The Democrats war on babies.

But I can say every women entered the contract knowing they were only the vessel.

EVERY woman?

Like, as in willing and unwilling pregnancies?

:eusa_eh:

We are not discussing rape in this thread. Just the normal course of life.

But if you want A GO....LETS GO...................

Are you not familiar with the meaning of the word EVERY?

In the post you replied to AmyNation was using a ratio, this statistic accounts for all abortions, meaning any for of conception.

Should I be using the term "legitimate rape" to make it less confusing?

In Europe, all things being equal they have a 12/1000 abortion/birth ratio. Where as in the US we have 21/1000.

So ? Does it make it better that American women like you prefer to kill babies at a higher rate then the world?

You're in here whining about abortion, and I'm asking what you'd suggest to help fix the issue besides abstinence and making it illegal.

Whining about murder and the war democrats wage on babies? No I am pointing out the truth. If you raised your children correct then the teen pregnancy rate goes down....No it is not a good thing to be a a slut male or female.

Everyone of them aborted kids was gonna end up on welfare. Right? I mean, they are all abortions being done to Democrats. Right? And everyone on here knows all dems are on welfare or something. Or at the least pay no taxes, ever.

Why you bitching? Think of all those mouths you Repubs (the only ones who pay taxes cause you all are RICH) won't have to feed. A penny saved and all that shit. An abortion is much cheaper than taking care of them Dems for life. Right. Don't you wanna save moeny. Balance the budget. Get a bigger Army. You can't afford all that and feed all those unwanted kids to.

Again it is a democrat progressive who equates a babies life with money.....This shows who is the true selfish party.

So ? Does it make it better that American women like you prefer to kill babies at a higher rate then the world?

You're in here whining about abortion, and I'm asking what you'd suggest to help fix the issue besides abstinence and making it illegal.

Whining about murder and the war democrats wage on babies? No I am pointing out the truth. If you raised your children correct then the teen pregnancy rate goes down....No it is not a good thing to be a a slut male or female.

An got it, you've got complaints but not solutions.

An got it, you've got complaints but not solutions.

Solution is dont teach your kids to be sluts.....Was that to hard for you to understand?????? If your actions lead to murder the actions are not right.

You must be Hitler's offspring.

Everyone of them aborted kids was gonna end up on welfare. Right? I mean, they are all abortions being done to Democrats. Right? And everyone on here knows all dems are on welfare or something. Or at the least pay no taxes, ever.

Why you bitching? Think of all those mouths you Repubs (the only ones who pay taxes cause you all are RICH) won't have to feed. A penny saved and all that shit. An abortion is much cheaper than taking care of them Dems for life. Right. Don't you wanna save moeny. Balance the budget. Get a bigger Army. You can't afford all that and feed all those unwanted kids to.

So how about accounting for the bad parents and teaching safe sex in schools?

Dare I say! Handing out condoms to students?

Or is anything other than your narrow view of a solution a bad thing? :lol:

EVERY woman?

Like, as in willing and unwilling pregnancies?

:eusa_eh:

We are not discussing rape in this thread. Just the normal course of life.

But if you want A GO....LETS GO...................

Are you not familiar with the meaning of the word EVERY?

In the post you replied to AmyNation was using a ratio, this statistic accounts for all abortions, meaning any for of conception.

Should I be using the term "legitimate rape" to make it less confusing?

Yes every..Do you have a comprehension problem?

I made the statement clear.

Do you want your hand held?

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

VERY GOOD! "War on Babies"!
These baby killers are so f..king stupid!
Who will pay their SS/Medicare which is right now 3.3 workers for every 1!
We kill off 1.3 million potential SS/Medicare payers and these idiots just laugh about it!
See what Russia is finding out that their population is growing older!

No no, let him rant. He doesn't want to have a discussion he just wants to stand on his soapbox and bemoan evil women.

We are supposed to make people take care of children they don't want?

Maybe you heard of adoption ?

Social services will have their hands full of all these millions of babies thrown into the system.

I'm guessing that if abortion were made illegal, somehow there wouldn't be nearly as many unintended or unwanted pregnancies anymore. Espcially when you consider how damn easy it is to NOT get pregant if you don't want too. And abortion is also about the money, you want to talk about a 'business' being protected by the government? Virtually no regulations or oversights and how much money do you think the abortion industry brings in annually?

How is it the governments job to raise my kids again?

No no, let him rant. He doesn't want to have a discussion he just wants to stand on his soapbox and bemoan evil women.
When have you made a point other than America kill more babies then Europe?

Social services will have their hands full of all these millions of babies thrown into the system.

I'm guessing that if abortion were made illegal, somehow there wouldn't be nearly as many unintended or unwanted pregnancies anymore. Espcially when you consider how damn easy it is to NOT get pregant if you don't want too. And abortion is also about the money, you want to talk about a 'business' being protected by the government? Virtually no regulations or oversights and how much money do you think the abortion industry brings in annually?

The bullshit flag is flying high.

I've got to go, but I couldn't walk letting nonsense like this stand.

54 million potential workers say half make the work force @ $40,000 a year means we've killed off
the equivalent of $164 billion a year from 27 million babies there were aborted in SS/Medicare payments!

Planned Parenthood DOES NOT report rape victims to the police.
As a result the potential payer of child support IS never confronted!

The bullshit flag is flying high.

I've got to go, but I couldn't walk letting nonsense like this stand.

You couldn't let it stand?? So, you 'knocked it down' wih your witty repsonse full of facts and counter points then? Hilarious! :lol:

I guess you don't believe that consequences shape behavior either?

If anyone was serious about reducing the number of abortions as well as the number of unintended pregnancies, they should stop funding these practices. No money to pay for abortions, and no welfare for the baby factories.

Forum List

Back