The Difference between Republicans and Democrats

Chicago made it to the list of the safest cities in America.

LOL!
They did. Now don’t you feel kind of stupid?

Illinois Home To 11 Of The 101 Safest Cities In America

Those are some hilarious twisted stats.
If they are wrong, then it should be easy to prove. Show us how it’s done.

View attachment 259647
Top 100 most dangerous places to live in the U.S. in 2018 - NeighborhoodScout
Wow. Thanks for the link. Chicago is not even in the top 50. And most of the top 50 are in Georgia and Alabama and other southern states. This is some really dangerous parts of America. At one time they even put out a book on how to drive around to the deep South without getting killed. They made a movie about it.

soul-food-junkies-green-book.jpg

whitfield.the.green.book.cnn.640x360.jpg

Republicans like to lie about their racism. But there was no more stark difference between how the parties handle race than these 2 examples.

President Donald Trump On Charlottesville: You Had Very Fine People, On Both Sides

VA Governor to white supremacists: Go home

are you claiming that 100% of the people at Charlottesville were wither Antifa, or White Supremacists?

No in between?

Do better than this. You know why this event was organized.

to prevent the statue from being moved.

answer the question

That's not why the event was organized and the OP is not about you looking for excuses by asking ignorant questions. When Obama spoke on Ferguson, those like you saw no in between. So forget your question.

That's not why the event was organized
Not according to your masters, anyway.

and the OP is not about you looking for excuses by asking ignorant questions.

no excuses, just facts

(that you want to deny)

Chicago made it to the list of the safest cities in America.

LOL!
They did. Now don’t you feel kind of stupid?

Illinois Home To 11 Of The 101 Safest Cities In America

Those are some hilarious twisted stats.
If they are wrong, then it should be easy to prove. Show us how it’s done.

View attachment 259647
Top 100 most dangerous places to live in the U.S. in 2018 - NeighborhoodScout
Wow. Thanks for the link. Chicago is not even in the top 50. And most of the top 50 are in Georgia and Alabama and other southern states. This is some really dangerous parts of America. At one time they even put out a book on how to drive around to the deep South without getting killed. They made a movie about it.

You're welcome.
So much for one of the safest...….

Republicans like to lie about their racism. But there was no more stark difference between how the parties handle race than these 2 examples.

President Donald Trump On Charlottesville: You Had Very Fine People, On Both Sides

are you claiming that 100% of the people at Charlottesville were wither Antifa, or White Supremacists?

No in between?

answer the question

That's not why the event was organized and the OP is not about you looking for excuses by asking ignorant questions. When Obama spoke on Ferguson, those like you saw no in between. So forget your question.

no excuses, just facts

(that you want to deny)

I don't have any masters and you aren't presenting any facts.

POWERFUL!

CNN says you're full of shit....
WATCH: Even CNN's Tapper Admits Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists 'Very Fine People'

The video says different.

Are you calling CNN liars?

No in between?

answer the question

no excuses, just facts

(that you want to deny)

Wrong on both counts.

SOMEONE is feeding you your line of bullshit.

answer the question

no excuses, just facts

(that you want to deny)

Wrong on both counts.

Has your dumb ass noticed that this bullshit you talk is not gaining you any black support? 58 years of life in AmeriKKKa is what informs me. Get better informed chump. Don't come at me with your weak shit. I know what republicans are about. I live in a republican state. The town I live in is majority republican. So you repeating the standard punk ass racist conservative lies shows me your mentality.

So move on before you get embarrassed.

Oh my God! I just realized you’re even less intelligent than I thought. I’m sorry for that. But apparently Jesus did approve of tax collectors. I thought you knew that. And then it suddenly occurred to me that you didn’t. That’s so sad.

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Try to figure out what they are talking about here. If you can’t then I’ll explain it to you. All you have to do is ask.

answer the question

no excuses, just facts

(that you want to deny)

Wrong on both counts.

Has your dumb ass noticed that this bullshit you talk is not gaining you any black support? 58 years of life in AmeriKKKa is what informs me. Get better informed chump. Don't come at me with your weak shit. I know what republicans are about. I live in a republican state. The town I live in is majority republican. So you repeating the standard punk ass racist conservative lies shows me your mentality.

