The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

There is nothing preventing reradiation of energy absorbed by CO2 and I don't give a shit whether it gets there by conduction or radiation. One problem you've ignored is how poor a conductor is air. If you want to insist that all the energy trapped by CO2 within the first few meters has to make its way to the stratosphere solely by conduction, you're even more in a hole with your claim that this process doesn't trap thermal energy and warm the planet.

So now you don't agree with the IPCC on what the greenhouse effect is? Guess you never even bothered to look, did you... Abject ignorance on your part..

One more example of you not knowing what the hell you are talking about and one more time that I hand your ass to you...you are just not very bright skidmark...and just talk out of your ass rather than take the time to actually learn something...

engineer my shiny metal ass....

Boom! We're still waiting for mammaries to give up her heated and cooled motor home for a teepee. Of course, that will never happen because "Global Warming" is about control. Insignificant people like mammaries have a need to feel power over others. Sadly for her, she was born in the wrong country for that.

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.12.38 PM.png

There is nothing preventing reradiation of energy absorbed by CO2 and I don't give a shit whether it gets there by conduction or radiation. One problem you've ignored is how poor a conductor is air. If you want to insist that all the energy trapped by CO2 within the first few meters has to make its way to the stratosphere solely by conduction, you're even more in a hole with your claim that this process doesn't trap thermal energy and warm the planet.
You said observed. Uh, nope!

The odd part is they can be told in no uncertain terms that they have been lied to, just like the media admitted to lying, and they will march blindly on and believe exactly what they have been told. Look how many still quote CNN. It seems they can't be lied to enough.
Nothing can make them believe the truth. It's kind of eerie.. :eusa_doh:
OP is quoting the blaze and breitbart. Partisan publications known for propaganda and lies. The odd part is people believe the propaganda without question. It's kind of eerie... :rolleyes-41:
LWNJ's like WA here can't stand the truth. And when the facts back them into the corner, they come out attacking the messenger instead of the message.

TheBlaze has an impeccable reputation, snowflake. Deal with it. The data wasn't created by them - it was shared by them. And the data is indisputable.

Global warming my Ass! I damn near froze to death deer hunting last fall/ winter. Seemed "really cold" must be we are getting used to the High temperatures caused by Global warming. Maybe these retards should actually go outside longer than to get in their Limos.:321:

You said observed. Uh, nope!

He doesn't know the difference between empirical evidence and model output...

First, as I have stated a few times now, air is an extremely poor conductor and its ability to conduct deteriorates with increasing altitude. So I reject your assumption that after absorbing IR from the surface, all further transmission is by conduction and convection.

Second, the greenhouse effect increases the equilibrium temperature of the planet by increasing the amount of thermal energy in the pipeline. The longer it takes the average quanta of energy to leave, the higher the equilibrium temperature. Having it travel all but the first few meters by conduction will dramatically increase the amount of energy in the pipeline. It will not eliminate the greenhouse effect, it would make it far, far more effective at increasing temperatures.

So, I am done with this argument. This appears to be just more of your troll-shit.

The odd part is they can be told in no uncertain terms that they have been lied to, just like the media admitted to lying, and they will march blindly on and believe exactly what they have been told. Look how many still quote CNN. It seems they can't be lied to enough.
OP is quoting the blaze and breitbart. Partisan publications known for propaganda and lies. The odd part is people believe the propaganda without question. It's kind of eerie... :rolleyes-41:
LWNJ's like WA here can't stand the truth. And when the facts back them into the corner, they come out attacking the messenger instead of the message.

TheBlaze has an impeccable reputation, snowflake. Deal with it. The data wasn't created by them - it was shared by them. And the data is indisputable.

Global warming my Ass! I damn near froze to death deer hunting last fall/ winter. Seemed "really cold" must be we are getting used to the High temperatures caused by Global warming. Maybe these retards should actually go outside longer than to get in their Limos.:321:

Once more

Weather .NEQ. Climate

Once more

Weather .NEQ. Climate
You wouldn’t know weather from climate!

