The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

In order for whites to be equal in violent crime, they would have to have committed six times more violent crimes than blacks.

Not really... because proportional statistics doesn't give an accurate account of who is committing the most violent crimes in certain areas. If whites are committing 3 times more violent crimes in metro counties than Blacks are, you are 3 times more likely to encounter violence form a White person than a black in in metro counties. The national rate may be different but table 55a underscores the White crime in metro counties.

If 80% of the people in anyplace are white, then of course it stands to reason the majority will be responsible for unfortunate events. Your claim is just as ridiculous as saying that more whites drop out of school than blacks. Well no shit! If most people are white in any given area, then of course you're going to have more whites than blacks dropping out of school, or failing school, or getting pregnant, or being from a single-parent home. But it's fudged numbers because only per capita numbers tell the real truth which I know you don't want to face.

Our lottery used to run commercials that most people who hit the lottery had the machine pick their numbers for them. But most people who play do have the machine pick their numbers, so it only stands to reason that more people hit who used auto-lotto. The machine is no more luckier than you are.

Oh trust me, I've studied it already, that's why I explained to you what those studies don't show.

Looking at raw numbers without examining the circumstance of each case is how you get fudged data.
So you dispute the data in table 55A OF THE UCR as being fudged? If that's the case the data on Blacks could be fudged as well.
However you and I don't have the privilege of knowing whether the reporting agencies are fudging the data or not in either case. But we do know that any data on white criminality probably is less likely to be fudged in a negative manner...but white criminal data could be fudged to make whites look good.
Who would know the difference?

The issue you are loathe to face is what table 55a DOES show.... It shows whites commit the majority of violent crimes in metro areas.
We also know that the justice system is biased against Blacks ... Those were my original points . all that apologist BS about sentencing is just a diversion... Game over.

Who cares about metro areas? Are metro areas the only ones that count? The national statistics show that blacks per capita commit the most violent crime. You are six times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white in this country.

Again, you can't use raw statistics to prove something that needs to be looked at in a case by case situation. Two people facing the exact same charges are likely being judged under different circumstances, and I don't mean race either. There are many different factors in each case. For instance, in areas where prison overcrowding is a problem, that plays a role in a judges decision as well. Judges are pressured to only put the worst of the worst behind bars and give lesser penalties to less serious offenses.
Metro counties are host to our largest metroplitan centers. Whites commit most of the violent crime commited in those areas.
That data doesn't jibe with the widespread notion that blacks are commiting the most violence in those areas. That causes smart people to wonder whether we are being told the truth about violence taking place in Chicago, Detroit and other metro communities. We assume its all black on black violence but now...i wonder if its white on white violence...just like in the days of Al Capone.

In order for whites to be equal in violent crime, they would have to have committed six times more violent crimes than blacks. For instance in your chart, it states that whites are not even 2 to 1 when it comes to murder rates. For whites to be more violent than blacks, the murder rate would have to be 7 to 1.

Yes, that's called fudging the numbers which you are doing unsuccessfully:

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.2% [45][46]

Inversely, the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 was:

0.01% of Black or African American population (4,379/38,929,319)
0.0017% of White American and Hispanic American population (3,799/223,553,265)

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

When talking per capita, blacks are way more violent than whites.

What does any of that have to do with blacks who are not violent, not committing crimes?

I don't know, you tell me.

Why do you think white flight still goes on in this country? It's because when blacks move in, the area is covered in litter. Much more violent crime takes place. More robberies, more violent attacks, more murders.

Does that mean every black is participating in all this noise, violence and death? No, but the fact is when an area turns black, those numbers rise considerably.

If they have, where are they?

Giving a link doesn't do anything. You need to be sourcing the studies that you are quoting in order to promote your argument. Throwing sources and saying "here, read all this" doesn't work in universities and certainly doesn't work on a forum like this where half the people can't read a paragraph at a time.
You and Ray need ti set the example and. source your wild claims before demanding someone else do it to prove a premise.

Look Bub... This is a message board not a college classroom. Google is right under your finger tips...if you want more detailed information...google it or go to the library. I ain't your friggin employee. You're damn lucky I provided a link. You fukaz rarely do.

Good luck with Ray, he doesn't even read what you write most of the time.

I do source my stuff, and I do back up my claims.

Yes, this is a message board and not a university classroom. However I know from lots and lots of experience that people who don't provide evidence to back up their claims are people who generally "know" stuff that simply isn't so.

