The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

In order for whites to be equal in violent crime, they would have to have committed six times more violent crimes than blacks. For instance in your chart, it states that whites are not even 2 to 1 when it comes to murder rates. For whites to be more violent than blacks, the murder rate would have to be 7 to 1.

Yes, that's called fudging the numbers which you are doing unsuccessfully:

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.2% [45][46]

Inversely, the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 was:

0.01% of Black or African American population (4,379/38,929,319)
0.0017% of White American and Hispanic American population (3,799/223,553,265)

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

When talking per capita, blacks are way more violent than whites.
shhhhhhhhhh he doesn't know math or statistics. LOL
No I guess Ray doesn't know math or statistics. But neither you or he seem to be able to tally the millions of innocent lives destroyed and lost to White killers from Hitler to Stalin to killer cops to the KKK and all the other murderous white SOBs in recent history. Lets see how good your math is in summing all those murders up... can you do it...feel up to it?
it's a good thing the US took Hitler down and the stalinists still exist in the democratic party.
With no help from any other country right? GB, France, Russia and a few other countries are amused by your comment.
At first Hitler was the darling of America...He learned all about eugenics and apartheid from the USA. Americans
were so idealistically supportive of the Hitler hate doctrine they turned Jewish refugees away in 1939...many who returned to Europe and perished in the Holocaust.
not albert einstein. probably one of the most famous jews. you're in error as usual.

Job history, income levels, academic background criminal history... You are saying that even armed with all of that personal information on a prospective tenant you can't decide if they are worthy to stay in your shang- ri-la if they happen to be Black. You're just a fuggin racist with a chip on his shoulder. All blacks are the same to you.

You can refuse applicants for a lot of reasons, but it doesn't stop them from suing you for discrimination. That's kind of the point.

My Uncle got sued by a black tenant who was behind on rent, trashed her apartment, and had multiple complaints on her from other tenants. When he evicted her, she still sued him. He had to fly from Washington state three times to defend himself from the bogus charge. She got some lawyer for free from the NNACP or some such organization, and even though she knew she didn't have a case, she still sued him just to get even for the eviction.

If you aren't using background checks to identify good tenants, black or white, there has to be a reason. You mut be getting government subsidies of some kind. Is it section 8 or some other low income subsidies
that you benefit from? Well...stop taking government subsidies and you can rent to whomever you please...your rentals might not be occupied for long periods of time but you won't have to rent to Blacks. You could also call your complex "Dixie Apartments" to alert Blacks that they aren't welcome there.

I don't care if they are black. I've had black tenants in the past. I care that they are quiet, pay their rent on time, and get along with my other tenants.

And no, I don't do section 8. They are nothing but problems and destroy the property before they leave. I don't worry about getting tenants either. The past couple of years have been a landlords dream. Not may people interested in home ownership since the housing collapse. I don't need section 8. Last time I advertised an apartment a year and a half ago on CraigsList, I had ten replies within the first 24 hours.

I've had great long-term tenants that were turned down at other places because of bad credit or low paying jobs. They were (and still are) my best tenants. I've had people who made outstanding money with a great credit history, and some of those turned out to be my worst tenants. There is no criteria that guarantees you a good tenant. Like I said, you have to use instinct when interviewing people. That's the only thing that really works.

White people using section 8 vouchers seem prone to litter also. Check to see if some of the poor whites in your neighbood might be littering too. Poor whites likely arrived the same time poor Blacks did in your neighborhood.

I don't know of any white section 8 people where I live. The ones I know about are all black, and since I live in a mostly black neighborhood, it's the blacks that trash the place.

There are a number of things to look for besides credit and a job

government doesn't allow me the ability to judge whether a black family is middle-class, or judge them based on how they write when they replied by email, or their inability to communicate verbally.

Blacks think differently than whites. They believe as long as they can get into a neighborhood, they have every right to be there regardless of them bringing their ghetto ways.

