The Democrats war on babies.

Unlike you I seem to like good music and the reason for abortions is killing babies.....You seem to support children being killed so I will never ask you to babysit.

A fitting extrapolation! Please, I don't take care of children. Not my cop of tea, so thank you for not offering.

Since you seem to embrace the idea of absolutes, I can only assume that you suffer from some form of mental illness.

Perhaps you can go ahead and abort the leftover half of your brain? :lol:

The same punishment you would give any murderer.

If a pregnant woman AND her child are murdered, then the person commiting the murder is charged for BOTH lives. So why isn't abortion considered murder? It does the same thing.....kills the baby.

I think rape, incest, and if it's an absolute truth that the woman would die giving birth, are the ONLY things that i would consider a case for abortion. And not just because the woman said she was raped or that her brother molested her.

We are supposed to make people take care of children they don't want?

Maybe you heard of adoption ?

Social services will have their hands full of all these millions of babies thrown into the system.

Statements like this are disturbing. This is why, human beings are not animals who get the unwanted puppies and kittens dumped at the shelter. Isn't assuming that men and women have absolutely no control over their bodies just a bit undeserving?

This is a view that is very islamic. It is the reason why women must cover themselves and are always the guilty party in adultery and rape. Women have no control over themselves, they are driven to have sex like a dog in heat and the sight of a woman can drive a man to mindless and unthinking desire.

I like to think that human beings are not driven by an animalistic and mindless instinct to copulate. I could be wrong, especially since the popular opinion is that human beings are totally devoid of any kind of sexual self control. It's wrong to ask it or expect it.

Honest question to pro-lifers....

What do you suggest, besides ban abortion( because women still had abortions even when they were illegal) and telling women to put an aspirin between their knees, to help lower the number of abortions each year?

Other western countires have much lower abortion rates, what are they doing that we aren't?

What do you suggest, besides ban abortion( because women still had abortions even when they were illegal) and telling women to put an aspirin between their knees, to help lower the number of abortions each year?

Other western countires have much lower abortion rates, what are they doing that we aren't?

Maybe the people there are just a bit more responsible so they don't need as many abortions.

OK--let us say that we outlaw abortion.

What happens if a woman, who is pregnant, go and et an abortion. Is that considered murder?

If so, what punishment should we administer to the woman that killed her child? I think from the argument, that is capital offense and we should administer the death penalty. What do you think?

I don't support the death penalty... so..........

Uhm, perhaps they aren't conceiving as many unwanted children?

Honoring the family structure. Where it is now common place to raise children in a single parent environment. Half of all US births are to a single parent.

You think Americans are intolerant now..... It has only begun...

In Europe, all things being equal they have a 12/1000 abortion/birth ratio. Where as in the US we have 21/1000.

So ? Does it make it better that American women like you prefer to kill babies at a higher rate then the world?

I cant say I agree with you 100%..

But I can say every women entered the contract knowing they were only the vessel.

Democraps support killing unborn blacks, gays, asians, hispanics, females, males, physically handicap, mentally handicap, mixed races, etc out of convenience to females.

Democraps = Mass Murderers

In Europe, all things being equal they have a 12/1000 abortion/birth ratio. Where as in the US we have 21/1000.

So ? Does it make it better that American women like you prefer to kill babies at a higher rate then the world?

I cant say I agree with you 100%..

But I can say every women entered the contract knowing they were only the vessel.

You dont have to agree with me :) I am showing the absurdity of their position....I will bet most dont agree with me on Abortion cause I dont think it should ever happen unless it is the last thing that will save a women's life ... By that I mean in 10 minuets the women will die if she doesn't abort and even then it is questionable.

You're in here whining about abortion, and I'm asking what you'd suggest to help fix the issue besides abstinence and making it illegal.

Honoring the family structure. Where it is now common place to raise children in a single parent environment. Half of all US births are to a single parent.

You think Americans are intolerant now..... It has only begun...

How do you suggest we honor the family structure? How do you make people or promote that?

Everyone of them aborted kids was gonna end up on welfare. Right? I mean, they are all abortions being done to Democrats. Right? And everyone on here knows all dems are on welfare or something. Or at the least pay no taxes, ever.

Why you bitching? Think of all those mouths you Repubs (the only ones who pay taxes cause you all are RICH) won't have to feed. A penny saved and all that shit. An abortion is much cheaper than taking care of them Dems for life. Right. Don't you wanna save moeny. Balance the budget. Get a bigger Army. You can't afford all that and feed all those unwanted kids to.

Forum List

Back