The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

The numbers are quoted directly from table 55a of the FBI UCR. If you have evidence that data is fudged take it up with the FEDS. According to that data the math shows Whites in metro counties commit violent acts 3 times as much as Blacks do. Thats is simple math so why are you having such a difficult time with it?

I'm having a difficult time with it because you are ignoring the simple fact (math) that whites are nearly six times the population of blacks. If whites were equal to blacks in violent crime (per capita) whites would be committing six times as much violent crime than blacks. But we are not. In fact, according to your 55a data, whites are only committing less than a third more murders than blacks even though we are six times as large as them.
Try to focus on table 55a metro counties. That is what I want to address. That data is just as valid as the national data but the racial outcomes are different. We all know about the national proportional disparity. There is no need to discuss that. I want to show that this metro counties data puts a kink in the racist notion that Blacks are somehow more violent than whites across the board. Keep the discussion on what table 55a indicates. Why are whites 3 times as violent as Blacks in those metro areas when the national data says something else? See how easy that was.... ok your turn to explain table 55a...GO!

I've explained that repeatedly, but you don't want to acknowledge it. So one more time:

The white population in the USA is six times that of the black population. Because of that ratio, it's clear that the ONLY reason whites commit more crimes is because we have more white people. It's so simple an 8 year old can figure it out.

Now.....when you can prove to me that whites commit the same amount of crime per capita that blacks do, post your evidence. I'll wait patiently.

Wow Ray, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you. But then again this is so universal I'd have thought everyone would be able to get it. When you don't understand the concept of per capita, how are you doing to manage on a politics forum?
Of course you agree with him. RW White males may hate each other enough to kill...but when a person of color enters the fray...they stick together..RIGHT OR WRONG.
Of course I understand proportional stastics
and how they are used to demonize the entire black community. That proportional data shows up in everydebate about race. But the metro communities data indicates another side of the stastical story that is rarely, if ever, discussed. That data shows that the face of violence in metro counties is white. Now you can shuffle and whimper about irrelevant bs cincerning the national data or go off on other familiar statistical tangents but I holding on to this metro counties data to underscore the point that race is not a genetic factor in the human propensity to commit violent acts on others. I've shown that poor whites living under similar conditions as poor blacks are
going to produce violent elements. Per capita has nothing to do with it. Since most blacks are not criminals.

Prey tell, what color am I? What gender am I? What nationality am I? What's my job?

Seeing as you know everything about me, please, go ahead and tell everyone.

Still trying to BS people with fudged numbers? Sorry, math is very simple.
The numbers are quoted directly from table 55a of the FBI UCR. If you have evidence that data is fudged take it up with the FEDS. According to that data the math shows Whites in metro counties commit violent acts 3 times as much as Blacks do. Thats is simple math so why are you having such a difficult time with it?

I'm having a difficult time with it because you are ignoring the simple fact (math) that whites are nearly six times the population of blacks. If whites were equal to blacks in violent crime (per capita) whites would be committing six times as much violent crime than blacks. But we are not. In fact, according to your 55a data, whites are only committing less than a third more murders than blacks even though we are six times as large as them.
Try to focus on table 55a metro counties. That is what I want to address. That data is just as valid as the national data but the racial outcomes are different. We all know about the national proportional disparity. There is no need to discuss that. I want to show that this metro counties data puts a kink in the racist notion that Blacks are somehow more violent than whites across the board. Keep the discussion on what table 55a indicates. Why are whites 3 times as violent as Blacks in those metro areas when the national data says something else? See how easy that was.... ok your turn to explain table 55a...GO!

I've explained that repeatedly, but you don't want to acknowledge it. So one more time:

The white population in the USA is six times that of the black population. Because of that ratio, it's clear that the ONLY reason whites commit more crimes is because we have more white people. It's so simple an 8 year old can figure it out.

Now.....when you can prove to me that whites commit the same amount of crime per capita that blacks do, post your evidence. I'll wait patiently.