Yes, I realize most of the people on this board don't give a shit about anything other than being right, and that's probably why half of them are on my ignore list.

However that doesn't mean that things shouldn't be done PROPERLY.
You dont expect everone posting on USMB to
post according to your specifications do you?
If someone posts an invalid statement its easy enough to research and debunk it. If a link is tied to a reliable agency or person
It's as good as gold. Why would i waste time doing research already accomplished by the credible experts in that link? If you question their findings..its up to you to find data to counter those findings.

But the FBI metro counties data I linked to
Is as reliable a source as you are going to get.
And it shows whites commit 3 times the number of violent crimes as blacks do.
Thats the issue thats got you and Ray tap dancing and trying to preserve the pristine lie of white benevolence snd brotherly love. You bith seem to have different opinions on black crime but my data on white criminality caused you to circle the wagons and join forces to protect " whiteness"... Thats a valuable lesson for all who venture here.
Heh heh heh.

No, I don't expect everyone to do as I do. But then many just insult and end up on my ignore list.

Why would you waste time to find out whether what you're saying is true or not? Maybe because you want to find out if you're actually right or not. I've proven myself wrong numerous times.

I don't know why the hell you're putting me and Ray into the same pocket here, I don't agree with Ray on most things and I've given up talking to a guy who doesn't read half of what I say, or more, and ignores anything that's inconvenient for him, who is contradictory at every turn, and most important is a massive partisan hack who'll say whatever his multi-billionaire handlers have told him to say.

What I'm doing is telling you that what you're writing isn't based on much. You don't have your argument solid, you don't have the statistics to back up what you're saying. That's completely different to saying you're wrong.

You think you're giving me a valuable lesson? I don't. Until you show me stuff that I don't know, then I haven't learned anything. I'm hoping you'll learn to present your evidence properly, rather than doing what most people on this forum do, and that's just decide they're right about stuff and therefore they don't need to provide evidence because "it's common sense" or "everyone knows this is right" or "fuck you asshole" or other such common responses.
Do you dispute the data in table 55a that I posted? What more do you think i should add to the FBI race based crime report In that table? Why does the evidence of white violence concentrated in metro counties so worrisome to you?

Did you read what I wrote?

Also, do you think a fact tells the whole story?

Who cares about metro areas?
Er...the decent Blacks and Whites who live there and have to put up with all that mostly white violence.

Still trying to BS people with fudged numbers? Sorry, math is very simple.
The numbers are quoted directly from table 55a of the FBI UCR. If you have evidence that data is fudged take it up with the FEDS. According to that data the math shows Whites in metro counties commit violent acts 3 times as much as Blacks do. Thats is simple math so why are you having such a difficult time with it?

You and Ray need ti set the example and. source your wild claims before demanding someone else do it to prove a premise.

Look Bub... This is a message board not a college classroom. Google is right under your finger tips...if you want more detailed information...google it or go to the library. I ain't your friggin employee. You're damn lucky I provided a link. You fukaz rarely do.

Yes, this is a message board and not a university classroom. However I know from lots and lots of experience that people who don't provide evidence to back up their claims are people who generally "know" stuff that simply isn't so.

Yes, I realize most of the people on this board don't give a shit about anything other than being right, and that's probably why half of them are on my ignore list.

If someone posts an invalid statement its easy enough to research and debunk it. If a link is tied to a reliable agency or person
It's as good as gold. Why would i waste time doing research already accomplished by the credible experts in that link? If you question their findings..its up to you to find data to counter those findings.

Thats the issue thats got you and Ray tap dancing and trying to preserve the pristine lie of white benevolence snd brotherly love. You bith seem to have different opinions on black crime but my data on white criminality caused you to circle the wagons and join forces to protect " whiteness"... Thats a valuable lesson for all who venture here.
Heh heh heh.

No, I don't expect everyone to do as I do. But then many just insult and end up on my ignore list.

Why would you waste time to find out whether what you're saying is true or not? Maybe because you want to find out if you're actually right or not. I've proven myself wrong numerous times.

I don't know why the hell you're putting me and Ray into the same pocket here, I don't agree with Ray on most things and I've given up talking to a guy who doesn't read half of what I say, or more, and ignores anything that's inconvenient for him, who is contradictory at every turn, and most important is a massive partisan hack who'll say whatever his multi-billionaire handlers have told him to say.

