The Donald Has Won Indiana

Only 7 % reporting, but the Bern is getting 5% higher than Cruzer and what's his face combined.

Trump was ahead anyway, and I think Cruz's dad's weird "anointed by God" pronouncements and Glenn Beck's support brought him lower. The evangelicals split.

Sorry, Cruz fans. But you guys have been kind of mean/smug today against me when I said Cruz was gonna lose
manny.png

Trump was ahead anyway, and I think Cruz's dad's weird "anointed by God" pronouncements and Glenn Beck's support brought him lower. The evangelicals split.
Whatever one thinks of Ted Cruz or his father, what a disgusting miserable piece of shit Donald Trump is. To knowingly spread this lie about Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald. He is a pathological liar, devoid of basic decency. This is after smearing Heidi Cruz. If Ted has any self respect, he cannot endorse this cretin.

GTY_Trump_Cruz_MEM_160503_16x9_992.jpg

It came down to Hitler and Satan.

Hitler won.

Does that make Hitler the new Satan?

He's got a path to winning the nomination. You should see all the counties that are voting for him. Who the fuck are these people? :lol:

Ted lost to a scumbag and his base who like and approve and identify with scumbags.

America lost today. Hillary takes the win down the road. LOL. Two losers--both liberals--who will win? Rhetorical question.

Character and integrity have no meaning anymore. We are a "The Enquirer" society. Thanks, Obama. You created a total, stupid, freeloading class of peeps.

Ted, please drop out now and let the losers begin?

Every nation gets the government it deserves.

Last edited:
i have question about delegate system.
indiana have 57
but trump won 45 and cruz-kasich nothing
what happened for another 12 delegate? and why?

Whatever one thinks of Ted Cruz or his father, what a disgusting miserable piece of shit Donald Trump is. To knowingly spread this lie about Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald. He is a pathological liar, devoid of basic decency. This is after smearing Heidi Cruz. If Ted has any self respect, he cannot endorse this cretin.

Get used to "President Trump", ed.:laugh:

Cruz is finito. Voters saw the desperation in the Fiorina choice and are having none of it.
What I don't understand is how these politicians CAN'T or REFUSE to see how DESPERATE they LOOK when they resort to these things.

Its as if they didn't learn from McCain & his stupid Palin gambit.

#SMHGOP

Forum List

Back