Wow Ray, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you. But then again this is so universal I'd have thought everyone would be able to get it. When you don't understand the concept of per capita, how are you doing to manage on a politics forum?

It's ridiculous already. That's like him saying that in Mexico, Mexicans are much more violent than Americans. Well no kidding, YOU'RE IN MEXICO, of course there is going to be more Mexican lawbreakers because there are mostly Mexicans in Mexico.

I'm really starting to wonder if he's just trolling or he really believes what he says.

Don't you do a background check on your prospective tenants? You can refuse to rent to anyone, white or Black who have bad credit, a criminal history or unsanitary habits. So stop lying... A Black person who passes a background check and has a good job ought to be as good a candidate as anyone else to rent your fuggin apartment...just don't tell them how racist you are.

If they have a job and good credit doesn't mean they will make good tenants. Trust me, I've been doing this 25 years now.

You have to use instinct when selecting tenants. If I interview somebody who brings their kid with them, and they allow the kid to drift off, make noise, doesn't care much, I don't want that parent and child living here, it's going to be a problem. Or if somebody pulls into the driveway with a beat up car with no muffler. Or if they can't follow simple instructions such as where to park. There are a number of things to look for besides credit and a job.

I don't blame you...I would feel the same way. But lets not use that blanket racist indictment to judge people by the color of their skin. There are millions of grungy ass white people
out there too. A middle class Black family would make far better neighbors than one of those type of low class white families.

They would, but government doesn't allow me the ability to judge whether a black family is middle-class, or judge them based on how they write when they replied by email, or their inability to communicate verbally.

You are trying hard to portray all white neighborhoods as pristine American shangri-las where whiter gods live to rule over Blacks and other less fortunate folks. Thats a lie and you know it. There are plenty of white ghettos in America.
There are millions of poor white people who are worst off than most Blacks of any income level. And none of them live near you... or do they?

No because we don't allow them to live here, and they have no desire to live here either. Blacks think differently than whites. They believe as long as they can get into a neighborhood, they have every right to be there regardless of them bringing their ghetto ways. That's why I have to spend 20 minutes cleaning all the garbage off my tree lawn before mowing. I have to remove bottles and cups from the inside of my hedges because these filthy pigs just stuff their garbage in them. I have to clean up the broken glass and get rid of the plastic pop bottles. I'll leave you to guess how many times I had to do the same thing when this was an all white neighborhood.

random aside: those who can afford that 'safety' and 'nice neighborhood' pay for it. My parents pay $1000/month in HOA fees ; no crime, no dirt, and a gate on the roadway - also no google road mapping so folks can't case their houses for loot. HOA's are pretty much a legal form of discrimination, or at least "selectiveness" as to your neighbors. I've always wondered why landlords don't employ them more heavy handily... (I suppose I always assumed there were expensive legal hoops to jump through ~shrug~ I'm not into real estate.)

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard, one can demonize any demographic or nation.

For your consideration: Why are Blacks "behind" ?

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.
Racial "bottom line" is a combination and vicious cycle.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

2] Search engine IQ gap. ["bottom line" reason blacks are behind in
everything except athletics, pop culture and violent crime stats]

3] Forced integration. [exacerbates racial animosity]

4] Manual/blue-collar labor devaluation [due to technology progress] disproportionately negatively impacted black family / community.
Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.
Blacks did not thrive as well as whites in city and factory.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas which negatively impacted all Americans,
however, disproportionately negatively impacted black family/community.

6] Fed gov welfare policy penalizes family and work and rewards fertility.

7] "Affirmative Action" constitutes Fed gov endorsement of the left wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors." Thus inciting ongoing spike upward in interracial black perp violent crime.
“AA” also causes resentment among whites who refuse to plead guilty to crimes [real and imagined] committed by others [committed even centuries ago].

8] Anti-Social [“Fuxk the Police”] black pop “culture.”

