The Debt Ceiling: What do Republicans Want?

What should the GOP about the debt ceiling?

• Don't mess with this, pick another battle

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Go up to the deadline to scare the bejeesus out of people

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Vote "present"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass the deadline and then back off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass the deadline come what may, it's worth the damage

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
WTF?! Who gives a shit what color his skin is and how he grew up? He's done damn well the majority of his life and lived like a King. Your King is NO DIFFERENT than that dumbazz George Boooooooooooosh and has even spent more .. so all of you race baiting sheeple need to put the Obama assjuice down and clear the fog from your brains.

Bigot!

Bigot???? ROFLMAO For saying who cares what color his skin is - that makes me a bigot??! Quite the opposite actually Zombie but none the less.. you can call me whatever names you want.. :lol::lol:

Nazi!

WTF?! Who gives a shit what color his skin is and how he grew up? He's done damn well the majority of his life and lived like a King. Your King is NO DIFFERENT than that dumbazz George Boooooooooooosh and has even spent more .. so all of you race baiting sheeple need to put the Obama assjuice down and clear the fog from your brains.

Bigot!

Bigot???? ROFLMAO For saying who cares what color his skin is - that makes me a bigot??! Quite the opposite actually Zombie but none the less.. you can call me whatever names you want.. :lol::lol:
He's a moronic lil' Obamabot troll, eh?

Joe Biden can call the President a negro with good dialect.. and it was fine. It's not ok for the rest of us to use his language?? REALLY?? Why????

It was Biden who said Obama is one of those negros who is bright, clean, and a nice looking huy. LMFAO.. Let's not forget Bubba who noted that Obama would have been serving him just a few years back.. BACK TO THE PLANTATION for Obama according to Bubba.

I think he may be a displaced Negro with a good Negro dialect?

Now would be a good time to remind everyone that conservatives aren't racist.
You run around the board calling people "retards".

What do you got against the developmentally disabled, you typical, hateful, lil' liberal slapdick?

Nutsack is obsessed with calling people cocksuckers too.. something about all of this smells like closeted gay tendencies to me?

Joe Biden can call the President a negro with good dialect.. and it was fine. It's not ok for the rest of us to use his language?? REALLY?? Why????

Nope. Saying racist shit like that makes Joe an asshole. Best to not channel him therefore.

Are you seeing?

I think he may be a displaced Negro with a good Negro dialect?

What do you got against the developmentally disabled, you typical, hateful, lil' liberal slapdick?

Definition of the word retard

Adjective
Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.
Synonyms
backward - delayed

Which applies to a lot of people on this board. What do you have against proper usages and understanding of English you goddamn conservative retard?

Nutsack is obsessed with calling people cocksuckers too.. something about all of this smells like closeted gay tendencies to me?

:eusa_eh: I honestly believe certain partisan hacks would gladly suck their political masters' cocks if Fox News or Rush Limbaugh told them to. You definitely fall into this category with your two dimensional brain dead bullshit.

And I'm straight but I have absolutely no problem with gays.

Forum List

Back