That's why I have to spend 20 minutes cleaning all the garbage off my tree lawn before mowing. I have to remove bottles and cups from the inside of my hedges because these filthy pigs just stuff their garbage in them. I have to clean up the broken glass and get rid of the plastic pop bottles. I'll leave you to guess how many times I had to do the same thing when this was an all white neighborhood
I'm having a difficult time with it because you are ignoring the simple fact (math) that whites are nearly six times the population of blacks. If whites were equal to blacks in violent crime (per capita) whites would be committing six times as much violent crime than blacks. But we are not. In fact, according to your 55a data, whites are only committing less than a third more murders than blacks even though we are six times as large as them.
Try to focus on table 55a metro counties. That is what I want to address. That data is just as valid as the national data but the racial outcomes are different. We all know about the national proportional disparity. There is no need to discuss that. I want to show that this metro counties data puts a kink in the racist notion that Blacks are somehow more violent than whites across the board. Keep the discussion on what table 55a indicates. Why are whites 3 times as violent as Blacks in those metro areas when the national data says something else? See how easy that was.... ok your turn to explain table 55a...GO!

I've explained that repeatedly, but you don't want to acknowledge it. So one more time:

The white population in the USA is six times that of the black population. Because of that ratio, it's clear that the ONLY reason whites commit more crimes is because we have more white people. It's so simple an 8 year old can figure it out.

Now.....when you can prove to me that whites commit the same amount of crime per capita that blacks do, post your evidence. I'll wait patiently.

Wow Ray, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you. But then again this is so universal I'd have thought everyone would be able to get it. When you don't understand the concept of per capita, how are you doing to manage on a politics forum?

It's ridiculous already. That's like him saying that in Mexico, Mexicans are much more violent than Americans. Well no kidding, YOU'RE IN MEXICO, of course there is going to be more Mexican lawbreakers because there are mostly Mexicans in Mexico.

I'm really starting to wonder if he's just trolling or he really believes what he says.
"Knock, knock"...sorry to butt in but you left the front door open and i thought I heard my name.

Your Mexican analogy backfired on you.
Using that same example, by your logic, if the American population in MEXICO, Is say...100,000 and some are arrested for violent criminal behavior to the tune of 25% of total violent crimes. Using per capita and proporional statistics you would say Americans are proportionally more violent than Mexicans because of the ratio of a relatively much smaller population size of Americans in Mexico and criminal elements identified as Americans.
But is that really true? No...it isn't true. Most of the Americans in Mexico don't commit crimes and live in peace so why would you associate the whole group with the lowest criminal elements of the group.

Of course per capita is the only thing that tells the truth. If an area is 80% white and 20% black or other minority, and whites commit more violent crimes, then it's not because whites are more violent, it's because there are more whites. Using per capita tells which races is really the most violent or more criminal. That's because you are then comparing the percentage of criminals per race.

shhhhhhhhhh he doesn't know math or statistics. LOL
No I guess Ray doesn't know math or statistics. But neither you or he seem to be able to tally the millions of innocent lives destroyed and lost to White killers from Hitler to Stalin to killer cops to the KKK and all the other murderous white SOBs in recent history. Lets see how good your math is in summing all those murders up... can you do it...feel up to it?
it's a good thing the US took Hitler down and the stalinists still exist in the democratic party.
With no help from any other country right? GB, France, Russia and a few other countries are amused by your comment.
At first Hitler was the darling of America...He learned all about eugenics and apartheid from the USA. Americans
were so idealistically supportive of the Hitler hate doctrine they turned Jewish refugees away in 1939...many who returned to Europe and perished in the Holocaust.
not albert einstein. probably one of the most famous jews. you're in error as usual.
Einstein wasn't on that ship. He was visiting America 6 years before and decided to stay here when he learned Hitler had become Chancellor of Germany.

My Uncle got sued by a black tenant who was behind on rent, trashed her apartment, and had multiple complaints on her from other tenants. When he evicted her, she still sued him

Yawnnn. Another anecdote from a white bigot
doesn't impress me.

And no, I don't do section 8. They are nothing but problems and destroy the property before they leave.
But you do get subsidies of some kind if you are renting to low income people. A miser like you must have some compelling incentive to do what you do.

've had great long-term tenants that were turned down at other places because of bad credit or low paying jobs. They were (and still are) my best tenants.
And what race are they... pray tell?

