The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end

Now we know why the howling, pants shitting, freaking out and total panic has set in

The data is there: This country is increasingly becoming more of color, more immigrant, more LGBT, more diverse, less Anglo-white. And we need historic change in our country. It's going to change us forever,

Why Maria Hinojosa Is 'Less Afraid' Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change
I cannot wait to see the day when someone as totally f---ed up as Guno becomes our leader.

Now we know why the howling, pants shitting, freaking out and total panic has set in

The data is there: This country is increasingly becoming more of color, more immigrant, more LGBT, more diverse, less Anglo-white. And we need historic change in our country. It's going to change us forever,

Why Maria Hinojosa Is 'Less Afraid' Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change
I cannot wait to see the day when someone as totally f---ed up as Guno becomes our leader.

Guano can't go a week without posting this garbage

• Banned

Pew: White Christians no longer a majority

According to the latest results from Pew Research Center's Religious Landscape survey published Monday by National Journal's Next America project, just 46 percent of American adults are white Christians, down from 55 percent in 2007.

Pew: White Christians no longer a majority

2 questions Guno.

1. How many threads on USMB have you made on this EXACT same headline? You do 2 a day in the race forum.

2. This means YOU are dying off? YOU are a Southern white male Guno. Less of YOU around huh?

• Banned

so facts and data is garbage? interesting

so facts and data is garbage? interesting

You're redundant and a bore

• Banned
Study: For First Time, US Not a White Protestant Majority Nation

The America envisioned by its Founders — a country of a majority of white Protestants — no longer exists.

For the first time in its history, an American Values Atlas study by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) has revealed, America is no longer a majority white Protestant country,

Study: For First Time, US Not a White Protestant Majority Nation

Guno is a Southern white male hahaha!!!! He lives Cottageville SC with all the rednecks.

Query: DO you consider this a change for the good or for the ill and please explain why.

Study: White Christians are in the minority when it comes to illegitimate births
tell that to the palins

amconcover.jpg

Deny it all you want, but many studies predict that whites will be in the minority within a very few years. It's not a question of approving or disapproving....it's a fact that we blase' and privileged whites/caucasians will have to live with. I've been lucky to live among many different ethnic groups and the idea doesn't frighten me, but it will a lot of people.

Deny it all you want, but many studies predict that whites will be in the minority within a very few years. It's not a question of approving or disapproving....it's a fact that we blase' and privileged whites/caucasians will have to live with. I've been lucky to live among many different ethnic groups and the idea doesn't frighten me, but it will a lot of people.

It is certainly being presented here, and has been else where as a change for the good.

Yet, celebrating the decline of a whole race as a good thing, how is that not racist?

And could you also tell US why you think it is a good thing?

How are people becoming more LGBT??? I thought they've always lived among us? So you mean it's a choice? Busted... LOL

It is certainly being presented here, and has been else where as a change for the good.

Yet, celebrating the decline of a whole race as a good thing, how is that not racist?

And could you also tell US why you think it is a good thing?

It is the one and only thing Batshit Boy ever posts about. He has thousands of troll threads here on the topic. He must be close to running out of tissues and hand lotion.

Query: DO you consider this a change for the good or for the ill and please explain why.

Batshit Boy is the most blatant racist on this site. That's all you need to know about him.

Forum List

Back