If it’s majority Republican, it must be awful. I feel sorry for you. Must be hell.

answer the question

no excuses, just facts

(that you want to deny)

Wrong on both counts.

More blacks than anticipated voted for Trump first go-round and even more will vote for him next year.

Money talks and bullshit walks. As in highest black employment rates EVER vs. the stuff that comes from race pimps like you, Alfred, Jesse and the DNC folks who strive to keep blacks on the Votes Plantation. So keep singing your tunes as it makes your DNC masters very happy.

I don’t understand what platform the Democrats are running on. Saying Trump is vulgar is not a platform.

Since Trump has run on no platform and all he says is everybody who is not white are bad, what's your point.

He ran in better immigration policies, lower taxes, better trade deals and stronger military. Your lack of education is astounding.
And we got almost none of those things.

We got at least two, he is working diligently on the other two and still has two years left. Be fair.

We've got none.

Talking about your ball? IM Parasite

ad Hominems. Keep playing the victim card, Marky.

There's no ad hominem. Learn the English language. That was a statement of fact, that you lie.

Plain & simple.

No it was your opinion. Learn the English language. 99% of the rhetoric you spout here is lies that you would never state to me in person. And no this is not a threat before you jump there like the sissy you are.

And we got almost none of those things.
The weirdest thing is they’re selling lower taxes to the American people when they’ve done the opposite.
In fact, they voted that the tax cuts to the billionaires are permanent but the tax cut to middle-class Americans were Regressive. Meaning it gets worse every year until it more than makes up for the little bit they got. Americans got their tax returns this year and they know they’ve been lied to. Next year I’ll even be worse just before the election.

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

I am Talking about corporations. Do you deny that unemployment is at a 49 yr low?
Well in the south when all the blacks were slaves their unemployment was zero. Is that going to be the next big thing?

When you have people who work at Walmart and McDonald’s going out and getting food stamps and government healthcare because they don’t get paid enough to afford those then you have government subsidizing big companies as well as giving them tax cuts. Start there and then we can have a discussion.

At that time the Democrats ran the South. Those jobs at WalMart and McDs were designed as extra income for students, part timers, etc. Never designed for a living wage. There are companies hiring non stop for truck drivers, delivery of petroleum and oil, A/C repair and they cannot find people. These companies pay hiring bonuses and for training. You're old and retired so you're out of touch with reality.

And republican racists run the south today. The minimum wage when created was supposed to be a wage that was enough for people to live on. You're dumb.

Wrong. It was for part timers and students. Grocery baggers were never meant to support a family. IM parasite.

Oh my God! I just realized you’re even less intelligent than I thought. I’m sorry for that. But apparently Jesus did approve of tax collectors. I thought you knew that. And then it suddenly occurred to me that you didn’t. That’s so sad.

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Try to figure out what they are talking about here. If you can’t then I’ll explain it to you. All you have to do is ask.
My paycheck doesn't belong to Caesar, commie dickweed.

BTW, what about all this "separation of church and state" stuff you Marxist moonbats keep trotting out when it's convenient?

D5wls2cXsAAB1DJ

See, Republicans do believe in choice. Only they choose the tiki torches.
The torch on the right is supposed to guarantee that the assholes with the torches on the left can freely make fools of themselves, shitferbrains.
Until they run over innocent people with their cars. Then they need to go to prison.
Nobody said anything about ramming people with cars, dickless.

D5wls2cXsAAB1DJ

The torch on the right is supposed to guarantee that the assholes with the torches on the left can freely make fools of themselves, shitferbrains.
Until they run over innocent people with their cars. Then they need to go to prison.

He was referring to the traffic mishap at the Charlottesville march.

D5wls2cXsAAB1DJ

He was referring to the traffic mishap at the Charlottesville march.
I know what he's referring to, and it's 100% irrelevant to his 100% stupid and wrong meme.

The whole world already knows that the Left Can't Meme...We don't need more evidence.

Forum List

Back