The deal with The Donald.

People on the right complain that he isn't a conservative. Well, I don't think Trump ever claimed to be a conservative.

IMO, he isn't a conservative or a liberal. He seems to many to be unaffiliated with any party. Likely that's another part of his appeal.

Trump has claimed that he's a conservative.

Link?

Oh look. Another case of an idiot questioning his superior.

Before I provide the link.....tell me if you think I would ever make a claim that I couldn't support. You've never seen me do that in all the time I've been posting here. Why would I start now?

People on the right complain that he isn't a conservative. Well, I don't think Trump ever claimed to be a conservative.

IMO, he isn't a conservative or a liberal. He seems to many to be unaffiliated with any party. Likely that's another part of his appeal.

Link?

Before I provide the link.....tell me if you think I would ever make a claim that I couldn't support. You've never seen me do that in all the time I've been posting here. Why would I start now?

You don't want to post a link? Well it really doesn't matter. The point is that Trump addresses the two things that his supporters think are important and he defies the establishment on both sides. That is the explanation to his popularity. What he has said and done in the past has no meaning to his supporters.

Link?

You don't want to post a link? Well it really doesn't matter. The point is that Trump addresses the two things that his supporters think are important and he defies the establishment on both sides. That is the explanation to his popularity. What he has said and done in the past has no meaning to his supporters.

Did I say that I don't want to post a link?

You just avoided the question. Are you a coward?

Link?

You have failed to make your case.

Link?

Tried to have a civil discussion, but you just went full retard. Dismissed.

Link?

Wait. Where is your retraction? You must have forgot

Link?

You mean when LL posted a link that proved you wrong.

I can't believe I forgot one other important thing that Trump represents to his supporters.

Donald Trump is seen by many as a strike against political correctness. Most people would agree that he definitely is politically incorrect.

So, to sum up: Trump's supporters support him because he addresses the things that they see are really damaging the country, namely illegal immigration, radical Islam, and political correctness. The important thing is that none of the other candidates are addressing these important issues like Trump is. "He isn't a conservative!"...that doesn't matter. "He used to be a democrat!"...doesn't matter.

That is the answer to the riddle of The Donald.

I can't believe I forgot one other important thing that Trump represents to his supporters.

Donald Trump is seen by many as a strike against political correctness. Most people would agree that he definitely is politically incorrect.

So, to sum up: Trump's supporters support him because he addresses the things that they see are really damaging the country, namely illegal immigration, radical Islam, and political correctness. The important thing is that none of the other candidates are addressing these important issues like Trump is. "He isn't a conservative!"...that doesn't matter. "He used to be a democrat!"...doesn't matter.

That is the answer to the riddle of The Donald.

You really do sit around thinking about how you can convince people that you are a political genius, don't you?

You obviously can't see the eyes of the majority of Anericans rolling down the street as "The Donald" proclaims how he's not politically correct. Intelligent people know that this is just his way of saying that he's enjoying the popularity among dummies that he gets from being a rude fucker.

If you had the ability.....you'd reflect on the fact that all three of your key issues have been fodder for republican morons for many years.....and all "The Donald" has brought to the table is celebrity and an arrogant attitude that comes with the fact that he doesn't really care if he wins the election.

It always ends up with two posters going at one another and completely ignoring the OP. Such a shame.

Seriously, you folks think the reason to vote for Trump is because the greatest threat to the republic is radical muslims and illegal immigrants?

NO!! i do not think that, i think and believe those are just two of the thousands of reasons to vote for Trump, the shit we have put up with these past 7 years has set America back 20+ years or more, you libs hailed O'Husseinbama for the greatest stock market rise in history, now that it has fallen below what it was 5 years ago you say there is no connection.., so what is it you all now say? :up:

Forum List

Back