President Barack Obama to create first-ever national monument dedicated to LGBT rights

Thought we already had one - the Washington Monument, aka 'the Slick Willy Memorial'.

:lmao:

Did that a while back, didn't he?

th

Barry Hussein would authorize a monument in that Greenwich Village condo that his friend Bill Ayers was using to manufacture bombs if polling data indicated that democrats would get 25 or 30 votes from former domestic terrorists. It's all about politics in an election year and sodomites are being used (or getting shafted if it makes them feel better) by the administration.

th
You still crying over that?
crying, bodecea?

I think it was poor taste, and, to my memory, it's the only time the White House has been decorated to appease a minor section of the country.

Have they ever lit it up in black, for Black History Month?

Green for St Patricks Day?

Red White and Blue for July 4th?

But, about what I expected from the 'person' in charge.

The Democratic Party used to be about helping working folk. Now Democratic politicians hate working folk and pander to LGBT activists.

Some homosexual prostitutes and pedophiles (one of their slogans was "I like boys!") riot and threaten to burn down a newspaper (The Village Voice) and some people think the rioters deserve a monument!?

Article about the riots: The Village Voice - Google News Archive Search

Last edited:
Great! We can call it "Three Freaks Prancing Around a Fountain"...

The fountain can be cast like a giant prolapsed rectum...

Then the next President can hold a National Dynamite Day and demolish the thing to kick-off the festivities...

Last edited:
He's going to make a bar a national monument!

Gays are beating trannies in that bar. How funny. How appropriate.

Whatever it is......If it will piss of the people Obama hates he will do it. The man lives off of revenge and hate and loves to make his enemy angry. Kind of like the libs on this board. Get ready for Donald.

th
You still crying over that?
crying, bodecea?

I think it was poor taste, and, to my memory, it's the only time the White House has been decorated to appease a minor section of the country.

Have they ever lit it up in black, for Black History Month?

Green for St Patricks Day?

Red White and Blue for July 4th?

But, about what I expected from the 'person' in charge.

Yeah, it's not like the 4th of July is celebrated in DC.! Nope , not at all .

Forum List

Back