I've had people who made outstanding money with a great credit history, and some of those turned out to be my worst tenants.

don't know of any white section 8 people where I live. The ones I know about are all black, and since I live in a mostly black neighborhood, it's the blacks that trash the place.

There must be some white poor people in Cleveland...don't make me go to the Cleveland demographics page. Perhaps you need to throw some water on some of those tenants to see if that black washes off. You might have some dirty whites as tenants instesd of blacks. Heh heh heh.

government doesn't allow me the ability to judge whether a black family is middle-class, or judge them based on how they write when they replied by email, or their inability to communicate verbally.

Blacks think differently than whites. They believe as long as they can get into a neighborhood, they have every right to be there regardless of them bringing their ghetto ways.

That's why I have to spend 20 minutes cleaning all the garbage off my tree lawn before mowing. I have to remove bottles and cups from the inside of my hedges because these filthy pigs just stuff their garbage in them. I have to clean up the broken glass and get rid of the plastic pop bottles. I'll leave you to guess how many times I had to do the same thing when this was an all white neighborhood
Try to focus on table 55a metro counties. That is what I want to address. That data is just as valid as the national data but the racial outcomes are different. We all know about the national proportional disparity. There is no need to discuss that. I want to show that this metro counties data puts a kink in the racist notion that Blacks are somehow more violent than whites across the board. Keep the discussion on what table 55a indicates. Why are whites 3 times as violent as Blacks in those metro areas when the national data says something else? See how easy that was.... ok your turn to explain table 55a...GO!

I've explained that repeatedly, but you don't want to acknowledge it. So one more time:

The white population in the USA is six times that of the black population. Because of that ratio, it's clear that the ONLY reason whites commit more crimes is because we have more white people. It's so simple an 8 year old can figure it out.

Now.....when you can prove to me that whites commit the same amount of crime per capita that blacks do, post your evidence. I'll wait patiently.

Wow Ray, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you. But then again this is so universal I'd have thought everyone would be able to get it. When you don't understand the concept of per capita, how are you doing to manage on a politics forum?

It's ridiculous already. That's like him saying that in Mexico, Mexicans are much more violent than Americans. Well no kidding, YOU'RE IN MEXICO, of course there is going to be more Mexican lawbreakers because there are mostly Mexicans in Mexico.

I'm really starting to wonder if he's just trolling or he really believes what he says.
"Knock, knock"...sorry to butt in but you left the front door open and i thought I heard my name.

Using that same example, by your logic, if the American population in MEXICO, Is say...100,000 and some are arrested for violent criminal behavior to the tune of 25% of total violent crimes. Using per capita and proporional statistics you would say Americans are proportionally more violent than Mexicans because of the ratio of a relatively much smaller population size of Americans in Mexico and criminal elements identified as Americans.
But is that really true? No...it isn't true. Most of the Americans in Mexico don't commit crimes and live in peace so why would you associate the whole group with the lowest criminal elements of the group.

Of course per capita is the only thing that tells the truth. If an area is 80% white and 20% black or other minority, and whites commit more violent crimes, then it's not because whites are more violent, it's because there are more whites. Using per capita tells which races is really the most violent or more criminal. That's because you are then comparing the percentage of criminals per race.
The flaw in your premise is that if you eradicate all criminal elements in any community and only good citizens are left..there would be far less crime. If community standards are upheld and only college educated upwardly mobile blacks are allowed...adding more blacks with similar credentials is not going to be accompanied by a crime wave. You might be white and live in that community yet be blinded by national race based crime data to the extent you judge
Your black neighbors unfairly. People like you don't make class distinctions among Blacks.
You put them all in the same social pot.
To you every black you see is 6 times more likly to commit murder than a white person.
That is not only laughable it's just not true.

To you every black you see is 6 times more likly to commit murder than a white person.

Well I have to admit JQ, you got me there. It's not six times more likely, it's eight times more likely:

"According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans"

But you do get subsidies of some kind if you are renting to low income people. A miser like you must have some compelling incentive to do what you do.

Nope. Most of my tenants pay cash and only one writes a check with his own money.