What I'm doing is telling you that what you're writing isn't based on much. You don't have your argument solid, you don't have the statistics to back up what you're saying. That's completely different to saying you're wrong.

You think you're giving me a valuable lesson? I don't. Until you show me stuff that I don't know, then I haven't learned anything. I'm hoping you'll learn to present your evidence properly, rather than doing what most people on this forum do, and that's just decide they're right about stuff and therefore they don't need to provide evidence because "it's common sense" or "everyone knows this is right" or "fuck you asshole" or other such common responses.
Do you dispute the data in table 55a that I posted? What more do you think i should add to the FBI race based crime report In that table? Why does the evidence of white violence concentrated in metro counties so worrisome to you?

You are such a prolific bull shitter ifs hard to remember everything you wrote. Most of it is worthless drivel anyway.
Now are you going to answer my questions?
Do you dispute the data in table 55a that I posted? What more do you think i should add to the FBI race based crime report In that table? Why is the evidence of white violence concentrated in metro counties so worrisome to you?

Er...the decent Blacks and Whites who live there and have to put up with all that mostly white violence.

The numbers are quoted directly from table 55a of the FBI UCR. If you have evidence that data is fudged take it up with the FEDS. According to that data the math shows Whites in metro counties commit violent acts 3 times as much as Blacks do. Thats is simple math so why are you having such a difficult time with it?

I'm having a difficult time with it because you are ignoring the simple fact (math) that whites are nearly six times the population of blacks. If whites were equal to blacks in violent crime (per capita) whites would be committing six times as much violent crime than blacks. But we are not. In fact, according to your 55a data, whites are only committing less than a third more murders than blacks even though we are six times as large as them.

So you dispute the data in table 55A OF THE UCR as being fudged? If that's the case the data on Blacks could be fudged as well.
However you and I don't have the privilege of knowing whether the reporting agencies are fudging the data or not in either case. But we do know that any data on white criminality probably is less likely to be fudged in a negative manner...but white criminal data could be fudged to make whites look good.
Who would know the difference?

The issue you are loathe to face is what table 55a DOES show.... It shows whites commit the majority of violent crimes in metro areas.
We also know that the justice system is biased against Blacks ... Those were my original points . all that apologist BS about sentencing is just a diversion... Game over.

Who cares about metro areas? Are metro areas the only ones that count? The national statistics show that blacks per capita commit the most violent crime. You are six times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white in this country.

Again, you can't use raw statistics to prove something that needs to be looked at in a case by case situation. Two people facing the exact same charges are likely being judged under different circumstances, and I don't mean race either. There are many different factors in each case. For instance, in areas where prison overcrowding is a problem, that plays a role in a judges decision as well. Judges are pressured to only put the worst of the worst behind bars and give lesser penalties to less serious offenses.
Metro counties are host to our largest metroplitan centers. Whites commit most of the violent crime commited in those areas.
That data doesn't jibe with the widespread notion that blacks are commiting the most violence in those areas. That causes smart people to wonder whether we are being told the truth about violence taking place in Chicago, Detroit and other metro communities. We assume its all black on black violence but now...i wonder if its white on white violence...just like in the days of Al Capone.

In order for whites to be equal in violent crime, they would have to have committed six times more violent crimes than blacks. For instance in your chart, it states that whites are not even 2 to 1 when it comes to murder rates. For whites to be more violent than blacks, the murder rate would have to be 7 to 1.

Inversely, the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 was:

What does any of that have to do with blacks who are not violent, not committing crimes?

Why do you think white flight still goes on in this country? It's because when blacks move in, the area is covered in litter. Much more violent crime takes place. More robberies, more violent attacks, more murders.

Does that mean every black is participating in all this noise, violence and death? No, but the fact is when an area turns black, those numbers rise considerably.

Your sense that all Blacks are of the same social class or social standing is the problem. Upwardly mobile Blacks moving into white neighborhoods will be just as meticulous in their living standards are the whites around them. There are plenty of white neighborhoods where trash, beer bottles old cars and rebel flags mark their territory.
So whats your point?

I'm having a difficult time with it because you are ignoring the simple fact (math) that whites are nearly six times the population of blacks. If whites were equal to blacks in violent crime (per capita) whites would be committing six times as much violent crime than blacks. But we are not. In fact, according to your 55a data, whites are only committing less than a third more murders than blacks even though we are six times as large as them.
Make blacks rich, so they only commit white collar crimes.

