The disturbing increase in colorectal cancer inn young adults

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This article is dedicated to Breanne and Aston in hopes that efforts to identify what is driving this new epidemic of colorectal cancer in our children will lead not only to more effective treatments, but ultimately prevent this devastating disease.
The Disturbing Increase in Colorectal Cancer in Young Adults • Children's Health Defense
upload_2019-4-1_8-47-4.png

The Disturbing Increase in Colorectal Cancer in Young Adults

The scary part most ppl don't give a dam. Most think what they want, how they want , when they want no exercise because snowflake morons think kids might get hurt runnninng in gym class can't have any scraped up kneeds, head bumps etc cause gawd forbid the Democratdouches can't have kids having fun now.

Most idiots today just don't give a dam they wat what they wannt, all the doc. has to do is say take a pill call me in a week and your done.

• Banned
This is a huge trend in fun fitness classes for kids now.

I think it is from the poisoned shit we eat in food that nobody believes exist because it's to scary to face truth for many. Or they just don't care and eat it anyway. I've had my days LOL ...... cakes or coke a cola ....etc.

Forum List

Back