The Debt Ceiling: What do Republicans Want?

What should the GOP about the debt ceiling?

• Don't mess with this, pick another battle

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Go up to the deadline to scare the bejeesus out of people

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Vote "present"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass the deadline and then back off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass the deadline come what may, it's worth the damage

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
After 20 years of making 5buck

LOL Seriously.. what is a BALLSBRUNSWICK???
Brunswick makes bowling balls....No doubt, he probably has huge balls, due to the fact he obviously has never been laid, and they're bursting at the seams.

How much ya' wanna bet he has blue bowling balls?

:lol: Psychology is not your strong suit as it's clear you're not intelligent enough to be able to comprehend it. But I do find it amusing that you think you have intimate knowledge of my balls. Keep fantasizing about a real man, ya goddamn retard. :lol:

LOL Seriously.. what is a BALLSBRUNSWICK???
Brunswick makes bowling balls....No doubt, he probably has huge balls, due to the fact he obviously has never been laid, and they're bursting at the seams.

:lol: Psychology is not your strong suit as it's clear you're not intelligent enough to be able to comprehend it. But I do find it amusing that you think you have intimate knowledge of my balls. Keep fantasizing about a real man, ya goddamn retard. :lol:

Oops. Wrong quote.

Last edited:

Oops. Wrong quote.

Your going rate? I knew you were cheap.. Just a hunch.

Oops. Wrong quote.

Your going rate? I knew you were cheap.. Just a hunch.

It's not the five I hate spending. It's the smell of old spunk and cheap mouthwash that I doubt I would get past.

So sorry. I'm not in at any rate.

Wow, just scrolled through three pages of nothing but vicious, vulgar personal insults. Back and forth, back and forth.

This board can sometimes be interesting, stimulating, thought-provoking. Other times, not so much, y'know?

Asshole!!!

:)

what Republicans want is a limit on debt to limit the libturd government. This is what the Republican Constitution intended.

Our liberals spied for Stalin and Barry voted to the left of Bernie Sanders because they are treasonously opposed to the Constitution.

Forum List

Back