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe.
For the past 50 years, the Federal government, Academia, Entertainment Industry and Mass Media
have taught whites the wonderfulness of integration and "diversity." While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards [getting along with society] is deemed “acting white” and condemned.

13] The slavery experience.

Blacks are at bottom of every list involving intelligence. Blacks are at top of every list of violent criminality.

There are lots of violent white criminals. They rarely target blacks. For all violent criminals, whites are the victims of choice.

Ps: All wishing reconciliation should go to the corner of “all have sinned” and “love one another.” We’ll be waiting.

Did the OP ever produce any evidence of Democrats hating him because he's a white male?
one doesn't need evidence anymore. the libs set the standard for accusation with no evidence. so, as far as your concerned you can wait until the investigation is over.

So you dispute the data in table 55A OF THE UCR as being fudged? If that's the case the data on Blacks could be fudged as well.
However you and I don't have the privilege of knowing whether the reporting agencies are fudging the data or not in either case. But we do know that any data on white criminality probably is less likely to be fudged in a negative manner...but white criminal data could be fudged to make whites look good.
Who would know the difference?

The issue you are loathe to face is what table 55a DOES show.... It shows whites commit the majority of violent crimes in metro areas.
We also know that the justice system is biased against Blacks ... Those were my original points . all that apologist BS about sentencing is just a diversion... Game over.

Who cares about metro areas? Are metro areas the only ones that count? The national statistics show that blacks per capita commit the most violent crime. You are six times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white in this country.

Again, you can't use raw statistics to prove something that needs to be looked at in a case by case situation. Two people facing the exact same charges are likely being judged under different circumstances, and I don't mean race either. There are many different factors in each case. For instance, in areas where prison overcrowding is a problem, that plays a role in a judges decision as well. Judges are pressured to only put the worst of the worst behind bars and give lesser penalties to less serious offenses.
Metro counties are host to our largest metroplitan centers. Whites commit most of the violent crime commited in those areas.
That data doesn't jibe with the widespread notion that blacks are commiting the most violence in those areas. That causes smart people to wonder whether we are being told the truth about violence taking place in Chicago, Detroit and other metro communities. We assume its all black on black violence but now...i wonder if its white on white violence...just like in the days of Al Capone.

In order for whites to be equal in violent crime, they would have to have committed six times more violent crimes than blacks. For instance in your chart, it states that whites are not even 2 to 1 when it comes to murder rates. For whites to be more violent than blacks, the murder rate would have to be 7 to 1.

Yes, that's called fudging the numbers which you are doing unsuccessfully:

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.2% [45][46]

Inversely, the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 was:

0.01% of Black or African American population (4,379/38,929,319)
0.0017% of White American and Hispanic American population (3,799/223,553,265)

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

When talking per capita, blacks are way more violent than whites.
shhhhhhhhhh he doesn't know math or statistics. LOL
No I guess Ray doesn't know math or statistics. But neither you or he seem to be able to tally the millions of innocent lives destroyed and lost to White killers from Hitler to Stalin to killer cops to the KKK and all the other murderous white SOBs in recent history. Lets see how good your math is in summing all those murders up... can you do it...feel up to it?
it's a good thing the US took Hitler down and the stalinists still exist in the democratic party.

are you suggesting no borders? how you think that will go over nationwide? you gonna call everyone who is a patriot anti illegal? hahahahahahahaha btw get fked.
How the fug did your warped mind misunderstand such a simple post. I said patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. I said nothing about illegals. Now i see what the libs mean when they talk about an alt.right universe where reality is turned upside down.
You exemplify that concept with your bizarre ourbursts that haven't a damn thing to do with the issue being discussed.
LOL, then you should have paid attention to Ray's post,
I read the post and found it as defective as your posts tend to be. Birds of a feather...
then you shouldn't have commented as you did
I'll comment any damn way I please, STFU :lol:
well then pay attention.

There are a number of things to look for besides credit and a job

government doesn't allow me the ability to judge whether a black family is middle-class, or judge them based on how they write when they replied by email, or their inability to communicate verbally.