Try to focus on table 55a metro counties. That is what I want to address. That data is just as valid as the national data but the racial outcomes are different. We all know about the national proportional disparity. There is no need to discuss that. I want to show that this metro counties data puts a kink in the racist notion that Blacks are somehow more violent than whites across the board. Keep the discussion on what table 55a indicates. Why are whites 3 times as violent as Blacks in those metro areas when the national data says something else? See how easy that was.... ok your turn to explain table 55a...GO!

Your sense that all Blacks are of the same social class or social standing is the problem. Upwardly mobile Blacks moving into white neighborhoods will be just as meticulous in their living standards are the whites around them. There are plenty of white neighborhoods where trash, beer bottles old cars and rebel flags mark their territory.
So whats your point?

Whites can get rid of their undesirables, we can't do that with blacks. It would be considered racist and discrimination.

What stops the separation of class is government. Government doesn't allow us to make that separation. For instance, I'm a landlord, and if I refuse to rent to somebody of race I feel is not worthy of living in my suburb, I can face a lawsuit, strict fines, and perhaps even lose my property. If I do the same with some white punk kid with purple hair and a nose piercing, no problem. I'm legally allowed to tell him I think he's an asshole.

Look......if somebody works their way out of the city and into the suburbs, I'm all for helping them out. When government moves their lowlifes into a suburb and destroys it, I'm totally against that.

I have these black HUD people living next door. They've been here less than a year and the cops have been here at least a half-dozen times. The come home at 3:00 am on work nights slamming their car doors, laughing so loud enough to wake up the devil, and no consideration for the working people like me and my tenants that support them.

When this was a white neighborhood, it was thriving. Today, we don't have one major store open here. Our malls are half empty, our city is broke, people are afraid to walk the streets at night. Why? Because blacks moved in.

So whats your point?

Whites can get rid of their undesirables, we can't do that with blacks. It would be considered racist and discrimination.

What stops the separation of class is government. Government doesn't allow us to make that separation. For instance, I'm a landlord, and if I refuse to rent to somebody of race I feel is not worthy of living in my suburb, I can face a lawsuit, strict fines, and perhaps even lose my property. If I do the same with some white punk kid with purple hair and a nose piercing, no problem. I'm legally allowed to tell him I think he's an asshole.

Look......if somebody works their way out of the city and into the suburbs, I'm all for helping them out. When government moves their lowlifes into a suburb and destroys it, I'm totally against that.

I have these black HUD people living next door. They've been here less than a year and the cops have been here at least a half-dozen times. The come home at 3:00 am on work nights slamming their car doors, laughing so loud enough to wake up the devil, and no consideration for the working people like me and my tenants that support them.

When this was a white neighborhood, it was thriving. Today, we don't have one major store open here. Our malls are half empty, our city is broke, people are afraid to walk the streets at night. Why? Because blacks moved in.
Simple, "hate on the poor", right wingers? How many of your clients are wealthy.

In order for whites to be equal in violent crime, they would have to have committed six times more violent crimes than blacks.

Not really... because proportional statistics doesn't give an accurate account of who is committing the most violent crimes in certain areas. If whites are committing 3 times more violent crimes in metro counties than Blacks are, you are 3 times more likely to encounter violence form a White person than a black in in metro counties. The national rate may be different but table 55a underscores the White crime in metro counties.

If 80% of the people in anyplace are white, then of course it stands to reason the majority will be responsible for unfortunate events. Your claim is just as ridiculous as saying that more whites drop out of school than blacks. Well no shit! If most people are white in any given area, then of course you're going to have more whites than blacks dropping out of school, or failing school, or getting pregnant, or being from a single-parent home. But it's fudged numbers because only per capita numbers tell the real truth which I know you don't want to face.

Our lottery used to run commercials that most people who hit the lottery had the machine pick their numbers for them. But most people who play do have the machine pick their numbers, so it only stands to reason that more people hit who used auto-lotto. The machine is no more luckier than you are.

You're starting to drift . Your narrative is rambling and not really making any sense.

Try to focus on table 55a metro counties. That is what I want to address. That data is just as valid as the national data but the racial outcomes are different. We all know about the national proportional disparity. There is no need to discuss that. I want to show that this metro counties data puts a kink in the racist notion that Blacks are somehow more violent than whites across the board. Keep the discussion on what table 55a indicates. Why are whites 3 times as violent as Blacks in those metro areas when the national data says something else? See how easy that was.... ok your turn to explain table 55a...GO!

