The Donald Has Won Indiana

How in the world does Cruz endorse, let alone campaign for, Trump?

How in the world to Cruz supporters vote for Trump?

Boy, some serious ankle-grabbing is on the way...

I won't be. I'll either find a third party I can support or vote for myself
If you're a Cruz supporter, I'd start with the Constitution Party, and next the Libertarians.

Alternate party is fine, there's no such thing as a wasted vote.

Parties are not the solution. The issue is that the Federal system has become a collectivist stronghold.

Power centralized becomes corrupted no matter the party.

That's why we need to support the Article V movement. Let's decentralize the Federal government and return power back to the states.

We need to repeal the 17th amendment but the population base is too ignorant to understand why restoring the Senate to the state government is a good idea.

If you're a Cruz supporter, I'd start with the Constitution Party, and next the Libertarians.

Oh ill definitely be voting. Only a fool wouldn't.

If you want to continue to fight on the up and up, support the Article V movement.

I already do. But we need more than that. We need to revolutionize ourselves. Renew our spirits

The worse Progs like Hillary and Trump make the country, the easier it will be to pass the Article V amendments.

Why exactly do you think theyre afraid of Trump? What exactly is he going to change? Because other than building a wall and erecting trade barriers it seems like we are to expect the status quo
Trump says he will make America great again. He says America will be number one again. Most of the elite political and corporate power players don't want change. They have it made just like it is and that goes for Obama down to cable and network news entities all the way down to nightly talk show hosts. They have it made just the way things are and do not want anything to weaken their lifestyle and standing. Believe me they fear losing the power and losing it to the middle class scares the hell out of them.

Oh ill definitely be voting. Only a fool wouldn't.

But your vote does not really count in a Presidential election.

Your vote DOES count when voting for a state legislator, however.

Why exactly do you think theyre afraid of Trump? What exactly is he going to change? Because other than building a wall and erecting trade barriers it seems like we are to expect the status quo
Trump says he will make America great again. He says America will be number one again. Most of the elite political and corporate power players don't want change. They have it made just like it is and that goes for Obama down to cable and network news entities all the way down to nightly talk show hosts. They have it made just the way things are and do not want anything to weaken their lifestyle and standing. Believe me they fear losing the power and losing it to the middle class scares the hell out of them.

And?

Ted lost to a scumbag and his base who like and approve and identify with scumbags.

America lost today. Hillary takes the win down the road. LOL. Two losers--both liberals--who will win? Rhetorical question.

Character and integrity have no meaning anymore. We are a "The Enquirer" society. Thanks, Obama. You created a total, stupid, freeloading class of peeps.

Ted, please drop out now and let the losers begin?

Every nation gets the government it deserves.
You always were dopey.

People are waking to the fact that you - in fact - can not stomp Trump.

Parties are not the solution. The issue is that the Federal system has become a collectivist stronghold.

That's why we need to support the Article V movement. Let's decentralize the Federal government and return power back to the states.

We need to repeal the 17th amendment but the population base is too ignorant to understand why restoring the Senate to the state government is a good idea.

What we need to do is focus on what is popular.

About 70 to 80% of Americans favor some sort of balanced budget amendment and term limits for Congress.

Keep it simple stupid.

Make America great again is a slogan. What is he going to do that is so upsetting to the establishment? With Cruz I know he will limit the federal government and weaken their control. Trump doesn't have those values

You're celebrating a man who treats women like sh@t and has been proven to be the biggest liar on the campaign trail, progressing to a position where he could be a role model for children?
That's pretty damn sick.

Make America great again is a slogan. What is he going to do that is so upsetting to the establishment? With Cruz I know he will limit the federal government and weaken their control. Trump doesn't have those values

Progs are just digging their own graves with Trump and/or Hillary

About 70 to 80% of Americans favor some sort of balanced budget amendment and term limits for Congress.

Keep it simple stupid.

Ironically i don't support either of those.

Keep it simple stupid.

Ironically i don't support either of those.

Why not?

If you want to continue to fight on the up and up, support the Article V movement.

I already do. But we need more than that. We need to revolutionize ourselves. Renew our spirits

The worse Progs like Hillary and Trump make the country, the easier it will be to pass the Article V amendments.
Hillary will import the entire world into America.

I doubt China and India give a damn about Article V.

So what you now have is a Hillary/Trump general election which baring the biggest political upset in the last 100 years on November 5th we will have President elect Hillary Clinton. This will also be the first Presidential election since I have been old enough to vote I won't be casting a ballot for President in the thought of voting for either Trump or Hillary turns my stomach there is not a soap on the market strong enough to remove the stink voting for one of those two would leave.

Oh well. You get what you deserve. You realize we've lost the courts for a generation, right?

The Republic was lost long ago.

But we could have restored it

No, once you surrender freedom you never get it back.

Tell that to Germany and Italy.
Germany is the Soviet Union 2.0, and Italy is about to be a 3rd world shithole....

Sadly Germans had more say in Germany during Hitler's reign than they do today with Merkel and the treasonous left wing political parties cheering her on.

Forum List

Back