PALMER ON 6/16/23 AT 4:19 AM EDT

Comer appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News show Thursday to give an update to the Republican inquiry into allegations Joe Biden took part in "influence peddling," while vice president in the Obama administration. The serving president is also accused of engaging in corrupt foreign business dealing with his son Hunter Biden and Ukrainian energy company Burisma. However, the investigation has so far not revealed any real evidence to back up the claims.

Speaking to Hannity, Comer said that the tapes came from an oligarch who is a high-ranking member or owner of Burisma. He added that the tape is alleged to show Joe Biden accepting a multimillion dollar bribe, which the president used "as an insurance policy."

When asked by Hannity if he has any contact with this alleged Burisma source, Comer replied: "Unfortunately, nobody's had any contact with him for the last three years.

Comer previously told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo that they "can't track down" a key informant in the Biden investigation.

Earlier this week, during an appearance on Newsmax, Comer was pressed about the apparent existence of the audio tapes that form a key part of their bribery allegations. He said that "we don't know if they're legit or not."

Last week, President Biden also dismissed the accusations as a "bunch of malarkey" to reporters.

LOL This is from May 2023. Here is this month update:

Comer Admits Nobody Has Heard From Alleged Biden Informant for Three Years​

BY EWAN PALMER ON 6/16/23 AT 4:19 AM EDT

Comer appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News show Thursday to give an update to the Republican inquiry into allegations Joe Biden took part in "influence peddling," while vice president in the Obama administration. The serving president is also accused of engaging in corrupt foreign business dealing with his son Hunter Biden and Ukrainian energy company Burisma. However, the investigation has so far not revealed any real evidence to back up the claims.

Speaking to Hannity, Comer said that the tapes came from an oligarch who is a high-ranking member or owner of Burisma. He added that the tape is alleged to show Joe Biden accepting a multimillion dollar bribe, which the president used "as an insurance policy."

When asked by Hannity if he has any contact with this alleged Burisma source, Comer replied: "Unfortunately, nobody's had any contact with him for the last three years.

Comer previously told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo that they "can't track down" a key informant in the Biden investigation.

Earlier this week, during an appearance on Newsmax, Comer was pressed about the apparent existence of the audio tapes that form a key part of their bribery allegations. He said that "we don't know if they're legit or not."

Last week, President Biden also dismissed the accusations as a "bunch of malarkey" to reporters.

Ok, so you can’t explain what business the Biden crime family was conducting in each of those 20 LLCs.

Got it.

Lots of shell companies are empty. Their purpose is often just laundering money. What so-called “services” do they provide?

Well, sometimes, just some “access.”

Lots of shell companies are empty. Their purpose is often just laundering money. What so-called “services” do they provide?

Well, sometimes, just some “access.”
Nonsense. Even I at one time went and registered for a LLC. If I had a business with several different products and consulting I would have 20.

You poor dumb Republicans don't know how business works. That's why it's so easy for Republicans to lie to you.

Trump has 500 Corporations. God knows how many LLC's. Shouldn't we get to look into them?

Nonsense. Even I at one time went and registered for a LLC. If I had a business with several different products and consulting I would have 20.

You poor dumb Republicans don't know how business works. That's why it's so easy for Republicans to lie to you.

Trump has 500 Corporations. God knows how many LLC's. Shouldn't we get to look into them?
What products did the Biden Crime Family produce, Simp?

Swing and another miss by sillybozo.

Whiff!

Assuming you actually were a contractor, you were delivering a service.

What “service” or “product” did any of the numerous shell companies of the Biden family provide?

You don't find 20 shell companies to be sketchy?
No. But I know a real sketchy guy that has many more. He is your dear leader. The guy that routed campaign money for his Jan. 6 rally. How about the NRA who did the same to fund Trump. The list goes on and on. Can you add to it?

Forum List

Back