I've explained that repeatedly, but you don't want to acknowledge it. So one more time:

The white population in the USA is six times that of the black population. Because of that ratio, it's clear that the ONLY reason whites commit more crimes is because we have more white people. It's so simple an 8 year old can figure it out.

Now.....when you can prove to me that whites commit the same amount of crime per capita that blacks do, post your evidence. I'll wait patiently.

Again table 55a destroys your narrative. White undesirables are alive and well in metro counties and are committing 3 times the violent acts Blacks do in those metro counties are. WHen are you going to get rid of those violent white thugs?

What stops the separation of class is government. Government doesn't allow us to make that separation. For instance, I'm a landlord, and if I refuse to rent to somebody of race I feel is not worthy of living in my suburb, I can face a lawsuit, strict fines, and perhaps even lose my property.
Don't you do a background check on your prospective tenants? You can refuse to rent to anyone, white or Black who have bad credit, a criminal history or unsanitary habits. So stop lying... A Black person who passes a background check and has a good job ought to be as good a candidate as anyone else to rent your fuggin apartment...just don't tell them how racist you are.

I don't blame you...I would feel the same way. But lets not use that blanket racist indictment to judge people by the color of their skin. There are millions of grungy ass white people
out there too. A middle class Black family would make far better neighbors than one of those type of low class white families.

have these black HUD people living next door. They've been here less than a year and the cops have been here at least a half-dozen times. The come home at 3:00 am on work nights slamming their car doors, laughing so loud enough to wake up the devil, and no consideration for the working people like me and my tenants that support them.

You are trying hard to portray all white neighborhoods as pristine American shangri-las where whiter gods live to rule over Blacks and other less fortunate folks. Thats a lie and you know it. There are plenty of white ghettos in America.
There are millions of poor white people who are worst off than most Blacks of any income level. And none of them live near you... or do they?

Last edited:
I've explained that repeatedly, but you don't want to acknowledge it. So one more time:

The white population in the USA is six times that of the black population. Because of that ratio, it's clear that the ONLY reason whites commit more crimes is because we have more white people. It's so simple an 8 year old can figure it out.

But we aren't talking about the entire population. That discussion is well known to everyone. I am not disputing it at this time. The population we are now discussing is the population being measured in table 55a metro counties.
That mathematical outcome will be different from the national data when we judge violence by race.

Now.....when you can prove to me that whites commit the same amount of crime per capita that blacks do, post your evidence. I'll wait patiently.

Per capita crime stats by race is not useful for anything but demonizing innocent people. Count the real criminals and leave innocent Blacks out of it.

Heh heh heh.

You are such a prolific bull shitter ifs hard to remember everything you wrote. Most of it is worthless drivel anyway.
Do you dispute the data in table 55a that I posted? What more do you think i should add to the FBI race based crime report In that table? Why is the evidence of white violence concentrated in metro counties so worrisome to you?

Ah, now we get to the point where the insults come out. I'm not interested. I thought you might be someone who might be intelligent enough to make a decent argument.

Fine, I'm done. Bye.

Heh heh heh.

Ah, now we get to the point where the insults come out. I'm not interested. I thought you might be someone who might be intelligent enough to make a decent argument.

Fine, I'm done. Bye.
You brought the insults out a long time ago albeit more subtly. But that isn't why you cut and run. You cant answer the questions put to you!

Wow Ray, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you. But then again this is so universal I'd have thought everyone would be able to get it. When you don't understand the concept of per capita, how are you doing to manage on a politics forum?

Wow Ray, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you. But then again this is so universal I'd have thought everyone would be able to get it. When you don't understand the concept of per capita, how are you doing to manage on a politics forum?
Of course you agree with him. RW White males may hate each other enough to kill...but when a person of color enters the fray...they stick together..RIGHT OR WRONG.
Of course I understand proportional stastics
and how they are used to demonize the entire black community. That proportional data shows up in everydebate about race. But the metro communities data indicates another side of the stastical story that is rarely, if ever, discussed. That data shows that the face of violence in metro counties is white. Now you can shuffle and whimper about irrelevant bs cincerning the national data or go off on other familiar statistical tangents but I holding on to this metro counties data to underscore the point that race is not a genetic factor in the human propensity to commit violent acts on others. I've shown that poor whites living under similar conditions as poor blacks are
going to produce violent elements. Per capita has nothing to do with it. Since most blacks are not criminals.

Forum List

Back