White.

There must be some white poor people in Cleveland...don't make me go to the Cleveland demographics page. Perhaps you need to throw some water on some of those tenants to see if that black washes off. You might have some dirty whites as tenants instesd of blacks. Heh heh heh.

I don't live in the city, I live in the suburbs.

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard, one can demonize any demographic or nation.

For your consideration: Why are Blacks "behind" ?

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.
Racial "bottom line" is a combination and vicious cycle.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

2] Search engine IQ gap. ["bottom line" reason blacks are behind in
everything except athletics, pop culture and violent crime stats]

3] Forced integration. [exacerbates racial animosity]

4] Manual/blue-collar labor devaluation [due to technology progress] disproportionately negatively impacted black family / community.
Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.
Blacks did not thrive as well as whites in city and factory.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas which negatively impacted all Americans,
however, disproportionately negatively impacted black family/community.

6] Fed gov welfare policy penalizes family and work and rewards fertility.

7] "Affirmative Action" constitutes Fed gov endorsement of the left wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors." Thus inciting ongoing spike upward in interracial black perp violent crime.
“AA” also causes resentment among whites who refuse to plead guilty to crimes [real and imagined] committed by others [committed even centuries ago].

8] Anti-Social [“Fuxk the Police”] black pop “culture.”

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe.
For the past 50 years, the Federal government, Academia, Entertainment Industry and Mass Media
have taught whites the wonderfulness of integration and "diversity." While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards [getting along with society] is deemed “acting white” and condemned.

13] The slavery experience.

Blacks are at bottom of every list involving intelligence. Blacks are at top of every list of violent criminality.

There are lots of violent white criminals. They rarely target blacks. For all violent criminals, whites are the victims of choice.

Ps: All wishing reconciliation should go to the corner of “all have sinned” and “love one another.” We’ll be waiting.

This guy was greatly influenced by narratives such as yours:View attachment 150334

Your lie is noted.

Ps: All wishing reconciliation should go to the corner of “all have sinned” and “love one another.” We’ll be waiting.

Well I have to admit JQ, you got me there. It's not six times more likely, it's eight times more likely:

"According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans"

Well here is a statistic even a jack ass like you should understand; Whites who kill are 100% more likely to kill
than the majority of those Blacks who are decent law abiding God fearing citizens and never commit a crime.
The offending rate for those Blacks is 0.00% while killer whites rate is 100%. And yes Black criminals who kill are 100% more likely to kill than Whites who never commit a crime. This is the statistical reality that makes sense.
BUt if you keep demonizing the entire Black community with your statistics I am going to keep bringing up the outrageous numbers of innocent people killed by White despots and their willing white executioners since 1900 to present. And that is not even counting the Indian campaigns where millions of Indians were slaughtered just like the Buffalo that sustained them. 4000 homicides a year is so paltry a number that you ought to be ashamed to bring it up.,,especially considering the murderous history of YOUR people.

Nope. Most of my tenants pay cash and only one writes a check with his own money.

White.

I think you are a liar. Poor people couldn't afford to pay cash for rent without some kind of government help. And if you live in a Black community..your renters would be Blacks...White people with means are not going to be living in an all Black neighborhood just to rent from YOU. If they do...then its because they are desperate. BTW, hows that opioid epidemic coming along among the gentry in Cleveland? I It would be hard to collect rent from a bunch of White junkies... and Cleveland is sure to have their share.

Per capita doesn't tell the truth. And BTW the Justice Department website does not say anywhere on it that Blacks are 8 times more likely to kill than whites are. The truth is that criminal elements of all races are responsible for 100% of violent crimes and the rest of the popultion including the majority of Backs and Whites are responsible for 0.00% of violent crimes.

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard, one can demonize any demographic or nation.

For your consideration: Why are Blacks "behind" ?

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.
Racial "bottom line" is a combination and vicious cycle.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

2] Search engine IQ gap. ["bottom line" reason blacks are behind in
everything except athletics, pop culture and violent crime stats]

3] Forced integration. [exacerbates racial animosity]

4] Manual/blue-collar labor devaluation [due to technology progress] disproportionately negatively impacted black family / community.
Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.
Blacks did not thrive as well as whites in city and factory.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas which negatively impacted all Americans,
however, disproportionately negatively impacted black family/community.

