The Democrats war on babies.

You can't have safe, legal, rare abortions? Really? To tackle this issue you have to ask why women have abortions? A little less than half of all abortions worldwide occur in countries where abortion is banned. Those countries also tend toward to be what we would call impoverished. Counties that provide free daycare, maternity leave and other things the help mothers, have much lower abortion rates than us. And even though we don't provide those, the US had been on a steady decline of abortions for 2 decades. So the safe legal and rare, was working, maybe not as fast as you desire, but it was/can work.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | U.S. abortion decline ended in 2008 with economic recession

Yeah, that's why there's almost 1.4 million per year in the U.S. It's probably even much greater than that since you can't even find reliable recent data on the subject.

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Primary abortion statistics in the U.S. are available from two sources, privately from The Guttmacher Institute (AGI) and publicly from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In 2008 (the most recent year for which CDC data is available), California, Maryland, and New Hampshire did not provide abortion reports to the federal government. Since California has not complied with CDC requests for abortion data in many years, and since California accounts for more abortions than any other state in the U.S, CDC totals are routinely incomplete. AGI, on the other hand, is the research arm of Planned Parenthood, the world's largest abortion provider. While their data is helpful, they are a much less neutral source. The following information has been gleaned from both sources to provide an overview of the frequency and demography of abortion. Additional, secondary statistics have been taken from the National Abortion Federation's (NAF) 2009 teaching text on abortion, Management of Unintended and Abnormal Pregnancy: Comprehensive Abortion Care.

This is almost a prefect non-response. You didn't really address anything in my post except to say "you can't use our stats theyre unreliable, and look at our stats, that's too much!"

When abortions are 'rare', you might have a point, until then not so much. Of course, I guess 1.2 million annually is 'rare'. :rolleyes:

34+ years of legal and safe, and still not rare, and it never will be.

Prevention of having a child. Is using a condom murder?

You have trouble with simple basic scientific facts obviously. :cuckoo:

Not really. I think I have a pretty good grasp on it. Let me know when Zygotes are counted in the census or when someone has a funeral for one.

Changing the name of something doesn't change the fact that you support baby killing and gleefully wage war on babies.

Not really. I think I have a pretty good grasp on it. Let me know when Zygotes are counted in the census or when someone has a funeral for one.

Changing the name of something doesn't change the fact that you support baby killing and gleefully wage war on babies.

LOL, changing the name of something. So sperm = baby? I'm not just changing the name, believe it or not there are definitions for these things. Crazy right?

Lets take a look at what a baby is

https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=baby+definition&oq=baby+def&gs_l=igoogle.3.0.0l10.9181.11340.0.12285.11.10.1.0.0.0.140.848.8j2.10.0...0.0...1ac.nnRCI4G1NdE

A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born.

Anything else you need help with?

Prevention of having a child. Is using a condom murder?

Why don't you ask those currently serving time for two counts of murder, one for the unborn child and one for its mother. It's a 'person' if the mother wants it, it's an inconvenience and therefore not life, if she doesn't. Each pregnant woman gets to determine on her own whether it's life or not based on her own set of ethics and morals. The only situation regarding human life and death where that is true.

LOL, changing the name of something. So sperm = baby? I'm not just changing the name, believe it or not there are definitions for these things. Crazy right?

https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=baby+definition&oq=baby+def&gs_l=igoogle.3.0.0l10.9181.11340.0.12285.11.10.1.0.0.0.140.848.8j2.10.0...0.0...1ac.nnRCI4G1NdE

So you want us all to think you are a mental retard ?

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?
The mistake is that there is no war on babies. Until you figure that out there really isn't much to talk about.

babies 3rd person singular present, plural of ba·by
Noun:

Oh hell... I should have read the whole thread.

Uhh... No... I don't think that THEY are the mental retard.

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

And a 100% of them are because someone didn't use BIRTH CONTROL CONTRACEPTIVES.

In Europe, all things being equal they have a 12/1000 abortion/birth ratio. Where as in the US we have 21/1000.

So ? Does it make it better that American women like you prefer to kill babies at a higher rate then the world?

I cant say I agree with you 100%..

But I can say every women entered the contract knowing they were only the vessel.
I really don't think I'm going to agree with either one of you completely... But that was a really good line.

Solid rebuttal. You're really doing a great job of breaking that notion that you're an idiot.

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Fetuses aren't babies. And abortions aren't exclusive to Democrats.

Fitting that this question is posed by a Megadeth fan from Florida.

I suppose Mustaine is a visionary? :lol:

Contrary to your thin insight on the issue, most people are not "happy" with the idea of abortions, but rather understand that they have a purpose.

Unlike you I seem to like good music and the reason for abortions is killing babies.....You seem to support children being killed so I will never ask you to babysit.

Megadeth had a couple of decent albums, but they mostly just suck. And Mustaine is nutjob. Hey, is that you, Mustaine?

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Fetuses aren't babies. And abortions aren't exclusive to Democrats.

Fetus is an unborn human infant, an infant is a baby.

You are sure ignorant.

We are supposed to make people take care of children they don't want?

Maybe you heard of adoption ?

Social services will have their hands full of all these millions of babies thrown into the system.

So here is an idea - how about we hold these liberal animals responsible for their whoring activities? You have a baby that goes to Social Services, you pay the taxes that covers everything for that baby. You fail to make those payments, you go to prison where we put you on a chain gang to pay off your debt. Problem solved.

It's time to end the parasite class known as the idiot liberal Dumbocrat.

Can't force a woman to bring a child into this world if she doesnt want to, that simple.

Let me get this right....We cant force a women not to commit murder?

By High_Gravity "logic" (and I use that term as loosely as possible), we "can't force a woman to drive the speed limit". We "can't force a woman to not snort cocaine". We "can't force a woman to not shoot up with heroin". We "can't force a woman to not beat her child to death".

I mean, truly I could go on all day - because we literally can't force a woman to do anything. So does that mean we should legalize everything (speeding, drugs, murder, assault, rape, etc.)? Or does it mean we should prosecute and imprison people who aren't capable of conducting themselves in a civilized manner?

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

•37% of women obtaining abortions identify themselves as Protestant, and 28% identify themselves as Catholic (AGI).

•54% of women having abortions used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant. Among those women, 76% of pill users and 49% of condom users reported using the methods inconsistently, while 13% of pill users and 14% of condom users reported correct use (AGI).

•40% of minors having an abortion report that neither of their parents knew about the abortion

•50% of U.S. women obtaining abortions are younger than 25; women aged 20-24 obtain 33% of all U.S. abortions and teenagers obtain 17% (AGI).
•In 2008, adolescents under 15 years obtained .05% of all abortions, but had the highest abortion ratio, 821 abortions for every 1,000 live births (CDC).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Last edited:

Forum List

Back