A model, yes

Are you suggesting that a single snow storm in a single location is equivalent to, or definitive of, the global climate?

And "A model, yes" what?

Aaaaand she triples down.

So, what are some theoretical examples of hard data that could falsify your beliefs on climate science?

You've never explained why that's an invalid question. You just blubber and run.

That's because it's a very valid question. It reveals that you're a butthurt religious cultist. You can't even imagine that data could exist which would refute your sacred scripture. Your beliefs are entirely faith-based.

What value to you add to the discussion here? We get it. Your cult religion commands you to deny data and then weep when called on it. You don't need to keep reinforcing that point.

She’s been so thoroughly defeated with facts (all links posted) in this thread that she’s begging me to provide an argument against myself to help her!

Your shit pseudoscience isn't falsifiable, which confirms that it's shit pseudoscience. And you're not even trying to deny it.

Now, got some more debunked fraud links to deflect with? Or are you just going to run without comment?

And I'm sorry about your problems with women, but women don't want to associate with pissy little thug wannabees, which is why they've rejected you.

Last edited:
Do I have anything to say? Sure! I've filled this thread with indisputable proof that "Global Warming" is a scam

No, everyone knows that's a lie. You've only posted links to debunked conspiracy babbling.

All the data backs us up, so we simply have to point at the data to win.

All the data says you're lying, so you have to ignore the data and deflect with conspiracy weeping.

We talk about science, because we can. You can't, so you whimper about politicians and throw insults. You're absolutely helpless in this debate.

Last edited:
Wow, that was clever. You would not believe how my liberal tendencies are crushed wholesale by such things.

First, as I have stated a few times now, air is an extremely poor conductor and its ability to conduct deteriorates with increasing altitude. So I reject your assumption that after absorbing IR from the surface, all further transmission is by conduction and convection.['quote]

Of course you are wrong...but what else is new?

Second, the greenhouse effect increases the equilibrium temperature of the planet by increasing the amount of thermal energy in the pipeline. The longer it takes the average quanta of energy to leave, the higher the equilibrium temperature. Having it travel all but the first few meters by conduction will dramatically increase the amount of energy in the pipeline. It will not eliminate the greenhouse effect, it would make it far, far more effective at increasing temperatures.['quote]

Alas, it does preclude the possibility of a radiative greenhouse effect as described by climate science...and with it the possibility of AGW due to extra CO2 in the atmosphere...there is a reason the climate sensitivity to CO2 has dropped from 6 degrees to less than a degree and is still trending towards zero where it belongs.

So, I am done with this argument. This appears to be just more of your troll-shit.

Right...just more lies from the biggest liar on the board..

So, what are some theoretical examples of hard data that could falsify your beliefs on climate science?

How about some observed, measured data which demonstrates that the climate change we have experienced is anything other than natural variability?

First, as I have stated a few times now, air is an extremely poor conductor
And you are a very poor conductor for independent thought, absorption of facts, and acceptance of reality. What a shame.

Well, in this context (the one where I am not a climate scientist) I tend to adopt the majority opinions of those with advanced educations in this field doing research and publishing their results. Those opinions are reflected quite accurately in the conclusions of the IPCC assessment reports and in the vast bulk of published climate science literature. So I don't worry much about your comment re my independent thought.

As to absorbing facts and accepting reality, I think the only basis for the opinion you've expressed is my disagreement with your expressed position, which I and others have shown to be scientifically and logically invalid. So... sucks to be you I guess.

Well, in this context (the one where I am not a climate scientist) I tend to adopt the majority opinions of those with advanced educations in this field doing research and publishing their results.
Exactly. Even after they are caught lying to you. That’s what I mean when I say you are a very poor conductor for independent thought, absorption of facts, and acceptance of reality.

Forum List

Back