6] Fed gov welfare policy penalizes family and work and rewards fertility.

7] "Affirmative Action" constitutes Fed gov endorsement of the left wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors." Thus inciting ongoing spike upward in interracial black perp violent crime.
“AA” also causes resentment among whites who refuse to plead guilty to crimes [real and imagined] committed by others [committed even centuries ago].

8] Anti-Social [“Fuxk the Police”] black pop “culture.”

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe.
For the past 50 years, the Federal government, Academia, Entertainment Industry and Mass Media
have taught whites the wonderfulness of integration and "diversity." While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards [getting along with society] is deemed “acting white” and condemned.

13] The slavery experience.

Blacks are at bottom of every list involving intelligence. Blacks are at top of every list of violent criminality.

There are lots of violent white criminals. They rarely target blacks. For all violent criminals, whites are the victims of choice.

This guy was greatly influenced by narratives such as yours:View attachment 150334

Your lie is noted.

I don't lie...You just think I do because of the vast amounts of kool aid you've been drinking.

Per capita doesn't tell the truth. And BTW the Justice Department website does not say anywhere on it that Blacks are 8 times more likely to kill than whites are. The truth is that criminal elements of all races are responsible for 100% of violent crimes and the rest of the popultion including the majority of Backs and Whites are responsible for 0.00% of violent crimes.

You really don't get anything, do you?

You can look at per capita GDP and national GDP. They tell you two different things.

According to the IMF the US is number one for GDP (nominal), China is second, Japan is third.

When it comes to GDP (Nominal) per capita, the IMF says Luxembourg is number one, Switzerland number two and Norway number three.

These tell me two different things. The first is that in the world the US has a lot of money. However the second tells me that people in Luxembourg live better than people anywhere else.

When it comes to who commits crimes, that white people commit more crimes doesn't mean much to me. It doesn't tell me anything.

When it comes to per capita it tells me which areas of society have the biggest problems. It allows me to go and look at other issues. Like black people have 25% poverty rate while white people have 7%,

More white people are in poverty than black people. Does this mean black people are better off than white people? No, it doesn't, because here PER CAPITA is the important factor.

10 million black people in poverty, 16 million white people in poverty. What does this tell you?

It tells me that 30 million black people aren't in poverty and 215 million white people aren't in poverty.

So what?

Per capita tells me how bad it is for each ethnic group.

Last edited:

You can look at per capita GDP and national GDP. They tell you two different things.

According to the IMF the US is number one for GDP (nominal), China is second, Japan is third.

When it comes to GDP (Nominal) per capita, the IMF says Luxembourg is number one, Switzerland number two and Norway number three.

These tell me two different things. The first is that in the world the US has a lot of money. However the second tells me that people in Luxembourg live better than people anywhere else.

When it comes to who commits crimes, that white people commit more crimes doesn't mean much to me. It doesn't tell me anything.

When it comes to per capita it tells me which areas of society have the biggest problems. It allows me to go and look at other issues. Like black people have 25% poverty rate while white people have 7%,

More white people are in poverty than black people. Does this mean black people are better off than white people? No, it doesn't, because here PER CAPITA is the important factor.

10 million black people in poverty, 16 million white people in poverty. What does this tell you?

It tells me that 30 million black people aren't in poverty and 215 million white people aren't in poverty.

So what?

Per capita has been telling us that for decades but nothing is ever done to improve the situation. All i've seen coming from race based proportional statistics is stigmas that make life even harder for decent Blacks than it already was before such statistical data started being recorded. No other industrialized nation does this. Probably because they don't want to demonize an entire ethnic community for the misdeeds of a relatively few. Yet, people like you insist that it is necessary to spot troubled areas. Well, they've been spotted for a long time and all that spotting does is give the riff raff ammunition to attack decent Blacks on every message board in America. I think it would be more useful to dispense with race based statistics and just address the raw numbers of all combined racial groups. Let the fixing of our nations problems be colorblind so innocent Black and Hispanic children can grow up without that statistical albatross around their necks. And White kids don't need to grow up like Ray did, believing that there is no social stratification in the Black community and that all of them are inferior and potential criminals ...all of that based on media reports and those damn race based statistics.