Blacks think differently than whites. They believe as long as they can get into a neighborhood, they have every right to be there regardless of them bringing their ghetto ways.

That's why I have to spend 20 minutes cleaning all the garbage off my tree lawn before mowing. I have to remove bottles and cups from the inside of my hedges because these filthy pigs just stuff their garbage in them. I have to clean up the broken glass and get rid of the plastic pop bottles. I'll leave you to guess how many times I had to do the same thing when this was an all white neighborhood

It's ridiculous already. That's like him saying that in Mexico, Mexicans are much more violent than Americans. Well no kidding, YOU'RE IN MEXICO, of course there is going to be more Mexican lawbreakers because there are mostly Mexicans in Mexico.

I'm really starting to wonder if he's just trolling or he really believes what he says.
"Knock, knock"...sorry to butt in but you left the front door open and i thought I heard my name.

Your Mexican analogy backfired on you.
Using that same example, by your logic, if the American population in MEXICO, Is say...100,000 and some are arrested for violent criminal behavior to the tune of 25% of total violent crimes. Using per capita and proporional statistics you would say Americans are proportionally more violent than Mexicans because of the ratio of a relatively much smaller population size of Americans in Mexico and criminal elements identified as Americans.
But is that really true? No...it isn't true. Most of the Americans in Mexico don't commit crimes and live in peace so why would you associate the whole group with the lowest criminal elements of the group.

they have a job and good credit doesn't mean they will make good tenants. Trust me, I've been doing this 25 years now.

You apparently don't use background checks to screen your tenants. That's what background checks are for...to weed out bad tenants.

You have to use instinct when selecting tenants.
A background check would be even better.

There are a number of things to look for besides credit and a job.
And that background check would put you on a par with Sherlock Holmes.

government doesn't allow me the ability to judge whether a black family is middle-class, or judge them based on how they write when they replied by email, or their inability to communicate verbally.
Job history, income levels, academic background criminal history... You are saying that even armed with all of that personal information on a prospective tenant you can't decide if they are worthy to stay in your shang- ri-la if they happen to be Black. You're just a fuggin racist with a chip on his shoulder. All blacks are the same to you.

Blacks think differently than whites. They believe as long as they can get into a neighborhood, they have every right to be there regardless of them bringing their ghetto ways.
If you aren't using background checks to identify good tenants, black or white, there has to be a reason. You mut be getting government subsidies of some kind. Is it section 8 or some other low income subsidies
that you benefit from? Well...stop taking government subsidies and you can rent to whomever you please...your rentals might not be occupied for long periods of time but you won't have to rent to Blacks. You could also call your complex "Dixie Apartments" to alert Blacks that they aren't welcome there.

I have to spend 20 minutes cleaning all the garbage off my tree lawn before mowing. I have to remove bottles and cups from the inside of my hedges because these filthy pigs just stuff their garbage in them. I have to clean up the broken glass and get rid of the plastic pop bottles. I'll leave you to guess how many times I had to do the same thing when this was an all white neighborhood.
White people using section 8 vouchers seem prone to litter also. Check to see if some of the poor whites in your neighbood might be littering too. Poor whites likely arrived the same time poor Blacks did in your neighborhood.

Who cares about metro areas? Are metro areas the only ones that count? The national statistics show that blacks per capita commit the most violent crime. You are six times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white in this country.

Again, you can't use raw statistics to prove something that needs to be looked at in a case by case situation. Two people facing the exact same charges are likely being judged under different circumstances, and I don't mean race either. There are many different factors in each case. For instance, in areas where prison overcrowding is a problem, that plays a role in a judges decision as well. Judges are pressured to only put the worst of the worst behind bars and give lesser penalties to less serious offenses.
Metro counties are host to our largest metroplitan centers. Whites commit most of the violent crime commited in those areas.
That data doesn't jibe with the widespread notion that blacks are commiting the most violence in those areas. That causes smart people to wonder whether we are being told the truth about violence taking place in Chicago, Detroit and other metro communities. We assume its all black on black violence but now...i wonder if its white on white violence...just like in the days of Al Capone.

