The Debt Ceiling: What do Republicans Want?

What should the GOP about the debt ceiling?

• Don't mess with this, pick another battle

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Go up to the deadline to scare the bejeesus out of people

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Vote "present"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass the deadline and then back off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass the deadline come what may, it's worth the damage

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Now would be a good time to remind everyone that conservatives aren't racist.
You run around the board calling people "retards".

What do you got against the developmentally disabled, you typical, hateful, lil' liberal slapdick?

Definition of the word retard

Adjective
Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.
Synonyms
backward - delayed

Which applies to a lot of people on this board. What do you have against proper usages and understanding of English you goddamn conservative retard?

Nutsack is going apeshit again..:popcorn:

What do you got against the developmentally disabled, you typical, hateful, lil' liberal slapdick?

Nutsack is obsessed with calling people cocksuckers too.. something about all of this smells like closeted gay tendencies to me?

:eusa_eh: I honestly believe certain partisan hacks would gladly suck their political masters' cocks if Fox News or Rush Limbaugh told them to. You definitely fall into this category with your two dimensional brain dead bullshit.

And I'm straight but I have absolutely no problem with gays.

I guess that makes you the "COCKMASTER." hahaha

Nutsack is obsessed with calling people cocksuckers too.. something about all of this smells like closeted gay tendencies to me?

:eusa_eh: I honestly believe certain partisan hacks would gladly suck their political masters' cocks if Fox News or Rush Limbaugh told them to. You definitely fall into this category with your two dimensional brain dead bullshit.

I don't like em, not one bit.

And they're sneaky buggers. Just a couple weeks ago I had sex with a guy, then just yesterday I find out he is GAY!!

I don't like em, not one bit.

And they're sneaky buggers. Just a couple weeks ago I had sex with a guy, then just yesterday I find out he is GAY!!

:lol:

I guess that makes you the "COCKMASTER." hahaha

:eusa_eh: The men in your life must absolutely love you if this is your form of arguing. Saying completely unrelated and stupid things in the course of a conversation. Seriously, how much booze have you thrown back tonight? Just be honest.

Now would be a good time to remind everyone that conservatives aren't racist.

Adjective
Synonyms
backward - delayed

Which applies to a lot of people on this board. What do you have against proper usages and understanding of English you goddamn conservative retard?
Didn't you know the word "retard" is now considered on par with the word "******", according to your fellow loony liberal puppet masters?

Now, be a good lil' liberal, Kermit.....Before Harry Reid sends Alan Grayson over to kick your ass!

Adjective
Synonyms
backward - delayed

Didn't you know the word "retard" is now considered on par with the word "******", according to your fellow loony liberal puppet masters?

Now, be a good lil' liberal, Kermit.....Before Harry Reid sends Alan Grayson over to kick your ass!

:eusa_eh: Uh... no it's not. And I'm not a liberal. But it's fascinating watching someone with an obvious low intelligence and someone who would fit into the retard category try to argue.

Adjective
Synonyms
backward - delayed

Yeah. But it's only offensive to actual retards.

Ergo we owe you an apology.

Adjective
Synonyms
backward - delayed

LOL!! qft!

Seriously, you have the weakest comebacks on this board.

You, ain't so clever, Trevor.

Seriously, you have the weakest comebacks on this board.

You, ain't so clever, Trevor.

Not a comeback. A truly heartfelt and sincere apology.

Really. I feel awful about it, and also wish to apologize to Special Olympics.

While we're at it, I feel bad about arguing with LGS. It's clear she's a confused lady with a lot of personal problems who's combating a lot of personal pain and demons right now. I wish you a speedy recovery from your substance abuse problems and I wish you a happy life.

While we're at it, I feel bad about arguing with LGS. It's clear she's a confused lady with a lot of personal problems who's combating a lot of personal pain and demons right now. I wish you a speedy recovery from your substance abuse problems and I wish you a happy life.

Nutsack^^^^ Continues to repeat the same thing over and over and over.. Paranoid and very strange..

WTF is a BALLZBRUNSWICK??? lol

After 20 years of making 5buck

LOL Seriously.. what is a BALLSBRUNSWICK???

LGS these people can help you.

How to find a meeting in the US/Canada/Puerto Rico

There are Al-Anon/Alateen meetings in most communities. This is a listing of Al-Anon information services in Canada, the United States, and Puerto Rico. These services can provide the most updated local meeting information. Local numbers may also be listed in the white pages of your telephone directory.

You can also call 1-888-4AL-ANON (1-888-425-2666) Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 6 pm ET. for meeting information in Canada and the US

Alcoholics Anonymous : HOW TO FIND A.A. MEETINGS

For meeting information, contact a local A.A. resource that provides this information. Click here for a list of meeting resources by state and province in the U.S. and Canada.

Outside of the U.S. and Canada, you may contact the international General Service Office or local A.A. office nearest you.

Many local A.A. Web sites also provide meeting information. An internet search of “Alcoholics Anonymous” and the name of a town or region will almost always yields helpful results.

Telephone numbers for Alcoholics Anonymous are often listed in local telephone directories.

There's no reason for you to be suffering like you are.

Forum List

Back