The Death of EV’s Is Neigh

Then how do you explain so many scientists accepting it and the massive amount of scientific evidence supporting it?
He's a MAGA. They don't have a rational explanation for anything. It's what the cult believes, so it's what he believes.

Every 9 to 11 years you gotta buy a new EV. Batteries die and it is not worth replacing them.

xi xi xi.jpeg

Ok I'm laughing.....

For years, the same three or four kOOks have been telling us coal is dead, solar/wind taking over and by 2025 all Americans would be driving EV's will 600 mile range.

Oooooops

Offshore wind farms being discarded by the largest investors. EV's sitting rotting on back lots...100's deep....a fcuking joke.

Navigating life in Oz is ghey! :gay:

happy_man_laughing_7.jpg

A very large part of two people getting around could be done with a 5 kW two seater, probably a tadpole form. The problem is and has been that getting around became too closely associated with the types of vehicles that were really developed for another scale of "getting around", like, around the country as opposed to just around town.
It isn't farmers machines running on petroleum fuels that are going to destroy life on earth. Not every i.c.e. has to disappear. Getting the excesses to come under rational individual control is the first order of business.
Electric behemoths were never a good idea.

When people realize the triple abomination of how he tried to do it, they will loathe the man
He subsidized production.
He subsidized purchase.
He submitted laws to destroy competition.

the average model year 2021 EV would cost approximately $48,698 more to own over a 10-year period without the staggering $22 billion in taxpayer-funded handouts that the government provides to electric car manufacturers and owners.

So, final point: You are paying not only by what he did but will pay that staggering $22 billion as will your children

Stupidest poliltician in high office in my entire life
1699704536829.png

It's very likely that it IS too late - that we've passed the tipping points, that there's nothing we could do or that we would do that will stop it from getting nasty.
OMG, the doubling of CO2 only causes 1C of warming. You are a moron.

Is that how you deal with such things in your life?
I don't wail about things that are beyond my control, unlike someone else in this conversation.
Seriously, what do you think you're accomplishing with these daily chicken-little threads?

I don't wail about things that are beyond my control, unlike someone else in this conversation.
Seriously, what do you think you're accomplishing with these daily chicken-little threads?
Convincing a small number of people to vote for candidates who accept mainstream science.

What are you accomplishing here?

Forum List

Back