The Difference Between BLM Riots and Jan 6th Insurrection

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
When George Floyd was killed by a cop it set off a fire storm and a lot of people went bat shit crazy with anger and lashed out. It was bad and wrong, BUT it was all because people were angry and tired of innocent black people geting killed for no legitimate reason. The killings of innocent minorities pushed people over the edge and was the reason for the BLM riots in 2020.

The Jan 6th Insurrection was all because of total lies. Trump lost the election had no evidence of fraud at all, lost all his court cases, then continued to repeatedly tell everybody "Your vote was stolen" and it was all a lie, and he knew it was a lie. Trump 100% knew it was a lie when he said it, because everybody told him there was no fraud or evidence of fraud and he lost all his court cases.

The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was 100% preventable because it was caused by fabricated lies that Trump told his easily manipulated supporters. If Trump didn't repeat known lies to everybody the Jan 6th Insurrection would have never happened.
And this is the difference between the BLM riots and the Trump Insurrection.

There were murders, arson, and looting in the BLM riots with massive property damage.

Also, your "baseless claims" parroting falls flat.

Their plans leading up to the election:

Last edited:
When George Floyd was killed by a cop it set off a fire storm and a lot of people went bat shit crazy with anger and lashed out. It was bad and wrong, BUT it was all because people were angry and tired of innocent black people geting killed for no legitimate reason. The killings of innocent minorities pushed people over the edge and was the reason for the BLM riots in 2020.

The Jan 6th Insurrection was all because of total lies. Trump lost the election had no evidence of fraud at all, lost all his court cases, then continued to repeatedly tell everybody "Your vote was stolen" and it was all a lie, and he knew it was a lie. Trump 100% knew it was a lie when he said it, because everybody told him there was no fraud or evidence of fraud and he lost all his court cases.

The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was 100% preventable because it was caused by fabricated lies that Trump told his easily manipulated supporters. If Trump didn't repeat known lies to everybody the Jan 6th Insurrection would have never happened.

The only difference is you choose to believe one set of lies and not the other. We get it you thinking looting sneakers for justice and burning shit down is ok but entering a building the police opens up the doors for is the greatest sin imaginable. Thats just one of your problems.

• Banned
The only difference is you choose to believe one set of lies and not the other. We get it you thinking looting sneakers for justice and burning shit down is ok but entering a building the police opens up the doors for is the greatest sin imaginable. Thats just one of your problems.
i guess that is the problem, everything you posted is a lie so if you can't be honest with reality you will always be rioting at the Capitol over total lies.

i guess that is the problem, everything you posted is a lie so if you can't be honest with reality you will always be rioting at the Capitol over total lies.
No the problem is you don’t understand the diff between a truth and a lie. You’re stuck on stupid and proud of it. Learn to think for yourself. BLM is concerned about making money not justice

Billions in property damage, many lives lost, many more injuries, police precinct attacked and permanently closed......

• Banned
No the problem is you don’t understand the diff between a truth and a lie. You’re stuck on stupid and proud of it. Learn to think for yourself. BLM is concerned about making money not justice
can you even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud?
I doubt it...
Can you admit it?

I’ve never claimed he didn’t. No place in this thread did I claim he won. WTF are you even talking about now? You are just posting lies at this point.
hang on
so you can actually admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud?
You can admit that, which then means Trump incited an insurrection over total lies??

i still don't believe that you can admit these facts.

Ok so you’re a liar and an idiot then good for you
hang hang on
you did not admit it yet.

Can you admit Trump is lying about election fraud
I still don't believe you can

you need to admit it or admit you are a lying gullible manipulated sheep

Either you admit Trump is lying about fraud or admit you are an easily manipulated gullible sheep.

hang hang on
you did not admit it yet.

Can you admit Trump is lying about election fraud
I still don't believe you can

you need to admit it or admit you are a lying gullible manipulated sheep

Either you admit Trump is lying about fraud or admit you are an easily manipulated gullible sheep.
Or wait for it your lying ass can just go and fuck off. I have no need to make any statements about claims I’ve never made. I’m not playing your mentality ill game

Or wait for it your lying ass can just go and fuck off. I have no need to make any statements about claims I’ve never made. I’m not playing your mentality ill game
Either man up and admit Trump is lying about fraud, or shut the fuck up and permanently be labeled a gullible sheep

The difference is the BLM riots across the country were far more violent and did far more damage plus were directly funded by the dnc

Forum List

Back