the djinn game

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Make a nice little warm 'n' fuzzy, cute 'n' cuddly wish, and we'll tell you why you shouldn't have wished for that.

In other words, anyone who dares to make a simple, benign wish must be prepared for the most horrifically malignant of consequences.

Anyone of us who answers the prior poster's wish must do his/ her best to make that poster wish he'd/ she'd never made that wish.

Based on these characters from the Qu'ran: Djinn Wikipedia

2848560-WISHMASTER.jpg

^ ... and that lowlife ^ who in 1997 started showcasing its dirty tricks in the first of the Wishmaster series of films.

It durned tootin' ain't djinn rummy, this game.

Make a wish at your own risk.

I'll start the game by wishing that I was surrounded right now by three Hustler Honeys.

(Now someone make me regret my having made that wish.)

Ahhhhh, cool. My bad. Thanks.

Now do me a solid, Ms. Boop, and terrorize my wish so I can crash for a bit. Please?

I shall do my best.

These Hustler honeys posed in '69 *the year, not the position* and suffer from unexpected shart attacks. Also, the one on the right REALLY doesn't like you, and may be armed.

Next? I gotta go back to bed, early day today.

^ I guess she wished for sleep. ^

So, in that case, sleeps. And sleeps. And sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps — for days. And missed the one-chance-only call from the radio station, which would've put a year's worth of free gasoline in her car.

I wish cigarettes didn't come with a warning from the U.S. surgeon general.

Forum List

Back