The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

Says my bestest little stalker ...

Yeah because I jumped into your thread.

You're delusional.

Oh, I'm a dude, as anyone who doesn't have gender confusion issues was well aware of. I understand conservative men often need help in that area, so I'm cutting you some slack.

How anyone would have the nutso balls to say something like this when they're a Democrat is utterly baffling.

You're either straight up gaslighting, or the least self-aware person on the planet.

I suppose both is quite possible.

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)
Providence wanted Biden to win, so we could really see what these groomers and mental cases are all about

Says my bestest little stalker ...

Oh, I'm a dude, as anyone who doesn't have gender confusion issues was well aware of. I understand conservative men often need help in that area, so I'm cutting you some slack.
wow you're a dude ? thats a surprise ! we always assumed you were a ditsy dingbat because of your emotional effeminate rants ...

Such talk comes entirely from the Trump cult losers. Biden has got them crapping themselves uncontrollably.
Wow. You didn't even read the links. One of them was a pro-Biden link.

"Longtime Democratic pollster John Zogby has always liked President Joe Biden.

“I think that he’ll be regarded as a great president,” he said Friday on a podcast he shares with his son Jeremy Zogby, also a pollster."

"There’s a new poll out regarding President Biden’s performance and it’s very bad news. He gets a 39% approval rating which is lower than his predecessors at this stage. But in addition, 58% say that they are worse off than they were before Biden became president. 22% say they are better off. A whopping 73% say that Biden should NOT run again, including up to 65% of Democrats.

So what does this mean? Let’s pick it apart and make some predictions."

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)
They were probably trying to run Michael.....I mean Michelle, but then somebody snuffed their chef and so that shit blew up in their faces.
This shit in Maui also makes them look like murderers and opportunists like their gf Oprah.

Now the left doesn't know what to do.
Stealing elections is just so damned expensive. :muahaha:

you have to be one of the most loathsome FAT ASSED BITCHES HERE...Correction....Candycornholio is a tie
See? There's another gender-confused conservative male.

cult????...chopping the tits off a 14 yr old autistic with no competency is a cult
And a majorly perverted one at that. This is the kind of stuff he fantasizes about 24/7.

All of this is so true.

And the best part?

Even though the lackeys like the Leftists on this message board may not have yet received the memo - the elites KNOW it.

In the past week or so I can't move a virtual inch on the internet without stumbling over yet another article signaling their desperate panic that Trump could really be President again very soon.

I literally just opened these two gems:

Num num num.

Delicious.
Determination to prevent trump from becoming president engaged more that 81 million voters last time. No reason to expect any less next time.

Forum List

Back