In order for whites to be equal in violent crime, they would have to have committed six times more violent crimes than blacks. For instance in your chart, it states that whites are not even 2 to 1 when it comes to murder rates. For whites to be more violent than blacks, the murder rate would have to be 7 to 1.

Inversely, the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 was:

No I guess Ray doesn't know math or statistics. But neither you or he seem to be able to tally the millions of innocent lives destroyed and lost to White killers from Hitler to Stalin to killer cops to the KKK and all the other murderous white SOBs in recent history. Lets see how good your math is in summing all those murders up... can you do it...feel up to it?
it's a good thing the US took Hitler down and the stalinists still exist in the democratic party.
The U.S. didn't take Hitler down...The Russians took Hitler down...We came in on the tail end. We may never have gotten involved at all if Japan hadn't bombed Pearl Harbor.
But, lest we forget, the good ol' U.S. turned ships loaded with Jewish refugees away from these hallowed shores in1939. Many were sent back to Europe where they perished in the holocaust. Hitler was the darling of an anti-Semitic populist America...just as Putin is today.

How the fug did your warped mind misunderstand such a simple post. I said patriots believe all Americans should be afforded Constitutional protections. I said nothing about illegals. Now i see what the libs mean when they talk about an alt.right universe where reality is turned upside down.
You exemplify that concept with your bizarre ourbursts that haven't a damn thing to do with the issue being discussed.
LOL, then you should have paid attention to Ray's post,
I read the post and found it as defective as your posts tend to be. Birds of a feather...
then you shouldn't have commented as you did
I'll comment any damn way I please, STFU :lol:
well then pay attention.
KMA

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard, one can demonize any demographic or nation.

For your consideration: Why are Blacks "behind" ?

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.
Racial "bottom line" is a combination and vicious cycle.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

2] Search engine IQ gap. ["bottom line" reason blacks are behind in
everything except athletics, pop culture and violent crime stats]

3] Forced integration. [exacerbates racial animosity]

4] Manual/blue-collar labor devaluation [due to technology progress] disproportionately negatively impacted black family / community.
Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.
Blacks did not thrive as well as whites in city and factory.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas which negatively impacted all Americans,
however, disproportionately negatively impacted black family/community.

6] Fed gov welfare policy penalizes family and work and rewards fertility.

7] "Affirmative Action" constitutes Fed gov endorsement of the left wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors." Thus inciting ongoing spike upward in interracial black perp violent crime.
“AA” also causes resentment among whites who refuse to plead guilty to crimes [real and imagined] committed by others [committed even centuries ago].

8] Anti-Social [“Fuxk the Police”] black pop “culture.”

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe.
For the past 50 years, the Federal government, Academia, Entertainment Industry and Mass Media
have taught whites the wonderfulness of integration and "diversity." While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards [getting along with society] is deemed “acting white” and condemned.

13] The slavery experience.

Blacks are at bottom of every list involving intelligence. Blacks are at top of every list of violent criminality.

There are lots of violent white criminals. They rarely target blacks. For all violent criminals, whites are the victims of choice.

Ps: All wishing reconciliation should go to the corner of “all have sinned” and “love one another.” We’ll be waiting.
This guy was greatly influenced by narratives such as yours:
Screenshot_2017-09-20-11-49-44_1505929879171.png

With no help from any other country right? GB, France, Russia and a few other countries are amused by your comment.

With no help from any other country right? GB, France, Russia and a few other countries are amused by your comment.
At first Hitler was the darling of America...He learned all about eugenics and apartheid from the USA. Americans
were so idealistically supportive of the Hitler hate doctrine they turned Jewish refugees away in 1939...many who returned to Europe and perished in the Holocaust.

I love it when libs demonstrate they have no idea of history. amazing.

Forum List

Back