So what?

Per capita has been telling us that for decades but nothing is ever done to improve the situation. All i've seen coming from race based proportional statistics is stigmas that make life even harder for decent Blacks than it already was before such statistical data started being recorded. No other industrialized nation does this. Probably because they don't want to demonize an entire ethnic community for the misdeeds of a relatively few. Yet, people like you insist that it is necessary to spot troubled areas. Well, they've been spotted for a long time and all that spotting does is give the riff raff ammunition to attack decent Blacks on every message board in America. I think it would be more useful to dispense with race based statistics and just address the raw numbers of all combined racial groups. Let the fixing of our nations problems be colorblind so innocent Black and Hispanic children can grow up without that statistical albatross around their necks. And White kids don't need to grow up like Ray did, believing that there is no social stratification in the Black community and that all of them are inferior and potential criminals ...all of that based on media reports and those damn race based statistics.

I'm sorry if you interpreted my post as needing a reply. Really, I don't want to get into a discussion with you any more, it's a waste of time. It's just you were irritating me so fucking much with your complete and utter incompetence when it comes to reading facts and knowing how to use them, that I felt the need to basically put you back in your place, the little stool with the d hat on it.

So what?

I'm sorry if you interpreted my post as needing a reply. Really, I don't want to get into a discussion with you any more, it's a waste of time. It's just you were irritating me so fucking much with your complete and utter incompetence when it comes to reading facts and knowing how to use them, that I felt the need to basically put you back in your place, the little stool with the d hat on it.

If you don' like my reply you didn't have to respond at all. I couldn't care less. Perhaps if our society had been vasty improved by using race based statistical data I would be the first to praise the results. But there are no results.
Nothing positive has come of that data. If you or anyone else can show me any positive results emanating from race based statistics I might change by views.

Let me be clear; my present perspective is not forged by incompetence, it is the child of empiricism. Show me the fruit produced by the tree of race based statistics and allow me to sample the sweetness. All I see is a bush of thorns
and thistles dripping with the sap of hatred.

Per capita is the truth when discussing race issues. Even you know that, but are trying to fudge numbers to make them look more favorable for your argument. It's like saying the better football team is the one that ran the most yards even though they lost the game 10 to 7. While you're looking at yards ran, I"m looking at the score because the score tells the truth on who the better team is.

But you don't even need statistics to show what happens in changing neighborhoods. Crime goes up--especially violent crime, businesses close up because of the crime, property value decreases because good people don't want to send their children to a zoo of a school. The area starts getting loaded with trash, noise (particularly music noise) ruins any kind of peace a place had. Because property value is lower, it hurts the tax base for a city.

This is what happens in most cases where blacks move in. I've seen it dozens of times, I've lived it, and it's without a doubt truth no matter how you try and manipulate numbers.

White.

I think you are a liar. Poor people couldn't afford to pay cash for rent without some kind of government help. And if you live in a Black community..your renters would be Blacks...White people with means are not going to be living in an all Black neighborhood just to rent from YOU. If they do...then its because they are desperate. BTW, hows that opioid epidemic coming along among the gentry in Cleveland? I It would be hard to collect rent from a bunch of White junkies... and Cleveland is sure to have their share.

Right, because there is no such thing as black junkies.

Responsible people come up with rent even though they don't make a great amount of money. Responsible people don't need government handouts if they are capable of working. One couple I rented to stayed here for seven years. Both worked fast food jobs. Granted, they never had any money while living here, but they paid rent every month. One of my newest tenants is a couple who applied here when she was pregnant. It felt like they were good people from the start, so I gave them a chance. He works at a pizza place. She recently started working again but had to take several months off because of the baby. Guess what? Paid rent (in cash) every month, and they've been here a year and a half.

People who grew up here remain here because this is the area they have friends and family in. All white neighborhoods cost more to live because rent is higher.

Forum List

Back